Libba Bray Lovers! discussion

The Gemma Doyle Trilogy > What do you think about Felicity and Ann? *SPOILERS FOR TSFT*

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Armina (new)

Armina Do you like them? Do you hate them? I personally never liked them. Felicity is too mean and moody and Ann never stands up for herself. I did like both of their happy endings, though.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 5135 comments Mod
I liked Fee much more after RA...for obvious reasons.

I loved both of them, I especially liked Ann after the whole Governess incident in TSFT.

message 3: by Allie, A hopeless romantic who doesn't believe in love (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 3724 comments Mod
I liked them both, but they just bugged me often.

message 4: by Armina (new)

Armina Yeah they did bug me and i couldn't believe that Ann sent the letter to make herself go be a governess early. But I was really happy when she got the job as an actress.

message 5: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i agree minnie i was happy when ann became an actress. but i still dont really like her. and i REALLY dont like felicity...shes really bossy and i just dont like her. at all.

message 6: by Armina (new)

Armina i agree

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i like felicity....maybe its because thats my favorite name but i really like her....i love how she know that she can get something, how determined she is.....but i dont really like ann.....

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 55 comments For me it wasn't so much a like or dislike, it really was that the characters were so well developed. Libba Bray really let you understand what made them act the way they acted. Some of their actions were beyond annoying, but as the story progressed you could really understand their perspectives (and actions).

message 9: by Armina (new)

Armina Yeah, Libba Bray is an amazing author. I did like how she thoroughly described each character's personality.

message 10: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) same here

message 11: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil | 1 comments I never really liked Felicity, until the end of TSFT. Ann was OK. For some reason Pippa was my favorite. I guess it was because at the beginning of AGATB she seemed really shallow and obnoxious, but then later you found out that she was really a deeper character. I agree that Libra Bray is an amazing author. I can't wait for her to write a new book, even though it won't be AGATB.