Q&A with Jus Accardo discussion

Q&A with Jus Accardo > What are you reading right now?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jus (new)

Jus Accardo | 42 comments Mod
I've just started SWEET EVIL by Wendy Higgins. It's AWESOME. What about you guys?

message 2: by Sam (last edited Sep 19, 2012 10:08AM) (new)

Sam (scbooks19) | 10 comments I'm reading OBSIDIAN by Jennifer Armentrout. In the beginning the character Katy, is posting a blog on a YA book about a hot boy with a killer touch...that's Awesome :D...I LOVE Touch!!!!

message 3: by Sam (last edited Sep 12, 2012 01:19PM) (new)

Sam (scbooks19) | 10 comments Sam wrote: "Jus wrote: "I've just started SWEET EVIL by Wendy Higgins. It's AWESOME. What about you guys?"

It's really good...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!.

message 4: by Jus (new)

Sam wrote: "I'm reading OBSIDIAN by Jennifer Armentrout. In the beginning the character Katy, is posting a blog on a YA book about a hot boy with a killer touch...that's Awesome :D...I LOVE Touch!!!!"

Daemon! *swooooon* Such an awesome book!

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelazz) | 5 comments I'm reading TIGER'S DESTINY by Colleen Houck right now. The Tiger Saga is one of my favourite YA series and I've waited so long for this book to come out!!! But lots of people says that this is a book you either love or hate, hmm, I hope it won't disappoint :)

I'm also reading OUTPOST by Ann Aguirre.

YES!!! Wait till you read ONYX!!! Jen made me - a non-Daemon lover into a Daemon lover in that book! XD

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments I just read Toxic and Darkness Before Dawn and loved them both!

message 7: by Jus (new)

Angela wrote: "I'm reading TIGER'S DESTINY by Colleen Houck right now. The Tiger Saga is one of my favourite YA series and I've waited so long for this book to come out!!! But lots of people says that this is a b..."

I haven't started the Tiger Saga yet but I want to! I've heard such amazing things about it.

message 8: by Jus (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I just read Toxic and Darkness Before Dawn and loved them both!"

Yay! So glad you enjoyed Toxic! I haven't read DBD yet, either. Come to think of it, I think I'm slacking in the reading dept the last few weeks! I must fix this ASAP!

message 9: by Krisztina (new)

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments I have to read many books, but I think I will start again Touch.. I can't break away from Kale, after reading Toxic..
But after them? I will finish Brigid Kemmerer: Storm (I left the book, when I got Toxic:).