Q&A with Jus Accardo discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jus (new)

Jus Accardo | 42 comments Mod
Tremble (Book 3 in the Denazen series - January 2013)

message 2: by Angela (last edited Sep 29, 2012 04:30PM) (new)

Angela (angelazz) | 5 comments Jus wrote: "Tremble (Book 3 in the Denazen series - January 2013)"

AH~ I haven't even read TOXIC and I'm already looking forward to Tremble XD The copies of TOXIC haven't arrived in the libraries yet(well, I couldn't get an ARC of it :( ), so I can't get my hands on one. The torturing wait...

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments I am so worried!!! My poor Kale!!! Also I hope Jade will be leaving. I don't know if I can handle another book with her. I was so frustrated!

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments Are we going to find out why Dez can't touch Kale anymore in this one?! I was really curious about why that happened. Also I am still wondering if Jade was turning off her power and that is why it still hurt Dez to be by Kale even when Jade was around. I think she was doing that on purpose! But it was never said for sure?

message 5: by Krisztina (new)

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments I would like to know more about Ginger's reasons.. She is the only one, I don't understand sometimes..
And I agree with Jennifer.. I would like to know the reason, why Dez can't touch Kale anymore..
:)

message 6: by Jus (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Are we going to find out why Dez can't touch Kale anymore in this one?! I was really curious about why that happened. Also I am still wondering if Jade was turning off her power and that is why it ..."

Actually, Jade wasn't doing it on purpose. It was mostly just the universes way of taking something in return for the favor they got at the end of book one...

Mostly...

Muhahaha :D

message 7: by Jus (new)

Krisztina wrote: "I would like to know more about Ginger's reasons.. She is the only one, I don't understand sometimes..
And I agree with Jennifer.. I would like to know the reason, why Dez can't touch Kale anymore...."

Ginger is...well...Ginger. A complicated woman and definitely a character I'll go deeper into going forward. She's a lot of fun to write because, really, you never know!

There will be more on the touching issue :P

message 8: by Krisztina (new)

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments Jus wrote: "Ginger is...well...Ginger. A complicated woman and definitely a character I'll go deeper into going forward. She's a lot of fun to write because, really, you never know!

There will be more on the touching issue :P
"

Yes, I have found out, that Ginger is a very complicated person:). And I"m really curious about her reasons, as now for me she seems rather to set back the group than help them. I like that your characters are not definitely "black or white" (except for Dez and Kale of course:) and we can think a lot about their reasons and their acts:).

Can't wait to read about this "touching issue":))).

message 9: by Jennifer (last edited Oct 13, 2012 04:40PM) (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments Jus wrote: "Actually, Jade wasn't doing it on purpose. It was mostly just the universes way of taking something in return for the favor they got at the end of book one...

Mostly...

Muhahaha :D "

Okay thanks for clearing that up! I knew they thought it was the universe thing but I still thought Jade's power should work so I thought her evil butt was turning it off. Oh no how are they going to fix it?!!? They must be able to touch!!!