RolePlaying discussion

Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Sorry Emily but I thought we needed one, ))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Bree walked quickly down the dark street and kept looking behind her she had the feeling she was being followed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommy sat in Danny's car as they drove around the city. "Are you sure you know where your going?" She asked Danny again

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Bree stopped and breathed in trying ot focus on what she needed to do seeing if she could sense if any who was around was a threat, and she really hoped not.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((She's a vamp right?))

message 6: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) Bailey meowed. Then she climbed on to a fence. She licked her paw and stared at the girl on the street. She meowed again.

message 7: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) (( it might be confusing but bailey is a cat right now ))

message 8: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) TJ heard a cat meow. She was broke, and preparing to find a place to rob.

message 9: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) "MEOW" bailey meowed as loud as she could. she wanted to get the girl's attention. she knew she was up to something

message 10: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) ((Which girl?))

message 11: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) TJ

message 12: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) ((Okay. Sorry, I'm a bit slow))
TJ turned to the cat. "Shut up!" She hissed to it.

message 13: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) Bailey jumped back. she came down from the fence. she started licking her paw in front of the girl.

message 14: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) "What are you doing?" TJ asked the cat.

message 15: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) Bailey sighed. she decided to speak. " i know it's strange for a cat to talk, but i'll explain later. right now, i'm just wondering what you're doing."

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 18, 2009 04:08PM) (new)

Bree knew something bad was in the air, she just needed to find her protectee, or else things would be bad.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny parked the car. "Yes I am sure now calm down. You get one shot" He instructed Tommy. Tommy headed out of the car and to the girl and a cat.

message 18: by Yui (last edited Feb 04, 2009 07:25PM) (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) Bailey stared at the girl coming closer to her. she meowed and tried to get TJ's attention. she knew they were up to something.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 04, 2009 07:24PM) (new)

((Girl. Danny's a guy Tommy's a girl))

message 20: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) ((oh i am so sorry!))

message 21: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) ((i'll change it))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's ok I kinda made it that way))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny watched from a distance but noticed some sort of life on the other side of the road and gave it a look.

message 24: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) "What?" TJ asked the approaching girl.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was wondering if you could give me directions to Maple road" Tommy said, Trying to sound innocent

message 26: by Leiko (last edited Feb 13, 2009 04:23PM) (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) "Uh, no sorry. I suck at directions. Sorry bye." T.J told her suspicously.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Her. Tommy is the girl))

Tommy walked back to her brother. She looked defeated.

message 28: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) ((sorry!))
T.J was confused. "Now what are you?" She whispered angrily to the cat.

message 29: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) Juliet strolled down the street. Slowly she looked over her sholder and saw T.J. and a cat. She walked over to them.
"What a lovely cat! Is it yours?"

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments Mod
Cameron drove her White BMW into the school parking lot

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Danny! It's a school! It's a School!" Tommy said happily after her many trys to find the address were the vampire was.

message 32: by Allison (last edited Feb 13, 2009 07:43PM) (new)

Allison (abriea) Juliet smiled when T.J. didnt answer. "Well, have a nice day!" She continued to walk down the street towards her school. She saw a white BMW in the parking lot.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Bree sucked air in and tsked herself. She had no idea what to do about her delema.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((I kinda don't know where to begin with her. I understand very clearly all that's going on, but I think it's almost too late for me to join in... well, here's a shot:))

Max looked over, and saw a girl, his fangs grew at the aroma of her blood as he neared. A shapeshifter was in cat form on the street (I'm a vamp, I can tell).

message 35: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) Juliet spun around. She senced a vampire. (i am the daughter of a death goddess) She clothed herself in darkness quickly and strowd back down the street.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Bree stopped she sensed danger one of the thingsshe could do to help protect her being. Carefully she walked foreword, the danger screaming out to her.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny stopped her brother. "There's on here."

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 18, 2009 05:38PM) (new)

Unaware of all the others around him, he moved to TJ, and smiled that drop-dead gorgous smile of his. "Hello my lady, my name's Maxwell." He bowed, "May I say you're absolutely beautiful?" He glanced to the shape-shifter, she hissed back ((last time I do someone else's motions, I swear)). Without un-bowing, so the human girl wouldn't see, his upper lip curled up, and he growled silently at her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Omigod. What do we do?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is this... lovely," he said, almost disgusted with the word ((sorry Yui, not intended for you)), "yours?"

message 41: by Allison (new)

Allison (abriea) Juliet suddenly broke into what you could call a sprint but was more like a high speed glide towards Bree.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2009 04:45PM) (new)

Danny's breathing slowly stop as he creapt to the vampire

message 43: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) "No, its not mine, and probaly does not appreciate you saying so. And Maxwell," T.J began, pausing to look down at herself. She was certinly not 'buetifull'. "Thank you for the compliment. But please leave." Truthuly, she did not want him to leave, but really couldn't deal with any one else at the time.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Max was thrown back by her answer, he has never been turned down before in his life. WIthout another thought, he had kicked the cat away, then grabbed the girl; exposing her neck for the bite. She wasn't beautiful, he didn't even find her somewhat attractive, but he hasn't had any since the attack. "Then I will do it the hard way."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((he hasn't bitten her yet))

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2009 06:06PM) (new)

Tommy ran out of the car and ripped Max off of the girl and getting into a crouch.

message 47: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (arrogant_protector) ((lung or lunge?))

T.J walked over to the cat. Ignoring the fact that she was almost killed, she picked up the cat. "Are you okay?"

message 48: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) Bailey yawned. she was getting pretty tired.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((incase you're a bit confused on why he never sensed anyone: he's very weak, and doesn't have the strength to))
Max is almost too weak to do anything, but Max still defended himself by moving quickly away from that spot. He ran toward a school, flinging open the door, he fell from his weak state. Quickly he scrambled, best he could, to his feet and kept running down the school halls.
((is school in session?))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Tommy ran after him, Danny closely behind her

« previous 1 3