Wolf Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Fire Pack

Comments Showing 1-50 of 224 (224 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((Hey bells this can be a pack for you just say yes or no if you say no I will just delete it))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YES. thx, I wasn't sure what to do... I know I'm not smart...

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((oh and use these (()).))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((:) ))

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((:)))

message 6: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 369 comments Mod
and these ((:"!.?)

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((yup use them when you are NOT doing roleplay!!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

OKAY EVERYONE, WE'RE STARTING THE RP FOR THIS PACK. DOES ANYONE ELSE WANNA BE ON THIS PACK???

Firebringer swished his tail back and forth, crouched down for the attack, his mature mane ruffled with the wind, though he still had some pup fluff on him. He jumped at the bug sitting on a flower, it had jumped up, and flew away, "Son." Flamebreeze moved to his son, Firebringer put his ears down, and followed him to the head of the pack.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Firebringer left the side of his faather's watchful gaze, and wagged his tail as Blazer walked closer to him.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((flamebreeze is here? sorry))
Firebringer nodded a high, feeling his father's watchful gaze, "Let's go over there." he lightly growled, then moved swiftly to an away spot.

message 11: by Lyla (new)

((i wan't to be in this pack you picka character for me who ever is leader can chose a character for me because i have run out of character names so it will be hard))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((be in the pack then. yes follow))

message 13: by Lyla (new)

((give me a name i cant think of one))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry, my dad's KILLING me with this 'becoming the leader' stuff. I'm ready, he just needs to see it." Firebringer grinned, ears perking up.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey! I found this cave a little back! Do you want to go check it out?!!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Follow me." Firebringer whispered, crouching low to the ground, then crawling through the tall grass, hoping his father won't notice his escape, again.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((It okay, bye! I g2g 2))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((hello?????)))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((hi))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((you wanna rp?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 26, 2009 10:03AM) (new)

((yes!))

"ALmost there."

((bell rang for class, g2g!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinder gave the other wolves a wide berth and smelled the air.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navichi stalked into the other wolves carrying a huge elk.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

cinder looked up before walking away into the trees.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

cinder looked up.she had caught a strange sickly sweet scent on the air...."run!Humans,hunters are here!"

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navichi smelled them and rand towards the hunters. he was willing to sacrifice himself for his clan and he also despised hunters with every fiber of his being. "I get them." he growled.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) " you will not take me out of this battle!" Navichi snarled but with amusement. He jumped at one of the hunters and ggrabbed the large gun in his hand snatching it away and bitting it in two.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navichi snarled in the humans face then let the pitiful creature get up and run. "Nice of you to join us, jet!" Navichi said as he hurled himself at another human.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

cinder leaped upon another.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navichi smiled, "Neither do i!" he grunted as he left his mark on the last humans leg. "Well now he will never forget that he fought the mighty NAVICHI!" navichi bellowed proud of the long gash in the mans leg.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Stop trying to be the hero! your hurt and you need help." Navichi mused.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

cinder growled and followed the trail.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) navichi walked in to watch.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((wat's happenin right now?))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((not sure. i think jet is getting his wounds looked over. navichi is watching.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok. can i start, like, not in the pack? but then i join))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Stark was lost.

message 39: by Zachary (new)

Zachary | 31 comments so was rust. he fought against the bitter cold wind, hoping desperatly to find shelter.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok thanks))
Stark suddenly smelled the scent of more wolves coming down the wind. He ran towards the scent.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navichi stopped in front of the two new wolves. his large black body easily seen from the snow, "Who are you and what do you want?" he snarled.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Stark skidded to a stop in front of Navichi.
"We're lost and would like to have some shelter for the night. Don't worry, we'll be gone by morning," he said calmly.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navichi stood there for a moment then nodded, " follow me." he said and walked towards the camp.

message 44: by Zachary (new)

Zachary | 31 comments rust followed warily. at the first sign of trouble, he would run. of course, this navichi was more dangerous than he might think.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) navichi walked in, "I've got some strays here and they are a little beat up." he said and flicked his head to the two.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navichi shook his head.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

stark was wary too, but he didn't show it, and walked calmly behind Navichi.
"I am from far away," he said.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navichi stepped aside to let him through.

message 49: by Zachary (last edited Mar 30, 2009 06:07PM) (new)

Zachary | 31 comments rust felt wary. "where i'm from is my information and my information only." he growled. then he saw cinder. he backed away out of her sight. she looked like she was taken ((nothing super romantic, right?)).

« previous 1 3 4 5