Start by marking “Consequences: Opal & Origin (Lux, #3-4)” as Want to Read:
Consequences: Opal & Origin (Lux, #3-4)

Consequences: Opal & Origin

(Lux #3-4)

Now available together for the first time, don't miss Opal and Origin, the third and fourth books in Jennifer L. Armentrout's bestselling Lux series. Also includes bonus content exclusive to the print edition! "A thrilling ride from start to finish," says RT Book Reviews.

Opal
After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different…and I’m not sure what that will mean i
Published June 3rd 2014 by Entangled: Teen

To ask other readers questions about Consequences, please sign up.
Alessia I think it's better to have it together, because the both together is the same price as buying one separately, and these books are cheap on bookoutlet…moreI think it's better to have it together, because the both together is the same price as buying one separately, and these books are cheap on bookoutlet.com so I think it's worth it. The only difference is the covers. And alot of ppl don't like the combined covers, but I don't mind them, so for me it doesn't matter as much(less)

Start your review of Consequences: Opal & Origin (Lux, #3-4)
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
Wow, these two books were awesome!

There were some sad things with the characters with some deaths from the last book. This made a rift between some friends but luckily they finally came back together.

We are introduced to some new characters that I just loved! Luc, Paris and Archer. Although, Archer may have been in the other books, he sounds familiar but I don't think so. They are all totally cool!

One person I hated came back and I hated them even more. They are full of lies and they just kee
Nick
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this in one day.
Mariela Garcia
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Good thing the third and final book came in yesterday because what an ending. WOW!!!! I was not expecting that at all.
Shannon (leaninglights)
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Omgahhhh I finally finished these books it's 3 am goodnight #readathon
Amanda
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-series
OH MY GOD!!! What just happened? Seriously..

I love this series so much it's actually unbelievable, just when I think it can't get any better it does. EVERY TIME! Jennifer L. Armentrout always amazes me and her books really excite me but this series is out of this world (pardon the pun) aliens be bitching!!

After reading Opal it nearly gave me a heart attack (seriously I took palpitations) it had me in a puddle of my own tears by the end of the book. Origin had me in tears from the beginning, I
Masha
Jan 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
DNF

So I've read this up until page 689. The plan was to just get myself through the last couple of chapters and finish the series, but I found out there is a fifth book and I am just so DONE with this series. I was already feeling a little bit too old for it (especially the romance stuff) when I was reading the first two books, but a tiny bit of the story interested me enough to keep reading. Now, everything is just too predictable, and there is way too much romance in unnecessary moments and
Christina (GoodGirlKills)
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars for the third and the forth book

Is really liked the forth book. It was so fast paced with a lot of action. We finally get some insight into the whole government situation and it was satisfying. I knew that all of it will not be totally logical but that's okay. And the cliffhanger at the end made me want to pick up the last book in the series.

The third book was a typical in-between book. It was predictable and not much happened. It was still really cute because Katy and Deamon are a fun
Sandra Miksa
This series is literally like drugs?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Super super oh and super addicting.
Once you pick up the book – you are physically unable to drop it back down. I’m dead serious, my eyes were absorbing and my mind was swallowing word after word.
As I mentioned earlier, its drugs but in book format.

What I love/hate about this series is that events are so damn predictable or so damn unpredictable.
I am aware this is not a “sophisticated” review but if you read t
Maryna
I love this book Jennifer always writes amazing books but I really hate this new cover I expected better cover
Nandini
DNF.

I did not expect to hate this book. At all. I was madly, deeply, and quite possibly, insanely, in love with the first two books [hahaha, see me quoting the book? ;)] so of course, I was VERRRYY excited about reading the next parts, but it just left me disappointed. :/ Believe me when I say that I really tried to like this book because I couldn't bear with the fact that I wasn't going to continue a series I had previously been obsessed with! You see, it has never happened to me before but–

SOO
Danielle
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Both 5/5 stars, holy hell what is even happening.
Halley Hopson
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Opal - 3.25 stars

Origin - 4.25 stars
Michelle Wrona
This review can also be found on A Thousand Lives Lived, check it out for more!

*3.5 star rating*

Consequences is truly an interesting mix of two different novels that show a great character development that I wouldn't change for the world. JLA has seriously done it again, though I definitely think that the first two novels in this Lux series were better than these two. Maybe it's because I've moved on with the genre of aliens and all of that, or maybe it is because I outgrew the fun and games t
Jasmine
i love the Sweet Evil reference and I NEED A DAEMON plzzzzz
Louise Seraphim Reviews
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, read-2015
Love, Love, Loved everything about this series, these 2 books, and this gorgeous special edition.

So this is a re-read. I first read these 2 books back in 2013. But I purchased the combined special edition versions, and decided on a re-read. Absolutely loved it just as much, if not more than the first time.
Opal and Origin are pure drama, crazy tension, seat-of-your-pants action, sizzling chemistry and some big ole tear jerking moments, rolled in to one epic and gorgeous bundle.

I'm not going to d
Riley
Jul 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
*3.5/5 stars*
~NOTE: there are spoilers for Obsidian & Onyx (first and second books) in this review.~

When beginning Consequences, I was expecting something amazing that would blow my socks off like it did with Obsidian and Onyx. My suppositions were a bit too high, so in the end, I was disappointed with what I read.

The Lux series is known to be cheesy and loosely related to Twilight. While both seem to be negatives about this alien story, I had no problem with the cheesiness or that it’s like the
thegirlonfire
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
that ending.. :O and omg this book .. cant give spoilers away but im only saying one word DEATH!!! :C and holy shit deamons idea..and the end.. and holy shit they are screwed.. and omg beth..i knew it..:o
Krystol
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It took me forever to read this book, but I’m glad I did. Now I will read the last book and finish the series!
Famke
HOLY FREAKING HELL what just happend ;O??. That ending!!!! I don't want to spoiler anything but why Jennifer L. Armentrout!!!??
Zara
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, 5-stars
I love this book more than I love people.
5/5 Stars
Dina
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5++ I own it stars!!

Loved these books!! Just plain awesomeness!!
Silka Jackman
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Here's another review that is more like verbal fangirl throw up, just warning you guys.

Oh my God. Origin is an amazing book. 5/5 stars, definitely. The plot was perfect, the plot twist toward the end was heart wrenching, and I loved every page of it. Katy's situation broke my heart, and Daemon's fear and overwhelming concern for her almost made me cry. They melted my heart more times than I can count and I’m so happy this book was written in both their perspectives because I love Katy's since I’
Sha
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
"sometimes the truth is worse than the lie"

I'm not sure how should I rate this book so I decided to rate them separately.

let me lay down the bad things first.

it's not that I hate their love story but sometimes its annoying how they can't keep themselves to each other even in the inappropriate times.

And the other thing is I hate it how they keep on blaming themselves whenever things didn't turn well.

But other than that I really enjoyed the entire book. Jennifer Almentrout is really great in crea
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
LOVE this series! I love that the two books are bundled together in this must have book for fans of Jennifer's series. I'm added the hc edition to my collection of JLA books, and it's totally worth spending the couple extra dollars to get. LOVE it!
Alina Graf
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So I just finished it in the middle of the night I guess that says a lot!!!
This was such a rollercoaster ride OMG. At some times I had to put the book aside for a sec and take a deep breath and calm down.
I just love Katy and Daemon's realationship and love. Even though I want Daemon for myself
Diana Grace
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Baby Jesus was this a good read! Review SoonTo Come. You can hold me to that. Because I need to rant about this book badly. I haven't bought the next book yet and am going through a major book hangover
Alexa
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
FIRST THOUGHTS: I always forget how much I enjoyed Opal and Origin! Definitely my two favorite books of this series for sure, and not just because we get a lot of Daemon and Katy and awesome action going on.
Tween 2 Teen Book Reviews
I love these books SO much!
Angele
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really need more Daemon and Katy! Rereading the books isn't enough!
Sarahi Flores
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
there's so many plot twists I wasn't able to stop what?! it's just keeps getting better and better.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
About the bonus content..... 2 21 May 30, 2015 07:53PM

• Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)
  • The Selection Series 1-3 Box Set (The Selection, #1-3)
  • Scorched (Frigid, #2)
  • Unchained - Nephilim Rising
  • The Goddess Inheritance  (Goddess Test, #3)
  • Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #4)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5)
  • Królestwo popiołów. Część 1 (Szklany tron, #7A)
  • Ostrye predmety
  • Синие линзы и другие рассказы
  • Bound to the Alpha (Alphas in Heat #1)
  • Frigid (Frigid, #1)
  • Fifty First Times
  • Crave (Crave, #1)
  • Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #1)
  • Homespun Bride (The McKaslin Clan Historical #2)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

Lux (5 books)