Romance Audiobooks discussion

Newsworthy to Audio Fans > Pamela Clare -- Tantor

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (last edited Sep 06, 2012 07:50PM) (new)

Diana (DianaDCMD) Clare just tweeted that Tantor will put out entire I team series. Yay!

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1361 comments nice! i'm loving tantor more and more

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (LeaHensleysAudiobooks) I'm sharing this far and wide!

message 4: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 1300 comments Woohoo! I love this series and would love to do a re-read in audio! I wonder who'll be the narrator!

message 5: by ♡Karlyn P♡ (new)

♡Karlyn P♡ (KarLynP) | 34 comments I just saw that too! Very exciting news! I will likely skip book 1 (it didn't work as well as the rest) but get all of the others. :-)

message 6: by JF (new)

JF (Booktalk) | 4 comments How soon

message 7: by Brittany B. (new)

Brittany B. (Benoibe) | 310 comments That's truly great news!!! I've read 2 of them and they are wonderful.
I hope they consider her Royal Guard Highland series too.. I love Pamela Clare's highland books. So different from other highland stories.

message 8: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 106 comments I'll let you know release dates as soon as we get them... along with the narrator.

Although you all always seem to beat me to the big reveals!

Cassie

message 9: by JF (new)

JF (Booktalk) | 4 comments I have read all her I-team books. I love everyone. I wonder if they will be available on audible.

message 10: by JF (new)

JF (Booktalk) | 4 comments Ok now we all know what will be on my Christmas list LOL!!!! Thanks for the info!

message 11: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 106 comments I removed my comment. That was not the correct narrator. I will update when I have the information.

message 12: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 106 comments Ok. Narrator is going to be Kaleo Griffith and we are still shooting to get these all out between Nov-Dec 2012.

message 13: by Diana (new)

Diana (DianaDCMD) Thanks, Cassandra. I'm very much looking forward to listening to this series!

message 14: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1361 comments ohh never heard of Kaleo Griffith...scampers off to check audible for a sample

message 15: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1361 comments not bad from the 30 seconds I listened

message 16: by Vic (new)

Vic (Vicaet) | 494 comments I have been biting my nails to get this series in audio and have brought it up any time I thought anyone would list. I hope and pray that this narrator can bring this series to life. Unless he is REALLY BAD, I am pretty sure I'll get them all in audio regardless. I recently did a re-read of the entire series after reading Ms. Claire's chapter one post of the new I-Series book. I agree with KarLynP that book one was my least favorite, but it does give introduction to everyone in the "newsroom" and I enjoyed that. Can't wait until Oct!