Friends with Books discussion

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josiah (new)

Josiah (KenJenningsJeopardy74) When I went to see Neal Shusterman at the midnight release party for UnWholly on August 27, he said that if all goes smoothly in final negotiations for the Unwind movie, the production company wants to begin making it by the end of the year. That means, he went on to say, that we would have a completed film ready for release by late summer or early fall of 2013.

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Oh no he is NOT making a movie! That is my way of saying YES HE IS MAKING A MOVIE! I hope they cast the right people and maybe some are not known. That's going to be a pain to rate especially because of one particular part.

message 3: by Josiah (new)

Josiah (KenJenningsJeopardy74) Neal Shusterman told us that Denzel Washington has voiced interest in playing the part of The Admiral, because his daughter is a big fan of Unwind. The actor who plays Spock in the Star Trek reboot is also said to be in line for a major role in the Unwind movie.

message 4: by Adriana (new)

Adriana *gasp* Denzel Washington's daughter is amazing.
I just hope they don't have too many knowns like I wrote before because look what happened with Percy Jackson...