Books Without Borders discussion

Introduction Central > Ello ello!

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher | 2 comments Just popping in and saying hello. Started using this site to keep track of my growing book shelf/kindle, just looking for some community to connect to! Hope to talk t some of you soon...

-Chris

Maranda (addlebrained_reader) (mannadonn) | 367 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Just popping in and saying hello. Started using this site to keep track of my growing book shelf/kindle, just looking for some community to connect to! Hope to talk t some of you soon...

-Chris"

Hey Chris! Jump into any conversation you so desire! Great to have you! And welcome to Goodreads as well. I love this site. :-)

message 3: by Connie (new)

Connie Beard (ConnieB5254) | 51 comments Welcome! I'm a newbie myself, but everybody's made me feel welcome.

message 4: by Carol (new)

Carol E. (mngiraffe) Hi, Chris. Welcome! I love keeping track of my books here at Goodreads, too. I read both hard copy books and Kindle (e-) books.

message 5: by Lady Day (new)

Lady Day (LadyDay) | 228 comments Chris wrote: "Just popping in and saying hello. Started using this site to keep track of my growing book shelf/kindle, just looking for some community to connect to! Hope to talk t some of you soon...

-Chris"

Hi there Chris! Thanks for popping in to say hello. Feel free to join us for discussions at any time.