Druid Study / Reading Group discussion

AODA Candidate > Any interest in Candidate book discussion groups?

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Sep 05, 2012 04:38PM) (new)

Michelle (mlynngilbert) | 4 comments Mod
Hi everyone,

I'm in the first few months of my Candidate year and thought I'd see if anyone else would like to collaborate and form discussion groups on some of the reading material. Local environment/Earth Path reading may be more challenging, depending on how regional the books truly are. (I'm in northeast Ohio.)

Still getting a feel for Goodreads, but I'll look into adding some of my AODA Candidate books to a shelf, or whatever it is we are supposed to do here. Anyone else want to do the same?

message 2: by Dr. Bill (new)

Dr. Bill Thomas (OldWolf) Great idea! Let's go with that.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Great. I'll list my books in the coming few days/weekend and see what kind of response we get, and then I'll put out a vote for our first book.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Garangwyn) | 19 comments Mod
Then this is going to replace the previous book we were going to read in October??

message 5: by Dr. Bill (new)

Dr. Bill Thomas (OldWolf) No, Jennifer. Same book for October.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Okay. I am easily confused, as you can see. LOL

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Hi Jennifer... no worries. I was simply offering the option for AODA Candidates to add on another book to discuss. I am eager to participate in group discussions but need to focus my reading on the candidate stuff, and wondered if there were other people in the same situation :-)

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Understood! Just as I need to focus on my OBOD gwersu...always too much to do, and too little time! :-)

message 9: by Michelle (new)

I hear you, Jennifer! I'm in OBOD Bardic grade myself as well as AODA Candidate level. eek :-) Beautiful explorations, all of it.

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Wow, Mo -- you really ARE a glutton for punishment! LOL Best wishes on your ambitious endeavors! May you find joy and delight as you explore your path.

Bendithion!

/|\

message 11: by Gregory (new)

Gregory | 4 comments Greetings all,

My interest in the Occult has been my companion since 1993. I am former military, well travelled and I have carried a love of books my entire life. It is a pleasure to be here.

Blessings,
Greg