Introduce yourself > Likes and Comments

Comments Showing 501-519 of 519 (519 new)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 501: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Caston Jade wrote: "Hello everyone! Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I've been a lurker for a while getting horror and gory recommendations from you all! I'm jade, a booktuber in the UK. I've just p..."

Welcome, Jade.


message 502: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Jade wrote: "Hello everyone! Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I've been a lurker for a while getting horror and gory recommendations from you all! I'm jade, a booktuber in the UK. I've just p..."

Welcome Jade!!


message 503: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Bibb Is this discussion group still active? :/


message 504: by James (new)

James Hansen Hello My. And is James Hansen and just finished a published my first thrilling short story. It’s called “Dark Dinner” and I would love to have the group read it.


message 505: by Eric Smith (new)

Eric Smith My name is Eric, I love new horror, pulp horror and sci fi, and anything else that’s a little weird…or a lot!!!


message 506: by CrazyMaryT (new)

CrazyMaryT Hello,

I was into King back in the 80's. Then last year just felt like reading all his books again, in chronological order. There are so many I hadn't read.

This lead me to so many recs. In the past year I've read some of the best books around. Horror is the best.

Can't wait to get to meet the others.


message 507: by Argent (new)

Argent Talonn Hi, Mary. I don't know if anyone still curates this page. But pleasure to make your acquaintance.


message 508: by CrazyMaryT (new)

CrazyMaryT I wondered if things were still active.

Thank you for the welcome.


message 509: by Lia's Haunted Library (last edited Aug 24, 2024 11:48AM) (new)

Lia's Haunted Library Hi! Just joined the group and always seeking book recs, buddy reads, and seeing people's opinions. Feel free to add me:)


message 510: by deadlybatz⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ (last edited Sep 07, 2024 09:18AM) (new)

deadlybatz⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ my name is savannah you can call me sav, im from canada, i love anything horror, gore or halloween, i love spooky anything feel free to add me :) im also 24


deadlybatz⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ Hey, I'm Savannah, but you can call me Sav. I'm all about the spooky side of life and Halloween is pretty much my year-round vibe. Born on New Year's Eve, I’m drawn to all things mysterious. When I’m not at festivals or wandering through the woods, I’m probably conjuring up some eerie adventures, looking for more goodreads friends that like the same things as me :) if you like horror, halloween, gore, anything spooky or creepy feel free to add me :)


message 512: by Argent (new)

Argent Talonn deadlybatz⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ wrote: "Hey, I'm Savannah, but you can call me Sav. I'm all about the spooky side of life and Halloween is pretty much my year-round vibe. Born on New Year's Eve, I’m drawn to all things mysterious. When I..."

Hi, Savannah. There aren't a lot of people that frequent this page anymore. I don't know the Admins, but there are other Horror pages that I frequent like Horror or Heaven which does Horror AND Science Fiction with no mandatory participations but plenty of discussion groups. Also The Cozy Horror Book Club does lots of polls and focuses more on Spooky and less hardcore horror.


message 513: by CrazyMaryT (new)

CrazyMaryT Argent wrote: "deadlybatz⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ wrote: "Hey, I'm Savannah, but you can call me Sav. I'm all about the spooky side of life and Halloween is pretty much my year-round vibe. Born on New Year's Eve, I’m drawn to all..."

Thanks for the recs I'm going to check them out.


deadlybatz⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧ my name is savannah i love thrillers, suspense and horror! Freida Mcfadden is my top thriller author, followed by Danielle Valentine (she has other names she goes by too) Stephen King is ny fav horror author. Im from Canada :) my hobbies include, reading (ofc) shopping, colouring, writing, hiking, and video games. I love to travel, and my favourite holiday is Halloween 🍂🎃


message 515: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Welcome Savannah!!


message 516: by Mason (new)

Mason Eloph Hello ! My names Mason, i’m newer to Goodreads but have thoroughly enjoyed making new Horror connections and hope to continue to do so in this group as well! Looking for more suggestions as always & I have a hand-full of Clive Barker i’ll be reading very soon, so feel free to add me as a friend if you’d desire.


message 517: by Kent (new)

Kent I'm Kent. I love fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. I also read some non-fiction. you can check out all my shelves/tags to see what I'm into.

I live in Maryland, USA.


message 518: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Welcome Selina, Mason and Kent!


message 519: by David (new)

David Tamarin Hello my name is David and I write transgressive splatterpunk, bizarro, and extreme horror. My book Cthulhuphilia will be released in a few weeks and can be pre-ordered now at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H3W91KGR?...

This Book Hates You 2.0


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 next »
back to top