J.D. Robb discussion

Archives > What would you like to see in Troy Trueheart's front and center storyline?

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) | 10516 comments Mod
Troy is running a very close second in our polls for a major storyline. Do you have any ideas what his story might be like? What about a love interest....any thoughts on the kind of girlfriend he'd choose? Anyone we already know?

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Don't throw tomatoes at me but I think Troy's first romance might be where he gets his heart broken, something like what happened to Peabody's brother where he gets totally duped by someone and Eve is on to her.

message 3: by Quynh (new)

Quynh (Caskett) | 1269 comments I think given a few more months with Baxter, Troy might lose a bit of his wholesome innocence. He needs to be corrupted (in a good way) a little more. Otherwise any woman can eat him up and spit him out. I would like to see him with a strong female character. He has a crush on Eve so it wouldn't surprise me if he looks for some of those traits. Of course, she would be softer than Eve considering nobody is exactly like Eve Dallas.

message 4: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie Jackson | 69 comments Maybe the girl can find him instead of being the kind of girl he would look for. Definitely someone stronger than his friends would expect.

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (InDeathAddict) | 1070 comments I think she should be opposite of Trueheart. Instead of being her naive like Troy I think she should have maybe had a rough life. Not as rough as Eve, but maybe at an early age around 15 or 16 she finds herself on her own. Even though her life was tough I would like for her to still have a softness about her. Maybe an optimist, always believing that even though life is hard things always come out good.

message 6: by Jonetta (new)

Hmmm...we seem to have a theme going here...no sweetness and light for our boy toy Troy!

message 7: by Quynh (new)

Quynh (Caskett) | 1269 comments Lol she should definitely have some sort of wild edge, so she can fluster him all the more. I love a flustered Trueheart!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe someone a bit streetsmart but I kinda like him with a Peabody. She doesn't have sisters does she?

message 9: by Jonetta (new)

I don't know...

message 10: by Vera (new)

Vera Maslow | 443 comments I know she mentions her family here and there and we have seen her parents and a brother. According to wikiindeath she has 1 or 2 sisters.

message 11: by Jonetta (new)

Thanks, Vera!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay Vera! Thanks for finding that. Cheers!