The Making of a Man discussion

Promotion idea - who's interested?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Adams (dianeadams) | 264 comments Mod
So as a promotion for If the Stars Fall when it releases, you remember in 1/13, I'm considering having a drawing for a T-shirt signed by me with an image of the book cover on the front. Would anyone be interested in such a prize?

message 2: by Bridget (new)

Bridget Agnello (continuitysupervsr) | 31 comments me me me me me...I would I would I would...! Diane would you be interested in any promo ideas from us?

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina Yes, I would be interested. If you want to whip one up in the near future, I'd be happy to display it proudly on my person to spread the word!

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane Adams (dianeadams) | 264 comments Mod
Bridget wrote: "me me me me me...I would I would I would...! Diane would you be interested in any promo ideas from us?"

I'd love to hear promo ideas from you guys :)

message 5: by Bubbles Hunty (new)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions  (vapidbubbles) I bet that'd make some fan deliriously happy. ;)

I'd never wear it, but I do keep stuff like that in a safe location

message 6: by Bubbles Hunty (new)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions  (vapidbubbles) Do you haw a cover? I dd t see one but I've been not online as much lately do might have missed it

message 7: by Bubbles Hunty (new)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions  (vapidbubbles) Damn you iPhone and my fat thumbs. *do you have a cover? I didn't see one*

message 8: by Bubbles Hunty (new)

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions  (vapidbubbles) I am only fixing that part of my message. It's all that mattered anyway you'll figure out the rest or you won't lol.

I stopped in for posting one comment and leave four... Special