Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

problema al importar desde anobii / problems improting my shelf from anobii

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raúl (new)

Raúl (hernandezgarrido) | 8 comments Soy un nuevo usuario, y tenía previamente cuenta en anobii. Quiero pasar a goodreads, pero al importar mi estantería desde un archivo exportado por anobii, goodreads sólo me reconoce la mitad de mis libros.
¿Hay alguna manera de solucionar esto y no perder libros?
Gracias
______
I´m a new member in goodreads, and I had a shelf in anobii before, with already 350 books. I want to work in goodreads mainly, but when I imported my shelf from an file created by anobii, the web of goodreads only can get half of my shelf (180 books)
Is there any way to fix it and to import most of my books in goodreads?
Than you...
and excuse me for my poor english

Gracias

message 2: by Moloch (last edited Aug 31, 2012 03:51AM) (new)

Moloch | 1734 comments If the missing books don't have ISBNs, you have to find them (if they're present on GR) or create them anew and add them manually to your library, there's no other solution; if they do, you can regularly retry the import to see if in the meantime other books have been added.

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth (BethJustBeth) | 1586 comments Welcome to goodreads. :) This group is more for book issues, such as missing/incorrect information. For your question about importing, I would send a message through the help page: http://www.goodreads.com/about/contac...

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

message 4: by Raúl (new)

Raúl (hernandezgarrido) | 8 comments thank you!

I didn´t know how to contact with anobii, so your information is very usefull for me!