The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dave (new)

Dave (solvent) | 4 comments Hello
My name is Dave.I'm from Fergus Ontario Canada.
I'm looking forward to expanding my library and my mind.

message 2: by Fiona (new)

Fiona (bookcoop) Hello Dave. Well, your library will certainly be expanded and hopefully your mind too, if you don't mind some random silliness that erupts occasionally...

I'm Fiona from England and nice to meet you.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1000 comments Welcome, Dave!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Dave!

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 9863 comments Mod
Hi Dave, are you really currently reading the two books we chose for group reads? That is really cool if you are!

Thanks for joining, and dont worry, that To Buy booklist will be growing like wildfire over the next few days! I promise!

message 6: by Dave (new)

Dave (solvent) | 4 comments Lori wrote: "Hi Dave, are you really currently reading the two books we chose for group reads? That is really cool if you are!

Thanks for joining, and dont worry, that To Buy booklist will be growing like wi..."

Yes I picked them up earlier today when I saw what the group had planned for this month.

message 7: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Dave, welcome and Happy Reading!!

message 8: by Rebbie (new)

Rebbie | 140 comments Hi Dave and welcome from another newbie!

message 9: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 253 comments Hey Dave! You will certainly find a lot of recommendations here for great reading material!

message 10: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thenightowl) Welcome Dave! Like the others have said, you won't have a problem getting recommendations here.

message 11: by Fiona (new)

Fiona (bookcoop) Probably get too many recommendations.

My to-get list is in it's hundreds. By the time I get through by tbr list I'll have to tackle that list. Probably be old and grey before I ever get to the end of it.

message 12: by Sarita (new)

Sarita (saritalijohnson) Fiona wrote: "Probably be old and grey before I ever get to the end of it."

Well... That's the point, isn't it? :D

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather (hsditto) Hi Dave! Glad to have you with us! This is a really fun group...You will love it here. You came to the right place for expanding that library of yours. There are so many wonderful book recommendations floating around here, you will be broke in no time! :)

message 14: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Welcome Dave...Glad you are here!!!

message 15: by Eric (new)

Eric | 382 comments Hi Dave and welcome.