Individuality discussion

General > Moderator Application

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey (last edited Sep 03, 2012 02:56PM) (new)

Audrey (AudreyJB) Want to be a mod? Delete the dots, fill out this form and maybe you can be one! As soon as I choose the mods, I will message you all with the whole plot and my ideas for this. As a mod, you will be able to create a government official as a character.

General Info

<.b>Name:<./b> What do you want us to call you? (Doesn't necessarily have to be your GR name.)

<.b>Age:<./b> Totally optional. Just delete if you don't want to put it. You can also just put "high school" or "middle school" or something if you want.

<.b>How long you've been roleplaying:<./b> Not just on GR. If you've roleplayed on other websites, include that as well.

<.b>How many groups you've been a mod in:<./b> No mod experience required! This probably won't influence my choice, I'm just curious.

<.b>Example of your roleplaying:<./b> Type up some story stuff so that I can read it. No exceptions! You must type something original here, even if I've already RP'd with you before and I know your RPing "style."

Q&A

<.b>Why do you want to be a mod?<./b> Please have a better reason than "I like to help out, I guess."

<.b>What would you do if this group became inactive?<./b>

<.b>Do you have any ideas for the group?<./b> If no, that's fine.

message 2: by Ethan (last edited Sep 08, 2012 08:54PM) (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Name: just call me Ethan. or whatever you want for that matter, I really don't care. just not fatpants.

How long you've been roleplaying: about ten years.

How many groups you've been a mod in: I am a mod in I think four groups.

Example of your roleplaying: THe knock sounded on the door, forboding, like the ticking of a clock, ticking down the seconds to your eventual demise. the door creaked open, and footsteps echoed in the hallway, leading to who knows where. Markus listened to the footsteps echoing in the hallway, trying to hide in his bedroom, but how can you hide from something that sees everything? It opened the door, raised it's arm high above its head and brought it down, and a scream echoed throughout the hillside, a scream of pure terror, as the life of yet another victim was brought to an end.

(this was my first try at something dark, telll me what you thought!!!)
Q&A

Why do you want to be a mod? I want to make this group better. I will invite themajority of my friends, and I will for sure do whatever you, as head mod, i guess, tell me too.
What would you do if this group became inactive? I would send a mass group messge out telling everyone to become active, please, as this is a good group.

Do you have any ideas for the group? I have some ideas, and if I become a mod, i will tell them to you. *wink*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Call me Tammy

How long you've been roleplaying: IDK, maybe 2 months.

How many groups you've been a mod in: Think about 6 groups.

Example of your roleplaying:
"DING DONG!"
The clock echoed through the hall, frightening the child. Then, there was a halt in the 11th ring, as if it was cut off, and something hit the ground. The child looked at his pocket watch. It read 12. "Why didn't it ring 12 times?" The child wondered. He shivered in his blankets. "I need to find out." He grabbed his lantern and tip-toed out of his bed chambers, flashing his light around. There could be many dangers. Snakes, thieves, and other creatures where out. He looked at the clock and it was on the ground, shattered into a million pieces. "What knocked it over?" The child wondered. Then, someone tapped his shoulder. "AHHH!" The child turned around, and there he was, his older, foolish brother. "My lantern burnt out, you dummy. Now bring me back to my room before you wake up the entire village."

(How did I do?)

Q&A

Why do you want to be a mod? It would be fun, and I have lots of ideas for the group.

What would you do if this group became inactive? I'd get frustrated, because I know how it feels. I'd send out more invites for to everyone, Put this group on all the advertising discussions in other groups, and send out a group message asking everyone to be active.
Do you have any ideas for the group? Make the testing for younger people, like age 14 and up.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2012 05:06AM) (new)

Name: Please call me Taylor

How long you've been role playing: 1 year, 5 months

How many groups you've been a mod in: 12

Example of your role playing: As I walked down the street, I could here the pitter patter of the rain drops falling from the drains. I could hear the wind whistling in my ears. I could hear all the sounds of night, but the owls. They were silent.
I stopped, looking around. If it was the owls that were silent, then what did the eyes in the trees belong to? The eyes that watched me, hungrily

Q&A

Why do you want to be a mod? I really like the plot line and I would really like to keep this group active .

What would you do if this group became inactive? I mostly send out a letter telling people to be active, and if they are o0n a trip, then they need to tell us before they leave so that we know that they are not going to be on.

Do you have any ideas for the group? No, but I would help come up with ideas if needed.

message 5: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (last edited Dec 23, 2012 03:04PM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (SabrielMyGuardianAngel) | 1 comments Name: Dangerous, Azali, I have a lot of names, and I probably won't mind if you make something up. As long as it isn't really retarded.

How long you've been roleplaying: Oh, around 5 or 6 years?

How many groups you've been a mod in: Currently 6 or so, but I'm only in about 15 groups. I used to be a MOD in about 35.

Example of your roleplaying: His heart filled with dread. He didn't know why, but everything seemed ominous. It was night. Christmas was almost here, just three advent calender windows away, really. His feet tapped on the bare ground. It had not snowed in what seemed to be forever. Five years, in actuality.

A small mechanic sound, eerie in the darkness, shattered the silence that had descended around him like a heavy blanket, or a cloud, pregnant with rain. Turning, he saw it was only the creak of an old light up reindeer decoration, white and covered with lights bending and lifting it's head from a pool of blue bulbs scattered in a puddle on the ground. The joints of the thing were yellowed and crackling with age.

A little girl on her way home, carrying a basket of what smelled like Christmas cookies skipped past as he buried is half-frozen fingers into the pocket of his suit pants. He was dressed quite well for being out along the frost cold streets, having just come from a business meeting. The little girl didn't seem to notice his existence in the lane, even though it seemed to him that his each and every footfall echoed creepily along the brick-lined street.

"Joy to the world...." the little one sang, voice low and quiet, as if repeating a ritual from a Satanic book. Matched with the creaking of the reindeer and the cold, it was enough to bring the man to a jog.

Sounds like a very nice Christmas, he thought sarcastically. Then, a thought that was not his own tripped into his mind like giggling children playing hopscotch, demonic in voice. A very nice Christmas to die.

Q&A

Why do you want to be a mod? This group looks as if it's dying, since there are no places to roleplay yet, and I'd love to help bring it back to life. The story line has a sort of substance that could really be brought out, given the opportunity.

What would you do if this group became inactive? Well, I would invite all of my friends with a message telling what it's about and why they would love it, and also advertise it in other groups that have a section for promoting other groups.

Do you have any ideas for the group? Well, at the moment, just that I think everyone would love if we got some topics started and got the group going, so I could always work on making a list of possible places. And passing it on to you before making anything, of course.. :3