Teen Writers - Contests and Tips and More! discussion

The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1)
This topic is about The Maze Runner
Book Discussions > Maze Runner

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace, Head Moderator (last edited Sep 07, 2012 07:20PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 896 comments Mod

So what did you guys think of this series?

Please keep your spoilers hidden like this (view spoiler)

Robert | 42 comments I think I'm going to read it...It was published like, the last month here, in my country. I've been waiting it to get here, but now it seems I can't find it in any book shop I'm going to. I hope I'll buy it tomorrow :).

message 3: by Gabby (last edited Sep 14, 2012 02:55PM) (new)

Gabby | 37 comments Robii YOU HAVE TO GET IT AND READ IT AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! So I think you know how I feel about the book. But If you don't let me say I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!! It held my attention from beginning to end and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I finished it n record time and as soon as I finised it I HAD TO GET THE SCORCH TRIALS (which in my opinion was not as good as the Maze runner but still pretty darn good) I fell in love with the Characters especially happy little Chuck and Minho and Thomas. For some weird reason I didn't like Thresa (view spoiler) Ok well just to say anyone who is concidering reading this book you should. So just pick up a copy now and open it and enjoy.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2012 01:14AM) (new)

i think it was good, but not amazing...
the 1st one was my favourite (view spoiler)

Arna the movie cast just came out!

message 6: by Gabby (last edited Jul 08, 2013 03:30PM) (new)

Gabby | 37 comments I saw the cast too! I really like the actor who plays Thomas, Dylan O Brian should be a pretty great lead role. What did you think of the casting?