Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4) Breaking Dawn discussion

Did you cry during Breaking Dawn part 1: The movie?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Victoria I did!

message 3: by Avani (last edited Sep 07, 2012 06:55PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Avani No, but I practically had a breakdown (no tears though) when Jacob started crying, when he thought Bella was dead. It was heartwrenching, and that's coming from someone who didn't particularly enjoy the first three movies.

Jennifer Dupriest No... what was there to cry about?

Catarina Bernardo I didn't.

Victoria I only cried when Bella was dying and Edward was pumping her chest. I am very emotional!

message 7: by Jwan (last edited Sep 08, 2012 10:17AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jwan No.
I laughed.
I didn't cry Because:

1. Seeing her giving birth is scary as hell.
2. I NEVER cry because it was her choice to die.
3. She is 18.
4. It was suppose to be a good moment, but Stephenie made it seem Like it was a bad moment.
5. THEY ARE OVERREACTING.
6. She is 18..

Nicole D. Strawberry Fields Forever wrote: "No... what was there to cry about?"

True.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I laughed the entire time. Lolz did no one else think that the wolves talking was a little...off???And okay before the movie even started there was a commercial for the Huntsmen and some girl in the back screamed when they say Kristen Stewart. Fun night:)

message 10: by Esme (new) - rated it 5 stars

Esme I laughed at really weird parts but cried when Jacob started :)

message 11: by Jéssica (new) - added it

Jéssica Ferraz não.!!

message 12: by em (new) - rated it 5 stars

em No. I read the book and I knew what was going to happen, and in the books Jacob's an immature little boy, so I hate him, even in the movie when he's sooo hot, so... no. Didn't cry.

Janese Jackson Cry about what?

Victoria Peace wrote: "what is there,anyhow. the werewolvs are really cool. that all i say, for right now."

I think that Stephanie Meyer's whole idea of the wolves talking is just dumb. It made me feel like I was watching one of my sister's movies. My sister is 7. She could've put that part out. It wasn't very important any way!

Hannah Yes. But I cry in every film so it's not surprising really!!!

message 16: by Jeni (new) - rated it 1 star

Jeni I thought we were just "listening in" on the wolves' mental conversations with each other. They make a pretty big deal about being able to hear the other wolves.

As for crying? No.

BlueBell24 No..what's there to cry about?

message 18: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat YES! I cried at three parts! I cried at the wedding, I cried when Edward heard Renesmee's thoughts, and I cried when Edward was bringing Bella back to life and he was almost crying and yelling a her "C'mon!" Beacause he didn't know she was going to live! Gosh, Ibawled like a baby

Jessica I cried because of how terrible the acting and the effects and how not like the book it was.

Danielle MacLennan Like a baby!

message 21: by Jeni (new) - rated it 1 star

Jeni Peace wrote: "why do some ppl cry in movie like that, & other don't?"

I think it depends on the level of investment in the movie. If you are strongly identifying with a character, you will be more emotional during trauma to that character.

I was just never really a fan of Bella's to begin with, but I spent most of the movie thinking that the special effects were pretty darned good! Her emaciation, especially, was amazingly done.

Jessica Peace wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I cried because of how terrible the acting and the effects and how not like the book it was."

how odd."

I meant it figuratively haha...I find mouth hanging open a few times though.

Sandy S did not cry..

Raechella What was there to cry about? lol.

Bianca I did I did! I even cried at the bonus CD... But I cry at commercials... so....

message 26: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Honestly? No, I didn't!I don't think there was anything I should have cried about... I was a little disappointed with the first part and really hope the second one will be better!

message 27: by Ree (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ree No. But I'm not a movie-cryer. The only film that had me actually bawl like a baby was "I am Sam".

Aysha N NO !

Kelena Well, I did.. when Edward said 'Don't Leave Me' and she died...

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 17, 2012 03:53AM) (new)

did I cry...No
I laughed. Alot. I mean sparkeling vampires...Who can't find that funny?
Oh wait...Bella...I guess... :P

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

No.

Megan nope,i was just excited for the next part