TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

~*~ Candy Corner ~*~ > What would you ask them?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (Candy-Rain) | 3069 comments Mod
This is dedicated to THE RAIN SHOW. In a section of the show, I will let some of the audience members ask questions to our guest.

So for the recent poll: The twitards are up for an interview.

Tell me which twitard you would like to be interviewed.

Peter or Chris Griffin? Sokka from Avatar? HTF (Happy Tree Friends) characters?

next... what would you ask them?

If some of the selections don't please you, you could suggest one in your comments.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!

message 2: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Nice one Rose! I only need 3 more! First come first serve! Oh... I have to pick questions too. I can only come up with some funny ones. Hopefully I don't run out. So keep them coming and I'll choose! Then maybe I could use your other questions to another twitard character!

message 3: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

lol! I love that!!! Brian and Stewey trying to kill him!

message 4: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

lol! Isn't that the episode you told me about before?

message 5: by Giggles (new)

Giggles (♥neha♥) what???

message 6: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (GuitarChick) | 316 comments um. I is confused.

message 7: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments ...they mention Twilight in Avatar? (The totally awesome cartoon, NOT the weird movie with the blue people.)

message 8: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ...They did?

message 9: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (GuitarChick) | 316 comments My thoughts exactly Steph.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments Eh, that Avatar movie is pretty good. But I do like the show, you know they are making a Avatar the Last Airbender movie? It's supposed to be out this summer. The Earth people are Belgians, and that's all I know.

message 11: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Thanks for explaining Rose :P I owe you one. And for the other Rose... :P lol The Fire Nation would be Indians, I believe. Because the guy who was the lead character in Slumdog Millionaire would be Zuko.

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments NO!!! HE IS SO NOT ZUKO LIKE!!!! I thought the Fire Nation would be asian, and the Aang guy is pretty cute, I think he's chinese or some other asian thing.

message 13: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

hahah lol Well... the Earth Kingdom I believe are going to be Mongolians. And if I read correctly... the people who are going to play the water tribe would be caucasian. They said that the guy who will play Sokka looks so much like him. :P

message 14: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) SCREW BALLS IN THE NORTH! WOO!

message 15: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Balls in the north? lol wth! hahaha XD

message 16: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) The screw balls in the north. My AP teacher calls the nomadic people like Mongols and Franks and 'em that.

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments That's great... I'm so glad I don't have your teacher...

message 18: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) HE'S AWESOME! He's the best teacher I've had! He scares the crap out of me, but still!

message 20: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) heh...

message 21: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Whenever you walk in he has this dead serious face expression...

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments That's nice... I like teachers that have voices like actors, it's weird, but I do. My History teacher sounds like the guy from that movie with the green blob that dances...

message 23: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Flubber?

message 24: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments And referring to posts 15-18... I thought the Fire Nation was either Asian or Indian and that the two water tribes were Caucasian. Same with the air nomads, but it's only Aang, so it doesn't matter much :)

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yes, flubber! I can never remember movie titles.

I think you're about right, we'll just have to see when the movie comes out.

message 26: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Yeah. :)

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments I've been watching a gazillon of the episodes lately, and I'm wondering how they're gonna squish all this stuff into one movie. Alot of the stuff is good and funny, so cutting it out would be murder. Really, I think they should go with three movies, one for each book.

message 28: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments ...that's what they're DOING, Rose. The first movie is based on the first season only. You didn't know that?

message 29: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments No I didn't....... that's how off I am with the rest of the world................

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments Uh... thanks. I think.

message 31: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy whoa, i didn't know it was three movie either! :P guess i need to catch up lol !

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (Iceclaw) | 2069 comments Same.... although I knew there was going to be an Avatar the Last Airbender movie last August or something... IT'S JUST TAKING SO LONG.