Darwin Blake Official Fan Page discussion

Welcome and Introductions

Comments (showing 1-39 of 39) (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (last edited Sep 07, 2012 11:47AM) (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Hello and Welocome to the Darwin Blake Fan Page. You can find the authors work at http://darwinblake.wordpress.com

Introduce yourself to the group.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (EponineAureliano) | 5 comments Mod
*Waves* Hello everyone!

message 3: by Deidre (new)

Deidre | 7 comments Hiya!

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Amanda wrote: "*Waves* Hello everyone!" *Waves enthusiastically back Jumping up and down and a little twirl too* Hi

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Deidre wrote: "Hiya!"
Well Hello Deidre How are you doing this find day. Love your new poem Speechless. Please feel free to share your work with us, as you know we LOVE YOU.

message 6: by Deidre (new)

Deidre | 7 comments Karen wrote: "Deidre wrote: "Hiya!"
Well Hello Deidre How are you doing this find day. Love your new poem Speechless. Please feel free to share your work with us, as you know we LOVE YOU."

Hi Karen. Well, this should help Darwin become even more famous. :) Thanks! Love you gals too!

message 7: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 6 comments *Waves to everyone* Hiiii!!!

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Sheila wrote: "*Waves to everyone* Hiiii!!!"
Hi Shelia, how are you doing hopefully asleep by now. It's after one in UK
1 am according to iPhone had to ck

message 9: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Forrest (jelly848y) | 2 comments Hi everyone !!!! :)

message 10: by Karen (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Theresa wrote: "Hi everyone !!!! :)"

*Waves enthusiastically* We are so thrilled for you to join us. Feel free to chat about Darwin and his work.

message 11: by Darwin (new)

Darwin Blake | 5 comments Such familiar faces. Good day to you all.

message 12: by Karen (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Darwin wrote: "Such familiar faces. Good day to you all."
Well Hello There, be sure to tell all your followers and blogs that you support, that you have a Official Fan Page dedicated to DarwinMania.

message 13: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Forrest (jelly848y) | 2 comments Hi all !!! Just love Darwins poetry :) Will tell the world !!!!

message 14: by Afiya (new)

Afiya | 2 comments Hi yall, nice to see you here. Looking forward to read more and meeting all of you. Have questions? I am an open book, honest and a bit too romantic at heart, but that's why I love his poetry. Goodnight and goodreads!!

message 15: by Karen (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Afiya wrote: "Hi yall, nice to see you here. Looking forward to read more and meeting all of you. Have questions? I am an open book, honest and a bit too romantic at heart, but that's why I love his poetry. Good..."

Hi Afiya and welcome. Glad to see you here.

message 16: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 6 comments *waves to everyone*

message 17: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 6 comments Sorry Karen missed seeing your greeting xx I love Mr DBs poetry. :)

message 18: by Rosieposie (new)

Rosieposie | 5 comments Mod
Hello everyone I am late in making a comment! I am loving this group already! DB is a class act and nice to have a place to discuss his sexy words.

message 19: by Karen (last edited Sep 14, 2012 08:40AM) (new)

Karen (KarenMichelleG) | 2 comments Hi everyone! Excited to see there is now a GR group for the very charming and witty Darwin Blake. Looking forward to chatting with all of you :)

P.S. I would love to follow all you fellow Darwin Blake fans on twitter. You can find me at @Obey_Mr_Grey

message 20: by Karen (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Rosieposie wrote: "Hello everyone I am late in making a comment! I am loving this group already! DB is a class act and nice to have a place to discuss his sexy words."

Hello and Welcome!

message 21: by Karen (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Karen wrote: "Hi everyone! Excited to see there is now a GR group for the very charming and witty Darwin Blake. Looking forward to chatting with all of you :)

P.S. I would love to follow all you fellow Darwin B..."

Hi and Welcome to our merry little group. We might all be Obeying _Mr_Blake now that #TheFlourish is up!

message 22: by Karen (new)

Karen (KarenMichelleG) | 2 comments Karen wrote: "Hi and Welcome to our merry little group. We might all be Obeying _Mr_Blake now that #TheFlourish is up!

#TheFlourish is Absolutely sensational! I don't think any of us would mind obeying Mr. Blake ;)

message 23: by Karen (new)

Karen | 41 comments Mod
Karen wrote: "Karen wrote: "Hi and Welcome to our merry little group. We might all be Obeying _Mr_Blake now that #TheFlourish is up!

#TheFlourish is Absolutely sensational! I don't think any of us would mind o..."

Cheers

message 24: by Gel (new)

Gel Mariano (gelytayz) | 3 comments Just joined in! Hi amazing people! *waves* from Southeast Asia!xxx

message 25: by Gel (new)

Gel Mariano (gelytayz) | 3 comments Glad to have found this group. First time I met his page, I love Mr.Blake immediately.*giggles*

message 26: by Rosieposie (new)

Gel wrote: "Glad to have found this group. First time I met his page, I love Mr.Blake immediately.*giggles*"

Welcome to the group Gel, so glad that you are here with us. His poems are divine, yes??

message 27: by Gel (new)

Gel Mariano (gelytayz) | 3 comments Rosieposie wrote: "Gel wrote: "Glad to have found this group. First time I met his page, I love Mr.Blake immediately.*giggles*"

Welcome to the group Gel, so glad that you are here with us. His poems are divine, yes??"

INDEED! ;)

message 28: by Darwin (new)

Darwin Blake | 5 comments Divine...hmm...*imagination sparks up*

message 29: by Rosieposie (new)

Darwin wrote: "Divine...hmm...*imagination sparks up*"
I love your imagination ;-)

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (EponineAureliano) | 5 comments Mod
Rosieposie wrote: "Darwin wrote: "Divine...hmm...*imagination sparks up*"
I love your imagination ;-)"

Get a room.

message 31: by Rosieposie (new)

Amanda wrote: "Rosieposie wrote: "Darwin wrote: "Divine...hmm...*imagination sparks up*"
I love your imagination ;-)"

Get a room."

Hahahaha I love you soooo hard Amanda!

message 32: by Debra (new)

Debra | 10 comments ***Waves from Australia*** Hi everyone so glad to connect with fellow loves of Mr Blake and his exceptional words! Looking forward to joining in on your discussions! ;-)

message 33: by Darwin (new)

Darwin Blake | 5 comments haha. Karen said welocome. ok boy moment over

message 34: by Debra (new)

Debra | 10 comments Hmmmm - Mr Blake, lucky Karen ;)'

message 35: by Dana (new)

Dana Trias Marion | 1 comments Hello everyone! Glad to have a place on goodreads to praise the prince of prose :D

message 36: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 7 comments Greetings and salutations from Alaska! I'm Kat and a pretty new fan of Mr. Blake's work! I read The Flourish and well let's just say I took an extra long shower that morning! I have become rather attached to Wrists though!

One word to Mr. Blake...potato! Your Alaskan Fan Kat

message 37: by Darwin (new)

Darwin Blake | 5 comments potato indeed ;-)

message 38: by Katrina (new)

Katrina | 7 comments Oh Mr. Blake...po-ta-to!!! ;0) xo

message 39: by Tina (last edited Mar 03, 2013 03:41PM) (new)

Tina | 1 comments Hello everyone!! How nice to see so many friends here. Love our almost famous author (Mr Blake, you had me at About me section;)