Start by marking “Ember Queen (Ash Princess Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ember Queen (Ash Princess Trilogy, #3)

Ember Queen

(Ash Princess Trilogy #3)

The thrilling conclusion to the series that began with the instant New York Times bestseller “made for fans of Victoria Aveyard and Sabaa Tahir” (Bustle), Ember Queen is an epic fantasy about a throne cruelly stolen and a girl who must fight to take it back for her people.

Princess Theodosia was a prisoner in her own country for a decade. Renamed the Ash Princess, she
Expected publication: February 4th 2020 by Delacorte Books For Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Ember Queen, please sign up.
June My interpretation is that the fire gem on the cover is the gem that Ampelio used to wear, and it is now worn by Theodosia.…moreMy interpretation is that the fire gem on the cover is the gem that Ampelio used to wear, and it is now worn by Theodosia. (less)

Start your review of Ember Queen (Ash Princess Trilogy, #3)
♠ TABI ♠
Oct 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
$10 says this is gonna be called Fire Queen or something similar . . .

Okay so EMBER IS CLOSE TO FIRE SO WOW WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT???
Circi
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXACT RELEASE DATE OR ARE WE JUST GUESSING SOMETIME AROUND NEXT FEBRUARY?!?!?!
Caylynn Bleess
Aug 31, 2019 marked it as to-read
How did I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS COVER REVEAL.

I need this book nooooooooooooow
Lynne ♠ The Book Dragon ♠
I NEED a cover and title for this so bad!!!
Tabor
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review from NetGalley

Well, it's the final book in the series and it was definitely an interesting ride. When I first read "Ash Princess", I was taken in by the concept and the character of Theodosia, who was held captive and tortured by the conqueror of her country, Astrea. The series was obviously influenced by the Roman Empire and its expansion, which stretched far and effectively acculturated diverse cultures. Theodosia's story is told through the
Crescentdoe
Jul 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Heron: *breathes*
Me: preCiOuS sMoL cHiLd I MuST pRoTeCC
Bhaavya Srivastava
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need to read it so bad! It's literally torture to wait till 2020!
E
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
okay but like Theo better choose Blaise over Søren, i swear if she doesn’t i will cry.
Meghan
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
This book was received as an ARC from Random House Children's - Delacorte Press in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.

A sister taken hostage with an evil power and the power of strength and good must stop her from overtaking the prince and destroying everything that comes in her way. This book reminded me a lot of the Red Queen series due to the powerful conflict that was chosen for a young girl and the predicament her family has
Imani
Jul 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: gorgeous-covers
Look at that gorgeous cover, I'm salivating jk.
Also, this is kinda heartbreaking. Cress against Theo...I mean Cress was evil but she also wasn't. I hate how it's come to this but we'll see how the author concludes it all :D
Sanna
Oct 07, 2019 marked it as unreleased
**********
7 October 2019 So you probably think it’s weird that I’ve added this book to a TBR list when I haven’t read the two previously books in the series. I understand you, I also think it’s weird. I’m really interested to read the first book because I’ve heard a lot of things about it. Hopefully, it’s good so I can come all the way to this book. This book is being published 4 February 2020
Tekla
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
"Theo must learn to embrace her own power if she has any hope of standing against the girl she once called her heart’s sister."

I'm still holding onto my hopes and dreams of this turning into an epic lesbian romance \_(ツ)_/
Michelle
Feb 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
I want to read this so badly!!
Jeraca
Sep 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, read-but-unowned
I received this free eARC novel from NetGalley. This is my honest review.

This was a pretty decent ending to the series. I do have to say that I just really didn't get completely vested into the storyline, which was a letdown for me. Maybe I had too high of expectations? I'm not sure. Theo did progressively get to be a solid character, who finally found her wants and needs and strived to achieve them, so I'm proud of her, but I just really didn't connect with the story or the characters as much
Kat
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to Delacorte Press and NetGalley & Edelweiss for the E-arc copy of Ember Queen.
#EmberQueen
#NetGalley #Edelweiss
Laura Sebastian brings a slick, fantasy finale to her trilogy. Theodosia has developed into a force to be reckoned with in this conclusion. It is a dark, power filled adventure of the journey of one young woman from victim to heir. A dazzling conclusion that will having you missing this series as soon as you close the book.
Patti Sabik
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya
The conclusion to “Ash Princess” was done quite well. Honestly, pieces of the trilogy which bothered me throughout were resolved and/or explained in satisfying and enjoyable ways. Sebastian kept a consistent pace of action and romance with just enough friendly banter to keep things interesting. A fun and, although predictable, very satisfying fantasy.
Zoe
Dec 05, 2019 marked it as release-2020
Elizabeth Senger
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
2020?!?!?! Ugh.
Nicki Markus
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full review to follow in Feb.

I received this book as a free ARC from the Publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Doris Raines
@Circi yes its coming on February 4th ...more
Ishika
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march
Let's just hope Søren isn't held hostage again.
Darryn
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a digital copy of this book from Netgalley for an honest review.

RTC
Miranda
Read via Netgalley in return for a fair review.

Theo and her band of misfit but loyal compatriots make one final attempt to take down the Kaserina and take back their country. Now that Theo has a little more control over her new powers, they may just have a chance. But Theo can't do it on her own - she will need every ally she can find to make their last stand.

This is a great wrap-up to the series and gets everything tied up nicely by the end. There's plenty of political intrigue and navigating
Kalie
Jun 25, 2019
Tressa Clark
Sep 30, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Cursed Sea (The Glass Spare, #2)
  • Deathcaster (Shattered Realms, #4)
  • Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy, #2)
  • The Tea Dragon Festival
  • The Traitor's Kingdom (The Traitor's Circle, #3)
  • Stormcaster (Shattered Realms, #3)
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • Mad, Bad & Dangerous to Know
  • Bloodleaf (Bloodleaf, #1)
  • The Girl the Sea Gave Back (Sky in the Deep, #2)
  • Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #2)
  • The Empire of Dreams (Fire and Thorns, #4)
  • The Lady Rogue
  • Frozen Reign (Burning Glass, #3)
  • Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle, #2)
  • Burning Glass (Burning Glass, #1)
  • Onyx and Ivory (Rime Chronicles, #1)
  • Crystal Blade (Burning Glass, #2)
I write YA books and I'm also entrusted with taking care of other people's children. I write books about girls who are strong in all different ways, usually with a healthy dollop of magic and a few dragons.

I live in NYC with my extraordinarily fluffy dog, Neville.

Ash Princess Trilogy (3 books)
  • Ash Princess (Ash Princess Trilogy, #1)
  • Lady Smoke (Ash Princess Trilogy, #2)