Start by marking “Christmas with an Angel (Harmony Harbor, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Christmas with an Angel (Harmony Harbor, #1.5)

Christmas with an Angel

(Harmony Harbor #1.5)

It's been eight long years since Michael Gallagher has laid eyes on Shay Angel, back when he was a boy from the most prominent family in town and she was a girl from the wrong side of the tracks. But he hadn't cared about their differences - until one bad decision landed her in jail.

That was years ago and now he's back in Harmony Harbor for the holidays. So when Shay goes
Published December 6th 2016 by Forever Yours (first published October 25th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas with an Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas with an Angel

Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Debbie Mason Fans, Romance
3 Setting Up the Next Harmony Harbor Stars
* * *
Sometimes you read a sweet story and notice little nuggets hidden deep in the pockets....one or two sentences about a couple who had history, forbidden attraction or a painful past which caused these secondary characters longing looks and unfinished desires. Debbie Mason is a master in making us interested in these types of situations and with Christmas with an Angel: A Short Story, she has laid the foundation for a full novel for these characters t
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
A fun, thrilling and adventurous little read. Perfect for the busy holidays. Also a wonderful way to get to know Harmony Harbor :)

Book provided by publisher

YouTube
Book Babblers

1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I can’t seem to get enough of Debbie Mason’s books. They all feel like going home again, to the faces and places you’ve grown to know and love. Christmas with an Angel was no exception. This was a shorter snippet into the world, and left a lot open for a future story with these characters, but it was no less satisfying. It was a quick visit, enough to refresh you and give you that much needed breath of fresh air. But not enough to keep you from wanting to come back soon for more.

There was a bit
Yvonne
Dec 06, 2016 rated it liked it
After being jilted at the altar, Michael Gallagher heads to a local bar to drown his sorrows. Who can blame him after his fiancé, Bethany, took everything from him even his beloved dog. However, his problems are just beginning when he chooses a bar owned by Charlie Angel. Charlie hates Michael after what happened between Michael and Charlie’s niece, Shay.

Shay has taken up with a rough crowd and Michael feels responsible after what happened years ago. He tries to help her, but finds himself in th
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

3.5

Favorite Quote:

'She changed the locks on my condo... packed all my stuff up and threatened to throw it out.' He waited for his bar buddy to share that news before adding, 'And she's holding my dog hostage.' If possible, his new friends were angrier than Michael. Apparently no one messed with someone's dog in Harmony Harbor and got away with it. Thanks to Michael's tale of woe, he'd officially been welcomed into the fold.

My Review:

This short story was more action and adventure and a
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2g5PVOm

Christmas with an Angel was a well written start to a story. A heads up, as it is, this isn't a romance...yet. This really read as a prologue to a future story. In that sense...it's a bit disappointing because while the scene that happens resolves there's not a full story only a set up to a future one. There's not really much time to get to know the characters-- definitely not a place to start for those who haven't read b
Aleen ~Lampshade Reader
Originally posted on lampshadereader.com

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy (via NetGalley) of this book.

description

christmas-with-an-angel-quote-graphic-2

review-banner-background-final

I wasn’t sure how I was going to like the characters of Shay Angel and Michael. Both of whom were introduced in book 1. But they totally surprised me at the end. Christmas with an Angel by Debbie Mason is just a short read that gives the reader a glimpse into the mind of Michael.

giphy-2

He needed redemption...

So, he was a jerk. We all know that jerks are never really the hero type unle
books are love
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love Michael and Shay in this. I love how we see a different side to both of them. We meet Michael in Mistletoe cottage and boy this one shows a new side as well. There he is a changed guy but not as much as what we see here. Here we see him feeling down on himself. His ex is a piece of work.  It goes below the belt when you involve the dog and geesh especially when you don’t even care about the dog just getting back at someone.
In this short fun flirty book. I say flirty because it is a flirt fo
Suze Lavender
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Michael used to love Shay. Their lives were very different, but they had a special connection. Until Shay landed herself in jail and Michael could do nothing to prevent that from happening. Eight years later Michael is back in Harmony Harbor. He wanted it to be a special occasion, but things aren't going according to plan and Michael is taking this opportunity to do something good for his family instead.

When Michael hears Shay is having problems he wants to help her. Unfortunately it seems like
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Michael is back home in Harmony Harbor and its been eight years since he's seen the love of his life. With his wedding off he knows needs to make thing right with people in his life and one starts with his cousin and one starts with Shay Angel. Shay is back in town on "business" and needs to stay clear of Michael for her own reasons, but when he gets a little to close things start to go array. Will she be able to get Michael away before its to late?
WOW just WOW, when I first open this book I wa
BookWorm 221
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, arcs-2016
www.bookworm221.tumblr.com

Oh I hope we get more from these two!!!

I thought this was going to be an entire story about Shay and Michael but it’s more like a prologue for a story to come and what a prologue it was!

A short novella with a bit of everything, romance, action, intrigue and lots of fire between Michael and Shay, I really can’t wait for their book, after reading this I’m sure is going to be fantastic.

Keep Calm and Read On

Instagram and Twitter @bookquotes221
Linda
I enjoyed listening to this title as it continues Michael's story from Mistletoe Cottage.

After reading Mistletoe Cottage by Debbie Mason, I was intrigued by Assistant District Attorney Michael Gallagher who was definitely a jerk in Mistletoe Cottage. When I saw that this book – which was available in audio format for under a dollar – continued his story, it was a given t
Andra Weis
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Brought to you by OBS reviewer Andra

Michael (an assistant district attorney) has just been dumped….at the altar… by Bethany…how could he have not seen Bethany for who she truly was…spoiled and manipulative. Now this probably isn’t an unheard of occurrence. Now to see how the fallout from this pans out.

Loved how from the beginning his buddy Liam would not let Michael go through this alone….”Knock it off with the I. We’ve got your back….” However, I am mostl
Claire Mc Partlin
NARRATOR: Becket Royce
This series has been a complete surprise to me about how good it is! I loved the first book, and this one is even better, but so completely different from the first. Not what I'd call a Christmas story though, even though it's set over that period.

This one is a short story (following on directly from book one) about Michael and Shay, an ex-girlfriend from his youth who took a wrong turn when she was younger and ended up in jail for a while. Michael's wedding has just been c
Robin  Loves Reading
Please see all of my reviews on my blog at https://www.robinlovesreading.com.

Michael Gallagher wants to get drunk. His wedding is off and his ex won’t given him his dog. Yes, getting drunk is a very good idea. However, when Michael spots Shay Angel, after eight years, he is truly knocked for a loop. As a Assistant DA, and with Shay’s having been in trouble with the law, she is all wrong for him.

Shay suddenly goes missing, and he wants to help her, plus he wouldn’t mind seeing whether or not the
Scherry  at The Novel Lady
CHRISTMAS WITH AN ANGEL by Debbie Mason was a very short story and not all that Christmasy. The cover is beautiful and the title had me thinking this was going to be an entirely different type of book. Not exactly what I had been looking for and as I read I felt like I was missing something. Nowhere did I see that there was a previous book in this series. Perhaps if I had more of the back story from reading other books in this series, I may have enjoyed it more.

There was action and suspense, but
Shelly Hammond
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a very short story that takes place at Christmas time.
It's really difficult to talk about the story without ruining it since it's a nice short one. It's safe to say that a cancelled wedding leads to a whole lot of hijinks. Shay Angel (as in "the" Angel of the title fame) is an ex of the rather dumped main character Michael. The two of them have a history that is less than perfect. Pretty far from perfect. When he happens to wander into her and her families bar, things happen. The action
Deb
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I sit here deciding how to write this review, I am thinking of how Debbie Mason once again has me wanting so much more from her characters. This is a wonderful thing; you see in Liam and Sophie’s story we meet Michael, Bethany (Michael's Fiancée) and Shay who apparently has a past with Michael that entails a lot of problems. Now we get to see where Ms. Mason takes all this mess and turns it into gold. Read More. . . http://www.romanceswithalittlekick.co...
Mommaleena
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Christmas with an Angel (A Harmony Harbor Short Story) by Debbie Mason
•Wedding
Another great short story from Debbie Mason set in Harmony Harbor. This family is full of surprises and I can't wait to read more. I love reading what happens to the Gallagher family and the manor. I can't wait to read more! ARC received from Netgalley for an honest voluntary review.
Favorite Passage ~
• “You said you shot at a rat.” “Yep, it was a big bastard. About six-two with eyes of blue,”
Valorie
Aug 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: debbie-mason
This a very quick and easy read. This follows up what happens after Michael tells Bethany he has resigned as ADA and signed up for the police academy. He runs into his summer love from years ago, Shay Angel. Her uncle still holds a grudge against Michael for Shay's stent in prison but it was out of his hands once his parents were involved. After all, she did steel his Corvette. Her uncle sucks him into to trying help Shay when they think she has gotten tangled up in dealing drugs. This lands him ...more
Virginia Winfield
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a novella about Michael Gallagher and Shay Angel. They lost touch with each other many years ago. Michael was going to get married but he broke it off the day before. Now he wants to apologize to Shay for what happened in the past. In this short story we have a bit of romance and some suspense. This is leading up to more to come for this couple. I got this ebook from the author for a fair and honest opinion.
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed
This is a small book, so like a small get to know a few more characters in the series. Not really a full book.

While this book is good, and the characters you get to like, I cannot see the value really in this book. As in the 5th book of the series, they have a whole book dedicated to their romance. I think this book could have been piled into the other book without losing too much.

Its a good book and fits the series, but doesn't really add value to the series.
Virginia Lloyd
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel Wings

A gripping story, woven throughout with frustration, sadness and intrigue. Feeling duped, Michael ended up at the same place as his ex girlfriend, trying to drown his sorrows. Which leD him back to the same ace the next day. Was it fear for his long ago Angel or something more comes?
Stephanie
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Marcia  Haskell
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lost loves - can they be rejuvenated.

Good mystery, lots of unanswered questions. Not that fond of short stories, but the writing was good would have liked more emphasis on the people as people.
Sharon Thurnell
Short and Sweet. A quick read. So much a part of other books though and it made reading it, on it's own, without all the back stories, rather confusing. It can stand alone, but, it just felt like it was more of a book teaser rather then an actually story.
Pam Whitesides
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good short story

It answered some questions I had when the first book ended.
So glad to get the answers. It didn't take long to read. Better than I thought it would be. Can't wait for the next book!
Tammy morse
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is an Angel for all of us!

I love Debbie's books from book one of Harmony Harbor. She writes with passion and strength of each character. She makes you feel like your part of the there home in Harmony Harbor.
Wanda
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I loved this book. Short story. Lots of surprises! Great author! Love this series ( Harmony Harbor). Am looking forward to reading more of her book!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Bad for You 1 (Bad for You, #1)
  • A Cold Creek Christmas Surprise (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #12)
  • Can't Let Go (Love in the Balance, #1.5)
  • The Hunger (Rogues of Scotland, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Courtship (Cooper Creek, #6)
  • After the Pain (The Reflection Duet #2)
  • Frosted (Moreno & Hart Mysteries, #2.5)
  • True Blue Cowboy (Cash Brothers, #5)
  • A True Cowboy Christmas (Cold River Ranch, #1)
  • Beary Overdue (Polar Bliss, #1)
  • The Warrior's Forbidden Virgin (MacEgan Brothers, #5.5)
  • To Capture A Highlander's Heart: The Beginning
  • Lord St. Claire's Angel
  • Dirty Trick (Ballers #3)
  • Cowboy Honor (Longhorn Canyon #2)
  • A Christmas Kiss
  • One Perfect Night
  • The Maverick's Holiday Surprise (Montana Mavericks: The Baby Bonanza #5)
Debbie Mason is the USA Today bestselling author of the Christmas, Colorado series. Her books have been praised for their "likable characters, clever dialogue and juicy plots" (RT Book Reviews). She also writes historical paranormals as Debbie Mazzuca. Her MacLeod series has received several nominations for best paranormal as well as a Holt Medallion Award of Merit. When she isn't writing or read ...more

Harmony Harbor (9 books)
  • Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1)
  • Starlight Bridge (Harmony Harbor #2)
  • Primrose Lane (Harmony Harbor #3)
  • Sugarplum Way (Harmony Harbor, #4)
  • Driftwood Cove (Harmony Harbor, #5)
  • Sandpiper Shore (Harmony Harbor, #6)
  • The Corner of Holly and Ivy (Harmony Harbor)
  • Barefoot Beach (Harmony Harbor)
  • Christmas in Harmony Harbor: Includes a bonus short story
“She changed the locks on my condo... packed all my stuff up and threatened to throw it out… And she's holding my dog hostage.” 0 likes