Start by marking “Christmas with an Angel (Harmony Harbor, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Christmas with an Angel (Harmony Harbor, #1.5)

Christmas with an Angel (Harmony Harbor #1.5)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  237 Ratings  ·  60 Reviews
It's been eight long years since Michael Gallagher has laid eyes on Shay Angel, back when he was a boy from the most prominent family in town and she was a girl from the wrong side of the tracks. But he hadn't cared about their differences - until one bad decision landed her in jail.

That was years ago and now he's back in Harmony Harbor for the holidays. So when Shay goes
Published December 6th 2016 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about Christmas with an Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas with an Angel

Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Debbie Mason Fans, Romance
3 Setting Up the Next Harmony Harbor Stars
* * *
Sometimes you read a sweet story and notice little nuggets hidden deep in the pockets....one or two sentences about a couple who had history, forbidden attraction or a painful past which caused these secondary characters longing looks and unfinished desires. Debbie Mason is a master in making us interested in these types of situations and with Christmas with an Angel: A Short Story, she has laid the foundation for a full novel for these characters t
Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews
A fun, thrilling and adventurous little read. Perfect for the busy holidays. Also a wonderful way to get to know Harmony Harbor :)

Book provided by publisher

YouTube
Book Babblers

1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I can’t seem to get enough of Debbie Mason’s books. They all feel like going home again, to the faces and places you’ve grown to know and love. Christmas with an Angel was no exception. This was a shorter snippet into the world, and left a lot open for a future story with these characters, but it was no less satisfying. It was a quick visit, enough to refresh you and give you that much needed breath of fresh air. But not enough to keep you from wanting to come back soon for more.

There was a bit
Yvonne
Dec 06, 2016 rated it liked it
After being jilted at the altar, Michael Gallagher heads to a local bar to drown his sorrows. Who can blame him after his fiancé, Bethany, took everything from him even his beloved dog. However, his problems are just beginning when he chooses a bar owned by Charlie Angel. Charlie hates Michael after what happened between Michael and Charlie’s niece, Shay.

Shay has taken up with a rough crowd and Michael feels responsible after what happened years ago. He tries to help her, but finds himself in th
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

3.5

Favorite Quote:

'She changed the locks on my condo... packed all my stuff up and threatened to throw it out.' He waited for his bar buddy to share that news before adding, 'And she's holding my dog hostage.' If possible, his new friends were angrier than Michael. Apparently no one messed with someone's dog in Harmony Harbor and got away with it. Thanks to Michael's tale of woe, he'd officially been welcomed into the fold.

My Review:

This short story was more action and adventure and a
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2g5PVOm

Christmas with an Angel was a well written start to a story. A heads up, as it is, this isn't a romance...yet. This really read as a prologue to a future story. In that sense...it's a bit disappointing because while the scene that happens resolves there's not a full story only a set up to a future one. There's not really much time to get to know the characters-- definitely not a place to start for those who haven't read b
Aleen ~Lampshade Reader
Originally posted on lampshadereader.com

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy (via NetGalley) of this book.

description

christmas-with-an-angel-quote-graphic-2

review-banner-background-final

I wasn’t sure how I was going to like the characters of Shay Angel and Michael. Both of whom were introduced in book 1. But they totally surprised me at the end. Christmas with an Angel by Debbie Mason is just a short read that gives the reader a glimpse into the mind of Michael.

giphy-2

He needed redemption...

So, he was a jerk. We all know that jerks are never really the hero type unle
books are love
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love Michael and Shay in this. I love how we see a different side to both of them. We meet Michael in Mistletoe cottage and boy this one shows a new side as well. There he is a changed guy but not as much as what we see here. Here we see him feeling down on himself. His ex is a piece of work.  It goes below the belt when you involve the dog and geesh especially when you don’t even care about the dog just getting back at someone.
In this short fun flirty book. I say flirty because it is a flirt fo
Suze Lavender
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Michael used to love Shay. Their lives were very different, but they had a special connection. Until Shay landed herself in jail and Michael could do nothing to prevent that from happening. Eight years later Michael is back in Harmony Harbor. He wanted it to be a special occasion, but things aren't going according to plan and Michael is taking this opportunity to do something good for his family instead.

When Michael hears Shay is having problems he wants to help her. Unfortunately it seems like
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Michael is back home in Harmony Harbor and its been eight years since he's seen the love of his life. With his wedding off he knows needs to make thing right with people in his life and one starts with his cousin and one starts with Shay Angel. Shay is back in town on "business" and needs to stay clear of Michael for her own reasons, but when he gets a little to close things start to go array. Will she be able to get Michael away before its to late?
WOW just WOW, when I first open this book I wa
BookWorm 221
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, arcs-2016
www.bookworm221.tumblr.com

Oh I hope we get more from these two!!!

I thought this was going to be an entire story about Shay and Michael but it’s more like a prologue for a story to come and what a prologue it was!

A short novella with a bit of everything, romance, action, intrigue and lots of fire between Michael and Shay, I really can’t wait for their book, after reading this I’m sure is going to be fantastic.

Keep Calm and Read On

Instagram and Twitter @bookquotes221
Linda
I enjoyed listening to this title as it continues Michael's story from Mistletoe Cottage.

After reading Mistletoe Cottage by Debbie Mason, I was intrigued by Assistant District Attorney Michael Gallagher who was definitely a jerk in Mistletoe Cottage. When I saw that this book – which was available in audio format for under a dollar – continued his story, it was a given t
Andra Weis
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Brought to you by OBS reviewer Andra

Michael (an assistant district attorney) has just been dumped….at the altar… by Bethany…how could he have not seen Bethany for who she truly was…spoiled and manipulative. Now this probably isn’t an unheard of occurrence. Now to see how the fallout from this pans out.

Loved how from the beginning his buddy Liam would not let Michael go through this alone….”Knock it off with the I. We’ve got your back….” However, I am mostl
Claire Mc Partlin
NARRATOR: Becket Royce
This series has been a complete surprise to me about how good it is! I loved the first book, and this one is even better, but so completely different from the first. Not what I'd call a Christmas story though, even though it's set over that period.

This one is a short story (following on directly from book one) about Michael and Shay, an ex-girlfriend from his youth who took a wrong turn when she was younger and ended up in jail for a while. Michael's wedding has just been c
Scherry  at The Novel Lady
CHRISTMAS WITH AN ANGEL by Debbie Mason was a very short story and not all that Christmasy. The cover is beautiful and the title had me thinking this was going to be an entirely different type of book. Not exactly what I had been looking for and as I read I felt like I was missing something. Nowhere did I see that there was a previous book in this series. Perhaps if I had more of the back story from reading other books in this series, I may have enjoyed it more.

There was action and suspense, but
Shelly Hammond
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a very short story that takes place at Christmas time.
It's really difficult to talk about the story without ruining it since it's a nice short one. It's safe to say that a cancelled wedding leads to a whole lot of hijinks. Shay Angel (as in "the" Angel of the title fame) is an ex of the rather dumped main character Michael. The two of them have a history that is less than perfect. Pretty far from perfect. When he happens to wander into her and her families bar, things happen. The action
Deb
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I sit here deciding how to write this review, I am thinking of how Debbie Mason once again has me wanting so much more from her characters. This is a wonderful thing; you see in Liam and Sophie’s story we meet Michael, Bethany (Michael's Fiancée) and Shay who apparently has a past with Michael that entails a lot of problems. Now we get to see where Ms. Mason takes all this mess and turns it into gold. Read More. . . http://www.romanceswithalittlekick.co...
Mommaleena
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas with an Angel (A Harmony Harbor Short Story) by Debbie Mason
•Wedding
Another great short story from Debbie Mason set in Harmony Harbor. This family is full of surprises and I can't wait to read more. I love reading what happens to the Gallagher family and the manor. I can't wait to read more! ARC received from Netgalley for an honest voluntary review.
Favorite Passage ~
• “You said you shot at a rat.” “Yep, it was a big bastard. About six-two with eyes of blue,”
Valorie
Aug 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: debbie-mason
This a very quick and easy read. This follows up what happens after Michael tells Bethany he has resigned as ADA and signed up for the police academy. He runs into his summer love from years ago, Shay Angel. Her uncle still holds a grudge against Michael for Shay's stent in prison but it was out of his hands once his parents were involved. After all, she did steel his Corvette. Her uncle sucks him into to trying help Shay when they think she has gotten tangled up in dealing drugs. This lands him ...more
Virginia Winfield
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a novella about Michael Gallagher and Shay Angel. They lost touch with each other many years ago. Michael was going to get married but he broke it off the day before. Now he wants to apologize to Shay for what happened in the past. In this short story we have a bit of romance and some suspense. This is leading up to more to come for this couple. I got this ebook from the author for a fair and honest opinion.
Stephanie
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Marcia  Haskell
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lost loves - can they be rejuvenated.

Good mystery, lots of unanswered questions. Not that fond of short stories, but the writing was good would have liked more emphasis on the people as people.
Sharon Thurnell
Short and Sweet. A quick read. So much a part of other books though and it made reading it, on it's own, without all the back stories, rather confusing. It can stand alone, but, it just felt like it was more of a book teaser rather then an actually story.
Pam Whitesides
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good short story

It answered some questions I had when the first book ended.
So glad to get the answers. It didn't take long to read. Better than I thought it would be. Can't wait for the next book!
Wanda
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I loved this book. Short story. Lots of surprises! Great author! Love this series ( Harmony Harbor). Am looking forward to reading more of her book!
Cheryl
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Take a broken engagement at the rehearsal dinner, a drug deal and a guy looking for the one that got away gives you an intriguing novella
Bernie
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas with an Angel review

Christmas with an Angel is cute short story to be read between the first and second books in the Harmony Harbor series written by author Debbie Mason.
Linda
Nov 04, 2017 rated it liked it

Kendra
This was a cute story! I enjoyed Debbie Mason's first Harmony Harbor book: "Mistletoe Cottage".

I liked Christmas with an Angel. It was super short, but it did pack a punch and delivered an ending I did not see coming. Michael is just as sweet as I thought he would be. *It was debatable in Mistletoe Cottage. However, there's definitely a bad boy side to him. But who doesn't want that in a guy?

Shay is another girl who fueled the story. I felt it was hard to like her, but nothing is always as it s
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Debbie Mason is the USA Today bestselling author of the Christmas, Colorado series. Her books have been praised for their "likable characters, clever dialogue and juicy plots" (RT Book Reviews). She also writes historical paranormals as Debbie Mazzuca. Her MacLeod series has received several nominations for best paranormal as well as a Holt Medallion Award of Merit. When she isn't writing or read ...more

Harmony Harbor (6 books)
  • Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1)
  • Starlight Bridge (Harmony Harbor #2)
  • Primrose Lane (Harmony Harbor #3)
  • Sugarplum Way (Harmony Harbor, #4)
  • Driftwood Cove (Harmony Harbor, #5)
  • Sandpiper Shore (Harmony Harbor, #6)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“She changed the locks on my condo... packed all my stuff up and threatened to throw it out… And she's holding my dog hostage.” 0 likes