Die for Me (Revenants, #1) Die for Me discussion

refresh my memory: what happens? in this book?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey (last edited Sep 07, 2012 05:42PM) (new)

Audrey i liked the book. i didnt LOVE it, but i like it enough that i want to read the rest of the series-Until I Die (which came out already) and If I Should Die (idk when it comes out). however i dont have the time or patience to reread books right now. Can someone please help me remember what happened in this book?

M.J. Douglas kates parents died so her sis moved her and kate to paris to live with there grandparents. she met vincent and fell in love with him.

Erica Natalie wrote: "kates parents died so her sis moved her and kate to paris to live with there grandparents. she met vincent and fell in love with him."

but then she found out that Vincent is like a zombie,but never dies.

Greta Her sister's boyfriend is the head of the evil dudes and has been helped by Charles who kind of is trying to commit suicide. Vincent and his band of good guys save charles, Vincent's soul enterskate and she battles some evil dude who has a vendetta against Vincent and wins

Kate basic love story with different mythic creatures. renevants instead of werewolves/vampires/faeries. and she kills the bad guy instead of staying away from the danger like most female leads.

Gregory A to refresh your mind about what happens in this book, just watch twilight. LOL,

Gregory A but instead of vampire, imagaine renevants. (immortal's who die for three days and come back life after it)

Shweta Kates parents die so kate and her sister georgia (i think thats the sisters name not sure)move to Paris with their grandparents. Kate passes the time by reading books in cafes. Georgia goes out to clubs nearly every night. She falls in Love with Vincent who is a revnant aka a zombie. In the end they defeat the enemy lucien and in the last chapter Vincent and Kate go on a romantic date.