Tuck Everlasting Tuck Everlasting question

What age would you want to be to live forever?
Victoria Victoria Sep 07, 2012 04:56PM
18. I'm legal, can go where ever I want and am old enough to travel and drive.

deleted member Sep 09, 2012 06:05PM   2 votes
18-25...

sami Yeah! Sydney 21 you don't look REAL young ...more
May 28, 2014 07:47AM · flag

Having lived through my teens, twenties, thirties, and nearly half of my forties, I have to pick mid-thirties.

Peak condition and no wrinkles or gray hair yet. hahaha

sami 55 and get plastic surgery LOL! JK!
May 28, 2014 07:48AM · flag

26 yrs I think

Probably around 21-26.

I would want to be 23, agile and young enough to be immature within reason but old and mature enough to be trusted, consume alcohol and drive

I read this book in fifth grade I believe? Maybe sixth. Well anyway our teacher put little cups of water on our deskand asked if it could make us immortal if we would drink it and we discussed (read:argued) about it all class. I wouldn't want to but I guess I would want to be about 16 so I could drive.

26 or 32 Not to young.. But not older

I will want to stay 16 forever. I never want to be a grown up. I'll be old enough to drive, work, and be a kid and an adult basically a teenager. 16 forever, would be amazing.

deleted member Sep 15, 2012 09:27AM   0 votes

Never.I would never want to be immortal.What a sad life.Watching everyone you love die and never getting any older.

Viktorija (last edited May 31, 2014 05:50PM ) May 31, 2014 05:46PM   0 votes
I'll already be at that mean, sarcastic, tired-of-everyones-shit, Clint Eastwood-esque stage and it can only get better after that. I'll make fun of every teenage generation to come and MORE (:

Melissa (last edited Aug 22, 2013 02:00PM ) Aug 22, 2013 01:57PM   0 votes
If I was cursed to live forever I guess I'd want to be in my mid thirties. I'm only 21, but I don't think I'd want to stay this age. My mid thirties seems like the best, that way I'd always look mature. I wouldn't look too old or too young. I'd also probably have an easier time getting to know people as I wouldn't seem too immature or too young for an older man or woman to talk to and not seem too old to relate to any young friends I happen to make. Yeah, mid thirties sounds about right.

28 surely??

I think 23 - 32. But, in a way everything lives forever.. I mean we change everytime, but we exist one form or another.

Gretchen (last edited Sep 07, 2012 05:49PM ) Sep 07, 2012 05:49PM   0 votes
27 old enough to know better, young enough to still enjoy it.

deleted member May 27, 2014 06:24AM   0 votes
to infintity and beyond

i would also want to be 21.

21 ur legal for everything at 21

24-27

28. I think I was just about perfect at 28. But I'm 31 now and the years in between are not bad either.

It is extremely hard to put a certain number on it due to the fact that you would want to experience each year of your life. I can' t and I don' t think I would ever be able to choose one specific age. I don' t want to be old for th rest of my life and I would not want to always be young. You only get one chance at life why waste it being one age the whole time.

wow! umm, probably between 18-30 that sounds ok to me!

Valencia (last edited Feb 13, 2013 02:41AM ) Oct 10, 2012 07:02AM   0 votes
I'd want to be 18, because it's the age where you're an adult, and not an adult, if you know what i'm trying to say. You're a blend of both, you have this mature side and this childish side, a rough edge and a soft spot...
18 is a good age to live forever with :D

I think that being immortal is too much pressure. I agree that it would be hard to watch everyone you love get older and leave you behind. If I 'HAD' to become immortal, I would say that myself at 29 would be a good place to be stuck.

deleted member Sep 09, 2012 06:07PM   0 votes
If i ever met someone that i fell in love with it would be torture to see them age, so i wouldn't want immortality unless it is unavoidable

20's

Probably from 18 to 23. In that time I am already legally an adult and its a time in your life when you are young and find new experiences, college..etc

8 but I’d mentally keep developing

I would want to be 16-22 or whatever but something in the pit of my stomach tells me that I just want to be a kid forever.

My friends just had a huge argument about living forever. We went through ideas like...Should everyone drink the water? What about the people who don't want too? and... WOULD THE EARTH CALLAPES FROM OUR WEIGHT AND TURN INTO A BLACK HOLE?

If I was going to pick an age...I would pick 18. I was at my happiest in that age. I was in my senior year and everything was right out of every cliche ever heard of for a teenage girl. My second happiest time in life would be when I was 20-21. I would do a lot to be able to live that forever.

32 my favorite age!

Early 20s but not because I drink or smoke. Just because you are an adult but still young.

Ummm..... 26! Not too old not to young ! Just Right

Physically I'd like to be 25-27, mentally I would want to keep developing!! lol

I'm kinda thinking I'd rather be 4 or 5 so I don't understand how horrifying it is to outlive everyone I love.

But at mid 20s right now, I gotta say this is probably my favourite. Though I might take it back a few years so I could stop getting hungover.

21. I would say 18, but 21 you can drink...and if I'mm not getting older then I sure want to be able to have a glass of wine...

My high school history teacher once told our class that whatever your age is now, that is the best age to be. I agree with him.

a good age to stay at forever is i agree. it would be around my 20s. this would be a good age to stay at forever because you are officially legal to do most of the things that you want to do. i mean, if you are 17(like the guy in the book) you aren't old enough to do most stuff that you want. there are still restrictions for you. but when you are 20 or up you are finally old enough to do things your way.it would be really cool to be a teen for the rest of your life. it would also suck to be underage forever!

I wouldn't really want to be immortal, it would be kind of depressing, but maybe 18-25?

Victoria (last edited Mar 04, 2013 08:17AM ) Oct 27, 2012 03:52PM   0 votes
38. Mom, my sister and I each look about half our ages, so I figure by the time I'm that age I should look like I'm around 20 (which is my current age). I do not want to look 14 forever. It was annoying to be mistaken for a 12 year old on my 20th birthday. Besides, I'll be married and have kids by then.

18, so I could go high school or college to keep gaining and gaining knowledge.

I dont think that it matters what age you are beacuse menatly you are getting older by the second. I enjoy getting older and being able to grow up because then I could actually go through life as a normal person, and I am not saying that they are not normal but they live forever and that is a bit unnatural. If you see what I am saying then it may make more sense.

« previous 1