Start by marking “Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots” as Want to Read:
Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots

Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots

This is a children's picture book. All profits are going to a hospice charity that helps care for terminally ill and life-limited children.

See it here: http://wheel-mouse.blogspot.co.uk/201...

Buy it for kindle on Amazon.

The story comes from my severely disabled daughter, Celyn (aged 8). She used a head-switch and communication device & I did the illustrations.
Published May 29th 2012

Start your review of Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots
Mark Lawrence
May 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Yay! Celyn's charity book made the semi-final of the Goodreads Choice Awards for best picture book 2012!

Check the book out!

It's a genre-busting tour de force, focused on the age old problem of mouse vs robot, and such environmental issues as poo and ... well, poo really.

seak
Jun 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
This is a picture book that author Mark Lawrence's 8-year-old daughter wrote. All profit from the book goes to the Children's Hospice for terminally ill and life-limited children and as Mark says, "a charity that has provided help for Celyn (and me)."

This is a great story and for a great cause as well. This had me cracking up the entire time. Loved it!

Just wait till you find out what robot poo is. :D

Here's the link to Amazon.

EDIT (April 8, 2013): My two-year-old absolutely loves this book. He
Peter
Mar 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure last week of telling this lovely young author in person how much I loved her book. She was properly humble, then disappeared in a dazzle of flash photography before I could get her to sign my iPad.
Robin Hobb
Feb 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever wondered what robot poo looks like? Have you ever worried what you might do if crazy robots were pooing everywhere? This is the book for you. And me!
Jerome Lim
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My kids have been reading this story, over and over again! Robot poo even became a game the kids made up at the beach! One evening I came back home to find my sons room totally turned upside down, there was mess everywhere, but as it turns out it wasn't his fault! It was the crazy robots! Thank you Celyn for giving my son an amazing story to read and the perfect excuse to mess up his room.
Gregor Xane
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
Why are these robots pooing everywhere? GOD, WHY!?

Because...because...they are CRAZY ROBOTS! (Sane robots most certainly do not poo everywhere.)

Who can save the town when these crazy robots retreat to their flying city in the sky and begin dropping poo on picnics and teachers and everything else?

Why, only a magical wheelchair-bound little mouse, of course!

This book is truly great. I'm hoping for a sequel, wherein it is explained in excruciating detail what exactly constitutes robot poo.

Three (3)
Molly
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, childrens, kindle
Poop-apocalypse on the horizon ?! Crazy Robot's on the loose?! Don't worry, Wheel-Mouse is here to save us all!
Delightful and fun. You don't have to be a kid, to enjoy this story.

Thank you, Celyn!

P.S.

You can buy it on Amazon (Kindle); all profit will go to the Children's Hospice charity for terminally ill and life-limited children. For that money (at least here in Croatia) you can hardly get a regular cup of coffee, so come on ... make buying it on Kindle, your good deed for the day.
Steve
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My daughter (8) has been reading Wheel-Mouse to her younger brother (5) and they both love it! Robot poo seems to be a favorite as does the speedy Wheel-Mouse herself. Really a lovely story and a playful one that connected well with the kids.

We also had a long chat about cerebral palsy - something that would never have happened without Celyn's story. What cerebral palsy is, what it isn't and the likely impact on life.

"Well, I think that she is an amazing writer and I love her story. She has a
Salman Mehedy Titas
"Oh no!
Robot poo!"
(My most favourite part from the story)

This picture book came from the imagination of the talented Celyn Lawrence - who at the time was 8, if I'm not mistaken - daughter of Mark Lawrence. Delightful. Hilarious. A great story. It's bound to make you laugh.
Tiki
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Adorable!!
What I learned:
-the mouse will always be faster than the robot(s)!
-THIS mouse will always be smarter than the robots!
- Poo is definitely universal! (So is Love)
Merry Christmas Celyn!
Ian
Loved it! So poignant and so cute!
edifanob
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-books, 2012-reads
I read the WHEEL-MOUSE and the robot poo made me laugh.
I hope more people will buy the book in order to support AND to enjoy themselves.
Courtney Schafer
Jun 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My toddler son thought this was hilarious - wanted to look at it over and over again. Best of all, it's for a good cause!
Shawn Wickersheim
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Inventive story. Made me smile. I'll have to share this with my kids. They'll love it.
Celyn
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A short story, written by 8 year-old Celyn Lawrence (and daddy), in a wickedly funny way and with poo everywhere! What's more to love than that? I'd say the fact that it's a really cheap e-book and that all profits will go to charity. So what are you waiting for?
Gavin Brown
Feb 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I bought this to read to my four year old, and we both loved it! It was funny and heart warming, the author is definitely a chip off the old block, she has a wicked sense of humour like her father! I hope that Miss Lawrence brings us further adventures in the world of Wheel-Mouse, zummm!
Lauren
Mar 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Celyn you little genius! Loved wheel-mouse and the power of zumming. Put the biggest smile on my face and I'll be reaching for it when I need cheered up. Kudos to Mark for taking direction and illustrating this lovely little book.
Pen
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A pooptastic tale!

You'd be a crazy robot that poops on everyone's day not to enjoy this awesome little read. Comes complete with strong female lead who thinks fast and saves the day! Awesome all the way <:3 )~
Kristen
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is made of giggles!

Best dollar for giggles that I've gotten in a while, in fact. For a good cause, too! :)

I would definitely like to read about further zumming adventures!
Pat
Jun 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming and all for a good cause. Really, really enjoyed it.
Sean
Nov 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Wonderful-you have to read this.
Yami
Nov 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
aww that will be really cute for children :)
J.P. Ashman
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cannot deny the smile on my face right now, and isn't that exactly what stories should do? Yes, yes they should.

Buy it. Read it. Rate it.
Mike Jeffries
Nov 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a funny and sweet little read going to have to get a copy for my niece :)
Tori
This story is awesome, the drawings are brilliantly done, there's poo everywhere and mention of chickens. What more could you want out of a kiddie book?
ChristinaJL
Nov 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, kids
Both my kids loved reading this and thought the pictures were great.
Daryl Bishop
Sep 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
hilarious, epic, mentally nutritious and worth so much more than every penny! favourite bit by far: the robot control panel, genious!
Tabitha Tucker
Jun 12, 2012 rated it liked it
Great job on the this illustrated mini.
Received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Alun
May 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Eggzelent! Shame that daddy can't write as wellas this.
Felicia
Jun 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from GoodReads first reads. Really cute! It touch my heart and my funny bone. I really loved this book.

• The Boy Who Could Do What He Liked
  • The Bolds
  • Along the Tapajós
  • Sleigh Ride (Gregory Green Adventure #5)
  • The Missing Alphabet (A Gregory Green Adventure #4)
  • Alone: A Story of Friendship in the Darkness of Space (A Children's Picture Book)
  • Geese Are Not Pets
  • 1, 2, 3, Who's Cleaning the Sea? A Counting Picture Book About Protecting Our Planet
  • Ghost in the House
  • The Invasion of Gaul (Marius' Mules, #1)
  • Paternus: Deluge, A Short Story
  • The Walled Orchard (The Walled Orchard #1-2)
  • The 117-Story Treehouse: Dots, Plots & Daring Escapes!
  • How to Catch a Bogle (City of Orphans, #1)
  • Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse (Goth Girl, #1)
  • Wed Wabbit
  • The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas & Jokes Galore!
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 1