2013 Nicholas Sparks Challenge (from Debra's Book Cafe) discussion

The Best of Me
This topic is about The Best of Me
Discussion - The Best of Me

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Debra (DebrasBookCafe) | 82 comments Mod
This is where you can discuss everything about The Best of Me

Sowmya's book world (RaniBibliophile) | 9 comments Recently read book. It was flawless :)

Sowmya's book world wrote: "Recently read book. It was flawless :)"

Excellent! This is the only one that I haven't read yet and am saving to be finale of the challenge... :-)

Angela (anj-neophyte) The book is great. I can't wait for more of his books ♥

Patricia (Purpledreams30) | 6 comments Watched Nicholas Spark today on Facebook live chat for Safe Haven, he mentioned that The Best of Me is going to start filming in the spring.

Angela (anj-neophyte) Really? Gosh. Anoither sparks movie. !

Nicole wrote: "Really? Gosh. Anoither sparks movie. !"

Excellent!!!I think all his novels should be made into movies :-)

Darlene I just finished the Best of Me. Great ending! i am excited about the group. I had planned to read all of Nicholas Spark's book this year and now I have a way to share with others. Thank you. Now I wiil start reading the Notebook.

Darlene wrote: "I just finished the Best of Me. Great ending! i am excited about the group. I had planned to read all of Nicholas Spark's book this year and now I have a way to share with others. Thank you. Now I ..."

Excellent.. This is the one book I haven't read yet. Been holding back as my little treat for reading the rest of the Sparks books.... Looking forward to hearing how you get on with The Noteboook... :-)

message 10: by Sue (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sue I have just finished reading 'The Best Of Me' I quite enjoyed it, more than I thought I would. I sort of predicted the ending would be a tearjerker but thought I could fight against it. The ending was a unexpected surprise and my eyes did tear up just the same.

message 11: by Purdue Nurse (new)

Purdue Nurse | 5 comments I read this book but hated the ending. After everything they went through and then BAM!!! An unexpected thing happens and Nicholas sparks Made me cry all over again. I am really curious to see how the movie turns out.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, Nicholas Sparks is known for making his readers shed a tear. I couldn't put this one done. The ending really surprised me. Can't wait to see the movie version! :)