☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Your Creative Writing > Where is Your Favorite Place to Write?

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Moore (KevMooreWrites) | 4 comments Just wondering where everyone does their best writing? Or is location not that big of a factor?

For me I get my best writing done at the local coffeeshop when it is moderately busy.

message 2: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1745 comments Mod
Mostly it about being relaxed and in a place I feel comfortable, less about the where.

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Moore (KevMooreWrites) | 4 comments Pirl{a חame that sסuחds like spring} wrote: "Mostly it about being relaxed and in a place I feel comfortable, less about the where."

I can appreciate that

message 4: by L.E. (new)

L.E. Fitzpatrick (L_E_Fitzpatrick) | 4 comments Kevin wrote: "Just wondering where everyone does their best writing? Or is location not that big of a factor?

For me I get my best writing done at the local coffeeshop when it is moderately busy."

Wow I don't think I could do that. Too many people, too busy. I like to sit in my lounge with the better half preoccupied on the Xbox, fat cat on the chair arm and relative silence.

message 5: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1745 comments Mod
I like to have music playing when I write. Nothing I hate, but nothing so beautiful or that I like so much I stop and listen to it, or sing along, or whatever. Sadly, that narrows it down to about three albums I own: Selena Gomez, Selena Gomez, Selena Gomez.