Start by marking “Christmas with an Angel (Harmony Harbor, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Christmas with an Angel (Harmony Harbor, #1.5)

Christmas with an Angel (Harmony Harbor #1.5)

USA Today bestseller Debbie Mason's Christmas short story featuring characters from the Harmony Harbor series.
Published December 6th 2016 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about Christmas with an Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas with an Angel

Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 26, 2016 Wendy'sThoughts rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Debbie Mason Fans, Romance
3 Setting Up the Next Harmony Harbor Stars
* * *
Sometimes you read a sweet story and notice little nuggets hidden deep in the pockets....one or two sentences about a couple who had history, forbidden attraction or a painful past which caused these secondary characters longing looks and unfinished desires. Debbie Mason is a master in making us interested in these types of situations and with Christmas with an Angel: A Short Story, she has laid the foundation for a full novel for these characters t
T's Book ~ Tanja
A fun, thrilling and adventurous little read. Perfect for the busy holidays. Also a wonderful way to get to know Harmony Harbor :)

Book provided by publisher

YouTube
Book Babblers

Give Me Books
Dec 21, 2016 Give Me Books rated it really liked it
I can’t seem to get enough of Debbie Mason’s books. They all feel like going home again, to the faces and places you’ve grown to know and love. Christmas with an Angel was no exception. This was a shorter snippet into the world, and left a lot open for a future story with these characters, but it was no less satisfying. It was a quick visit, enough to refresh you and give you that much needed breath of fresh air. But not enough to keep you from wanting to come back soon for more.

There was a bit
Yvonne
Dec 06, 2016 Yvonne rated it liked it
After being jilted at the altar, Michael Gallagher heads to a local bar to drown his sorrows. Who can blame him after his fiancé, Bethany, took everything from him even his beloved dog. However, his problems are just beginning when he chooses a bar owned by Charlie Angel. Charlie hates Michael after what happened between Michael and Charlie’s niece, Shay.

Shay has taken up with a rough crowd and Michael feels responsible after what happened years ago. He tries to help her, but finds himself in th
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

3.5

Favorite Quote:

'She changed the locks on my condo... packed all my stuff up and threatened to throw it out.' He waited for his bar buddy to share that news before adding, 'And she's holding my dog hostage.' If possible, his new friends were angrier than Michael. Apparently no one messed with someone's dog in Harmony Harbor and got away with it. Thanks to Michael's tale of woe, he'd officially been welcomed into the fold.

My Review:

This short story was more action and adventure and a
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2g5PVOm

Christmas with an Angel was a well written start to a story. A heads up, as it is, this isn't a romance...yet. This really read as a prologue to a future story. In that sense...it's a bit disappointing because while the scene that happens resolves there's not a full story only a set up to a future one. There's not really much time to get to know the characters-- definitely not a place to start for those who haven't read b
Aleen ~Lampshade Reader
Originally posted on lampshadereader.com

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy (via NetGalley) of this book.

description

christmas-with-an-angel-quote-graphic-2

review-banner-background-final

I wasn’t sure how I was going to like the characters of Shay Angel and Michael. Both of whom were introduced in book 1. But they totally surprised me at the end. Christmas with an Angel by Debbie Mason is just a short read that gives the reader a glimpse into the mind of Michael.

giphy-2

He needed redemption...

So, he was a jerk. We all know that jerks are never really the hero type unle
books are love
Jan 03, 2017 books are love rated it really liked it
Love Michael and Shay in this. I love how we see a different side to both of them. We meet Michael in Mistletoe cottage and boy this one shows a new side as well. There he is a changed guy but not as much as what we see here. Here we see him feeling down on himself. His ex is a piece of work.  It goes below the belt when you involve the dog and geesh especially when you don’t even care about the dog just getting back at someone.
In this short fun flirty book. I say flirty because it is a flirt fo
Suze
Dec 07, 2016 Suze rated it it was amazing
Michael used to love Shay. Their lives were very different, but they had a special connection. Until Shay landed herself in jail and Michael could do nothing to prevent that from happening. Eight years later Michael is back in Harmony Harbor. He wanted it to be a special occasion, but things aren't going according to plan and Michael is taking this opportunity to do something good for his family instead.

When Michael hears Shay is having problems he wants to help her. Unfortunately it seems like
Nov 30, 2016 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Michael is back home in Harmony Harbor and its been eight years since he's seen the love of his life. With his wedding off he knows needs to make thing right with people in his life and one starts with his cousin and one starts with Shay Angel. Shay is back in town on "business" and needs to stay clear of Michael for her own reasons, but when he gets a little to close things start to go array. Will she be able to get Michael away before its to late?
WOW just WOW, when I first open this book I wa
BookWorm 221
Nov 08, 2016 BookWorm 221 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, arcs-2016
www.bookworm221.tumblr.com

Oh I hope we get more from these two!!!

I thought this was going to be an entire story about Shay and Michael but it’s more like a prologue for a story to come and what a prologue it was!

A short novella with a bit of everything, romance, action, intrigue and lots of fire between Michael and Shay, I really can’t wait for their book, after reading this I’m sure is going to be fantastic.

Keep Calm and Read On

Instagram and Twitter @bookquotes221
Scherry  at The Novel Lady
CHRISTMAS WITH AN ANGEL by Debbie Mason was a very short story and not all that Christmasy. The cover is beautiful and the title had me thinking this was going to be an entirely different type of book. Not exactly what I had been looking for and as I read I felt like I was missing something. Nowhere did I see that there was a previous book in this series. Perhaps if I had more of the back story from reading other books in this series, I may have enjoyed it more.

There was action and suspense, but
Deb
Dec 23, 2016 Deb rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I sit here deciding how to write this review, I am thinking of how Debbie Mason once again has me wanting so much more from her characters. This is a wonderful thing; you see in Liam and Sophie’s story we meet Michael, Bethany (Michael's Fiancée) and Shay who apparently has a past with Michael that entails a lot of problems. Now we get to see where Ms. Mason takes all this mess and turns it into gold. Read More. . . http://www.romanceswithalittlekick.co...
Virginia Winfield
Dec 05, 2016 Virginia Winfield rated it it was amazing
This is a novella about Michael Gallagher and Shay Angel. They lost touch with each other many years ago. Michael was going to get married but he broke it off the day before. Now he wants to apologize to Shay for what happened in the past. In this short story we have a bit of romance and some suspense. This is leading up to more to come for this couple. I got this ebook from the author for a fair and honest opinion.
Bernie
Jun 19, 2017 Bernie rated it it was amazing
Christmas with an Angel review

Christmas with an Angel is cute short story to be read between the first and second books in the Harmony Harbor series written by author Debbie Mason.
Kendra
This was a cute story! I enjoyed Debbie Mason's first Harmony Harbor book: "Mistletoe Cottage".

I liked Christmas with an Angel. It was super short, but it did pack a punch and delivered an ending I did not see coming. Michael is just as sweet as I thought he would be. *It was debatable in Mistletoe Cottage. However, there's definitely a bad boy side to him. But who doesn't want that in a guy?

Shay is another girl who fueled the story. I felt it was hard to like her, but nothing is always as it s
Lillian
I received an eARC of this book from the publisher. This does not affect my opinion of the story or the content of this review.

Christmas with an Angel
by Debbie Mason is a short (and I do mean short, it’s only 4 chapters) story that immediately follows Mistletoe Cottage, giving light to Michael Gallagher after his fiancé leaves him the day before their wedding.

I’ll admit I was curious to see how Michael’s story would play out. He came off as indifferent and aloof in my opinion during Mistletoe C
OpenBookSociety.com

ISBN: 9781478948117
Author’s Website: http://authordebbiemason.com/index.html
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Andra

Synopsis:

USA Today bestseller Debbie Mason’s Christmas short story featuring characters from the Harmony Harbor series.

Review:

✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Copy received via Netgalley for an honest review

What a sweet little book this is.

Christmas With an Angel carries on where Mistletoe Cottage ended - with a cancelled wedding. Some things won't make a lot of sense if you haven't read Mistletoe Cottage.

In Mistletoe Cottage for most the time I was not sure if I liked Michael, but towards the end and in this novella I really quite did.

I love the interaction between him and his "angel" Shay Angel. A girl from his past, back in his life and he's not su
Lucia
A teasing short story that is action packed with drama that ends with sort of individual happy for nows not a HEA

Christmas with an Angel is a teasing short second chance story that is action packed with drama that ends with a sort of happy for now individually. I’ll admit, this book actually took me by surprise with how much action is packed into this short read. If you are looking for a sweet second chance romance with a HEA this isn’t it; this looks to be a prequel to setting up a book possibl
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

While I really enjoyed Michael and Shay’s story, what you need to understand from the start is that Christmas With An Angel is not a full length novel, it’s not even a novella – it is a prelude, the background story to Michael and Shay’s history. It is definitely a set up for a future novel, one that I’ve an idea when it will fall within the series… but you’ll need to discover that for yourself. It’s very short, takes place over about 24 hours – but what action packe
Gaele
If you’ve read Mistletoe Cottage, this little novella will bring in some new information and start to set the scene for a new romance –but if you aren’t familiar with that book, you really do want to grab BOTH books.

Picking up where Mistletoe Cottage left off, it’s Michael’s turn to let off steam and get drunk – whinge to all your buddies drunk even if you are the one who changed your life plan from attorney to cop at the last minute, without feedback or consideration for your fiancé. So, she h
Andra Weis
Dec 07, 2016 Andra Weis rated it really liked it

Michael (an assistant district attorney) has just been dumped….at the altar… by Bethany…how could he have not seen Bethany for who she truly was…spoiled and manipulative. Now this probably isn’t an unheard of occurrence. Now to see how the fallout from this pans out.

Loved how from the beginning his buddy Liam would not let Michael go through this alone….”Knock it off with the I. We’ve got your back….” However, I am mostly just annoyed with Bethany for taki
Karen
Dec 10, 2016 Karen rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

CHRISTMAS WITH AN ANGEL is a short and sweet novella which is the second story in Debbie Mason's new Harmony Harbor series. It takes place the day after MISTLETOE COTTAGE leaves off. This is Michael Gallagher and Shay's possible second chance at love.
I must admit, I didn't care much for Michael originally, at least not when he was younger. He was rich and arrogant and cheated on his then girlfriend Sophie (and I really like Sophie.) with wild child,Shay. She's the girl from the wrong s
Deanna
Dec 11, 2016 Deanna rated it really liked it
*ARC provided by Publisher*

A short second chance romance packed with action and drama but a little light on romance. I wasn’t expecting that, but I have to say, I enjoyed the story a lot. The characters were interesting, the story compelling, and the writing smooth enough that I got lost in the action and drama of what was going on with the characters.

Christmas With An Angel isn’t a book that wraps everything up in a neat little bow, but instead sets things up for a possibly deeper story with Mi
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Dec 06, 2016 Sharon Moritz-rosenthal rated it it was amazing
I read the first book in this new series, "Mistletoe Cottage" and so I was excited to read this book which is the second book in the series. It does stand alone but there are lots of side characters so to know who is who and what happened before I suggest reading the first book.

This book while is #2 in the series I would call it 1.5. It is Shay and Michael's story and it happens right after the end of book 1. In it Michael has been abandoned by his bride, is sad and he hits his favorite bar. The
Lilmissmolly
Christmas with an Angel is a very short story in the Harmony Harbor series by Debbie Mason. It features assistant district attorney Michael Gallagher who we meet in Mistletoe Cottage as the intended groom for the impending wedding at Greystone manor on Christmas. This story begins a few minutes after Michael's fiancee throws her engagement ring at him calling off the wedding solely because he wants to go into law enforcement rather than politics.

Rather than a full short story in the traditional
Jasmyn
A cute and very suspenseful Christmas story. I would recommend reading book one first, while the story stands alone, there was obviously some back story that I had missed going into it that I missed out on.

Michael's long lost love, Shay, is back in town and seems to be in trouble. So, like any good romance hero, he sets off to save the day. But none of it goes as planned. He ends up in trouble himself and there are some really good secrets that come out at the end of the story. Debbie Mason drop
Kortney
This is the 6th book I have read of Debbie's and the 2nd in the Harmony Harbor series. I have always enjoyed reading Debbie's books so when I was giving the opportunity to read this short story I jumped at the chance. This book picks up where the last book ended and helps you understand Michael better and why he acts the way he does and why he has changed from his high school days.

If there was one aspect of the book that I did not like was that I felt this book was rushed and that the story was
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
6202108
Debbie Mason is the USA Today bestselling author of the Christmas, Colorado series. Her books have been praised for their "likable characters, clever dialogue and juicy plots" (RT Book Reviews). She also writes historical paranormals as Debbie Mazzuca. Her MacLeod series has received several nominations for best paranormal as well as a Holt Medallion Award of Merit. When she isn't writing or read ...more
More about Debbie Mason...

Harmony Harbor (3 books)
  • Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1)
  • Starlight Bridge (Harmony Harbor #2)
  • Primrose Lane (Harmony Harbor #3)