Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) Bared to You discussion

any read before release books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

JennBishop How do i sign up for the read before released books? i see it all the time but wondering how to get to do so?

Chickie There is a section on Goodreads where you can ask for certain ARC (pre-release) copies of books. When you click on the book you want, it takes you to a form and you fill in your personal info, in case you are chosen. It's the author/publishers choice as to who gets the early copies, though. You can also try NetGalley.com, too.

JennBishop Nik wrote: "There is a section on Goodreads where you can ask for certain ARC (pre-release) copies of books. When you click on the book you want, it takes you to a form and you fill in your personal info, in c..."

where is the section for the ARC?

Chickie http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/tag

Here is the link to the first reads page. You will have to select a genre (tag) from the right side list and it will show you the book available.

Marieanne Sam Have read the 2nd book "Reflected in You"...Sylvia Day's best --- once started you cannot stop reading 'til the end!!

JennBishop i have read thank you!

Marieanne Sam Anyone with copy in pdf format of Sylvia Day's "A Caress of Wings"???? Please send through my email : scentyl@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot