I’m the author J.S. Nathaniel. My author page currently has my books scattered across multiple works due to old and new Kindle editions being created separately.
Could you please help re-group each title so there is one work per book, with the current Kindle edition set as primary and older versions listed under “Other editions”?
I’m the author J.S. Nathaniel. My author page currently has my books scattered across multiple works due to old and new Kindle editions being created separately.
Could you please help re-group each title so there is one work per book, with the current Kindle edition set as primary and older versions listed under “Other editions”?
Below are the correct groupings:
EVERYTHING SPONTANEOUS
Updated (primary) edition:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Earlier edition(s) to merge:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
STARDUST ANGEL
Updated (primary) edition:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Earlier edition(s) to merge:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
DOMINION
Updated (primary) edition:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Earlier edition(s) to merge:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
JULIET + JULIETTE
Updated (primary) edition:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Earlier edition(s) to merge:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Notes: All titles are Kindle ebook-only. Older editions are outdated versions that should remain under “Other editions,” not as separate works.
Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it.