Author Book Promotions (No Q&A) > Likes and Comments
date
newest »
newest »
I’ve got a fast-paced, genre-blending dark fantasy novel packed with an unapologetic FMC, morally gray characters, found family, portals, realms, and all the favorites...dragons, vampires, shifters, and elementals.Anica Storm is a twenty-something who feels like someone you already know. She’s sarcastic, her mouth speaks before her brain can object, and she has a heart of gold that never fails to land her in trouble. When she meets a gorgeous guy on a flight to Europe, she agrees to dinner...only to end up trapped in the back of a serial killer’s cab.
Instead of a date, Anica walks away with magical abilities no human was ever meant to possess. Now she’s forced on the run, hunted across realms for what’s living inside her.
If this sounds like your kind of read...you can find it on Amazon, Royal Road, and Inkitt.
https://www.amazon.com/Anica-Storm-Wa...
Moved Sera Sterling's comment to the promotions folder.🎉 100 Copies Giveaway: SHE KNOWS! ❤️
SHE KNOWS - A psychological thriller packed with unexpected twists, secrets, and suspense. It will keep you guessing—and may just mess with your mind. 😉
Go enter today, and good luck!
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...
Moved Just-Thony's promotion to the correct thread.Hello everyone, I want to share with the group that my book Deep Inside a Psychopath's Mind has just been shortlisted by Lantia Films Group to adapt the story into an Extreme Psychological Thriller Film, therefore, I am giving away Free Review EPUB copies of my book. You'll find the download link:
here:https://1drv.ms/u/c/be7fd9b289c052bc/...
Note: This is an Extreme Psychological Thriller; therefore, it is not suitable for all audiences, as the content may be shocking to some readers.
Moved Ateeq JP's post to a promotions folder.Eight years ago, Daniel Carter vanished into the ice. Official records called it an inevitable tragedy, but his sister Maya never believed the official story.
When a new expedition gives her the chance to climb Everest and find closure, she uncovers a hidden route, a forgotten emergency shelter, and evidence that changes everything:
▪️ Tampered audio files
▪️ Altered expedition photos
▪️ And a corpse that isn't her brother's...
With a severe storm trapping the team at high altitude and equipment being sabotaged, static crackles over a dead radio carrying warnings from a brother who may have escaped into the shadows.
"The Last Camp on Everest" is a high-altitude psychological thriller about survival, buried family secrets, and the deadly lengths people will go to keep the truth frozen forever.
If you're a fan of survival thrillers, dark mysteries, and fast-paced suspense, add this to your Want-to-Read shelf today! 📖🔥
I'm L. A. Starks--so much enjoyed my turn in July as a BOTM author. Today, I'm super-excited to announce the publication of Short Stories by Texas Authors, Volume 11. I'm honored that among all the talented authors represented, my story, Contingent on Death, was chosen as the grand prize winner.Fun media facts: Short Stories by Texas Authors, Volume 11 is available in print from Amazon and Barnes & Noble, in e-book format from Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and in a creative addition by Alan Bourgeois at Texas Authors Press, in three literary collectible formats (anthology, author, and single story).
Pick your format(s) and order today.
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Short-Stories-...
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/shor...
Literary Collectibles: https://literarycollectibles.net/regi...
L.A. wrote: "I'm L. A. Starks--so much enjoyed my turn in July as a BOTM author. Today, I'm super-excited to announce the publication of Short Stories by Texas Authors, Volume 11. I'm honored that among all the..."Congratulations on being included in the anthology.
Moved M. Brosh's post to a promotions thread.What if a spy thriller told you a story that was much closer to reality than fiction?
Has anyone here read Cassandra’s Shadow by M. Brosh?
It’s a fast-paced espionage thriller packed with covert operations, intelligence missions, assassinations, and Middle Eastern intrigue, but what really makes it stand out is its connection to real events.
The book draws on actual intelligence history, incorporates real names, and refers to operations connected to the Mossad and the Israeli intelligence world.
At times, the most unsettling part is realizing that some of the events that sound almost unbelievable are rooted in things that actually happened.
If you enjoy books about secret operations, intelligence agencies, political intrigue, and the hidden world behind major historical events, this one is definitely worth discovering.
Has anyone read it yet? I’d be curious to hear your thoughts.
ENIGMA: The Alchemist’s Legacy — Coming October 10Hello, fellow thriller readers!
I'm Vera Kasal, an Australian author of adventure-driven thrillers with a fascination for historical mysteries.
My upcoming novel, Enigma: The Alchemist’s Legacy, begins with a 400-year-old manuscript hiding a formula that could change humanity. When a television host accepts a billionaire's public challenge to uncover its secrets, she finds herself caught in a deadly race involving an ex-agent, a mysterious brotherhood, and an outbreak that threatens thousands of lives.
If you enjoy action-adventure thrillers, historical secrets, and puzzles with high stakes, I'd love to introduce you to Enigma.
Releasing October 10, 2026. Available for Kindle pre-order now and coming to Kindle Unlimited.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0HJQ6DZK7
With the release only a couple of weeks away, things are rather hectic at the moment, but I'd be delighted to chat with members after October 10. And I would definitely be interested in having Enigma considered for Book of the Month.
Thank you for welcoming me!
Vera Kasal
Moved M Brosh's book promotion to a promotions thread."Hello everyone,
My name is M.Brosh , and I’m pleased to join the Goodreads community and share my book, Cassandra’s Shadow, with you.
It is a globally spanning espionage thriller set across various locations in Europe and the Middle East. The story follows Israeli intelligence operations in a race to thwart attempts to acquire nuclear weapons and uncover terrorist cells operating in Europe.
The book combines covert operations, intelligence work, pursuits, political intrigue, and power struggles on the international stage, a world in which a single decision can alter the course of events.
The novel draws inspiration from real events and the world of Israeli intelligence, but it is a work of fiction that combines a complex geopolitical reality with a gripping thriller plot.
Alongside my literary writing, I also write articles on geopolitical issues. My engagement with international affairs has been a significant source of inspiration for writing this book.
I’m pleased to be here and to meet readers, writers, and book lovers of all kinds. I’d be glad to hear about the books you’re reading, the authors you enjoy, and, of course, your thoughts on Cassandra’s Shadow.
Thank you
M. Brosh 🙏🏼"
Available on Amazon now!Three victims. Three methods. One black feather. When Chicago’s powerful are murdered and each death becomes a message, Detective Sam Rourke follows the evidence into a city where influence can bury the truth. Harbinger: The Prophet’s Game is a dark Chicago crime thriller, included with Kindle Unlimited.
Read on Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0HFBKLMH2
I moved Joy's post from Book Chatter to Promotions.If you enjoy psychological thrillers...
The Trouble With Liam by Joy Mutter The Kindle of The Trouble With Liam is FREE on Amazon until the end of September. This first book of The Trouble Series is a dark, standalone psychological thriller. Set in Ireland and Sheffield, it tells the life story of Liam O’Sullivan in all its twisted glory. Liam thought he could do as he pleased…until taught otherwise. If you enjoy gripping, sometimes shocking storylines laced with dark humour then you’re in for a treat.
Each of the four thrillers in The Trouble Series can be read as a standalone. Following on from Liam’s story, The Trouble With Trouble is book 2, Trouble In Cornwall: Book 3 of The Trouble series is book 3, and Troubled is the final book. These three books are darkly erotic, standalone detective thrillers.
Link to the Kindle on Amazon https://amzn.to/2DJxIab - FREE with KU.
Link to the paperback on Amazon https://amzn.to/2OkvUIX
Link to the audiobook on Audible, narrated by Tracey Norman. https://adbl.co/2TceNYH
“As a psychological thriller, The Trouble with Liam ticks all the boxes.”
“If you’re okay with violence and scenes that make you wince then this is a great read.”
“A dark, shocking story that will keep you thinking long after you’ve read it.”
“A brilliant read. Captures you from the first chapter. Plays with your emotions.”
“Read with the lights on, doors locked, and a weapon by your side!”
My 25 books are on Amazon in Kindle (free with KU), paperback, and audiobook editions: http://amzn.to/2r4yyTA
Thank you!I just got my free copy. I will read it in the next few months and will give an honest review once finished.
I love the digital ability to support other authors. Indy authors like us are the cure to the scourge of publishing house offal and drivel.
I moved Bob Denton's comment to a promotions folder.I am delighted to introduce a two-novelette Fan Fiction, taking Charles Dickens’ ‘Oliver Twist’ and ‘The Tale of Two Cities’, and relocating them to today. I’ve changed the verbiage, ditched the Victorian settings, but followed his superb plots and the insightful characterisations, in writing ‘Displaced and Denounced’.
‘Displaced’ finds Olive Turner caught up in today’s social care system, and wanting more! Arriving in London she is subsumed into a Mittel-European crime gang.
‘Denounced’ reimagines ‘Two Cities’, by setting it in today’s London and Tehran, following an Irano British language teacher caught between two judicial systems and their two cultures. London’s post-industrial, multi-cultural cosmopolitanism and Tehran’s theocratic, revolutionary fervour.
This very short video introduces the two novelettes: https://youtu.be/Ap9N-p7CxUo
For one week only, ‘Displaced and Denounced’ is offered at 99p on Amazon.co.uk and 99c on Amazon.com (3-10 October).
And I have reduced ‘Route of Evil’, an earlier thriller, for the same period, and at the same lower prices.
Bob Denton
From JamesHello, my name is James. I’m an independent author looking for beta readers for my new crime/mystery novel, The Diamond Rose. It’s the sequel to my first book, Rattlesnake Road. I’m looking forward to getting some honest reader feedback and getting to know the group.
The Observation Room
by Mabeline Arthur
Out now on Kindle for $3.99, and FREE October 9–11!
Elena takes a night job watching psychiatric patients through one-way glass at Halloran House, a private hospital for the very rich. The rules are simple: never talk to the patients, never use the intercom, never let them know you're there. But on her first night, she finds the logbook's earlier pages torn out, and a warning left behind by the observer before her: Don't answer him.
For fans of The Silent Patient and The Woman in the Window.
Tap the cover to find it, or search "The Observation Room Mabeline Arthur" on Amazon.

I'm offering free copies on my new novel Murder in the Amazon - A Jungle Jen Mystery on booksprout.co. You can use this link below to get a copy of the exciting an intense whodunnit that I think could be appreciated in general by this board for its overall Christian tone and worldview.
https://booksprout.co/reviewer/review...
Here is the blurb:
It’s murder after missionary nurse Jen Shaw begins teaching self-defense to a group of women being preyed on in the deep recesses of the Amazon rainforest. But when one of the assistant instructors ends up dead, killed by the very techniques Jen teaches, it’s up to her new husband John to find the real culprit and clear Jen’s name.
Murder, mayhem, and intrigue follow as John shifts through the plethora of motives to find the real killer. Can the couple finally make the sleepy town of São Gabriel da Cachoeira safe for its female inhabitants, and uncover the area’s darkest secrets?
All is revealed in the stunning, climatic, thundering conclusion!
It goes live for 30 days starting tomorrow 9-17.