Start by marking “Supernova: Petir” as Want to Read:
Supernova: Petir

Supernova: Petir

(Supernova #3)

Tak ada cara untuk menggambarkannya dengan tepat. Tapi coba bayangkan ada sepuluh ribu ikan piranha yang menyergapmu langsung. Kau tak mungkin berpikir. Tak mungin mengucapkan kalimat perpisahan apalagi membacakan wasiat. Lupakan untuk berpisah dengan manis dan mesra seperti di film-film. Listrik membunuhmu dengan sensasi. Begitu dashyatnya. engkau hanya mampu terkulai ...more
Published 2004 by AKOER - Andal Krida Nusantara

Start your review of Supernova: Petir
Dame
Aug 09, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: indonesianbooks
Really love this one. One of the must-read-books when you have a bad day, PMS or broken-hearted day :D. The main character Elektra is really comical yet very down to earth. You can see piece of her in yourself, your friends', even in bunch of clueless teenagers you meet in shopping malls. This book is amusing, witty, smart and simple.
Ardelia putri
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
“Ternyata hidup tidak membiarkan satu orang pun lolos untuk cuma jadi penonton. Semua harus mencicipi ombak.” Page 36.

Despite the very real quote above, this book is by far the most fun(ny) one out of all the precedings. It tells a story about a devastated fresh graduate, Elektra, who spend her whole life being a procastinator under her sister's shadow. When her father passed away and her sister moved to live her own life with her husband, she was left all alone with no job, no friends, and most
Chendani Budhi
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked it more than its precedent. Lebih ringan dan lebih jenaka. Proven that Dee can write in so much emotions
Atikaa Rhmwt
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Extraordinarily entertaining! I had a great time reading this one. Out of 3 books from Supernova series that i had read, Petir was the most enjoyable, light but still have its message delivered clearly to the readers.

Saya beneran banyak tertawa terbahak kala membaca Petir, terlebih di bagian dimana Elektra dan komplotannya berunding untuk memberikan nama yang tepat untuk usaha baru Elektra. Seriously hilarious and refreshing! Can't wait to read the next book!
Nugraha
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
First book of Dee Lestari I read. Such a nice story about Elektra's life! She has special ability: could lead electricity and as a mind-reader. Couldn't be more lucky to know about Ibu Sati's personality and obviously Toni a.k.a. Mpret as Etra's business partner in "Elektra Pop" all together with Kewoy, Mi'un, Mas Yono, and Tono.
4.2/5 stars.
Yessica P
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lokal
Again, I loved Dee's choice of words and how she delivered it! Elektra is a fun character and I am quite satisfied her relationship with Mpret didn't turn too lovey-dovey. Curious what she will become in the next books.
Gee still growing
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The most funny novel in the series. Terbaik!!!
Elektra and her friends are my favorite characters. They are alive! At least that's what I believe.
BTW, I like how Dee describe the setting. It really represent Bandung. Love it! <3
Silli Hajjah
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like this one much more than Akar. Maybe because it's Elektra and not the others but the naration feels so much more make sense. Maybe I have a problem with male narration. Or maybe it's just me being picky. I don't know.
Sarlita Dwiani
Oct 30, 2017 rated it liked it
from 5 supernovas that I’ve read,still,partikel is the best one
Tony Parulian
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good
Firman Kurnia S
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
shocking and one buzz of a kind
acha
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
Annisa
Jul 08, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked this better than Akar, but not as much as KPDB. However, what blows my mind the most is the fact that each books have been told in a distinctive way, albeit coming from one same author. That makes me feel belong in their world, watching all of these strangers and aware of the anticipation that somehow, all may be connected in the end.
As in Petir itself, I don't enjoy the first half of the book. I couldn't feel Etra as a real human being. I loved Dedi's character and even Watti was
Henry Wijaya
Jun 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Supernova lovers
The third Supernova series! The simplest of all, but not the least critical and the lest meaningful absolutely!
This book is very good. It has a lot of things that we can learn and analyse. Still, about how to live the life and how to love.
It tells the story about a gifted with electricity power girl named Electra. She used to be a very very not special at all girl, not beautiful and not that smart. Yet, her life changed a lot as she tried to live on her own. Moreover, as she started to realize
bahamoet
Sep 01, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Supernova Lover
Well, the third of Supernovas. Although I think not as good as the two books before it.

It's about a girl named Electra who fought for live (doesn't mean fighting). She live alone with almost nothing left for her. Her father left her a little heritage. Something that changes her entire life is when she meets this ethnic woman that she thought as a sorcerer before. Turns out she teach Electra about the special power that she own. Because Electra has a special talent that no other have. This talent
Aqmarina Andira
Nov 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For me, the third series of Supernova is the best book so far. Or probably better if I say the best character so far. It tells us the story about an ordinary human-being that is socially invisible for all of her life. Just like the other from zero to hero formula, this character started to hit her lowest level of her life, and find no other way than to stand up and jump as high as she can. It is just a simple ‘superhero’ formula that wrapped in a hilarious way. Why I think it’s the best book ...more
Ardita Çaesari
Feb 21, 2008 rated it it was ok
Shelves: indonesian
This is her third book. A continuing saga of Dee's (that's her nickname) search into I dunno what. Can't call it a serial, since it doesn't have the same hero and plot. But all of her books has the same undercurrent: popular science fiction, which is the only thing in Indonesian literature, if you don't want to call it rare. I read it because I want to know what she writes after "Supernova" and "Akar". I'm checking on her imagination. The book has a softer tone, a more relaxed character. Well, ...more
Theresia
Jul 07, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: f-indonesian
(Reread) Still hasn't topped KPBJ as the brightest in the Supernova series, but Petir's more flowing story, higher readability (less quantum physics, more humorous interaction), and quirks make it endearing.

My favorite part, unsurprisingly, is this: Mpret's "These are the two great misfortunes in life--finding the person you'll die for and finding the person you'll live for." Like, damn. Can you not just go all Suzuki Shunryu when we're discussing your coulrophobia?

(Note to self: "Partikel" and
Dinna Fitriyana
Jan 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book reminds me of Celestine Prophecy. All about energy and nature and stuff. Somehow I tried to breath like this book told while reading it. I feel slapped when Dee said all about the electrical stuffs and I even had to re-read those states to understand. Capacitor, you failed me.
A good one. I can't stop myself from reading this book. Even, I forgot to decode my final project. Thus it's gonna be a long night since I have to pay for this 6 hours drowning in Dee's world.
3 for the story. 1
Amy
Jan 17, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okaaay let's compare this one with the previous series....
1. It's simpler than Akar, but still quite interesting rather than Ksatria....
2. It's still talking about superpower thing, like Akar...
3. It relates with Akar, obviously,,,but still cant really see how it relates to Ksatria blablabla (It's a long title)
And uuuugh I'm so curious with the love story between Mpret and Elektra!!!! Why didnt they do anything after she knows his feeling about her?????I really cant believe when the book is over
Ceisarpurba Purba
Apr 15, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dee
It's kind of Pop book, but there's so many inspirational quotes i had from here. The story is about a girl called Elektra, lived alone in a house, her father had dead and her sister went to Papua with her husband. From the zero, a jobless person, she started to make an enterpreneur stuff. An internet rental, with game rental and little restaurant. There's a love story, and story about how she used her ability to heal someone by his electrical moves from her body.
Sorayya
Oct 03, 2007 rated it really liked it
Of the 3 dee's supernovas I read, this is the best in story-telling. Casual, witty, but deeply meaningful. Dee writes a lot about supernatural thingy here. And the main character, elektra, is a lazy-funny-easy going female, who's very lucky in the end :)

I adore the poem written by the author in this book. I quote:

andai kau sadar arti pelitamu
andai kau lihat hitamnya sepi di balik punggungmu
tak akan kau sayatkan luka demi menggarisi jarakmu dengan aku.

Melinda
Sep 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
My opinion, it was the easiest and most touching book of Supernova so far. I really can not wait to read Supernova #4.

We all know that everything happens for a reason and of course, every person is born for a reason. No matter how useless you feel you are, but wait and see (and search!).. there will be a moment when you will feel you are meant to be.

Nice story.
Purnama
Jul 12, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-have-read
This piece is my fave from the Supernova series.

Why?
Because this one made me laugh all the way! It's funny, it's cunning, and it's still Dee's Supernova.

The story evolves on a girl named 'Petir' with her rather unusual family circumstances, which bring the reader closer to her. Dee portrays her life quite realistic and this one makes me wonder what the next book will offer.

Vania Irnanda
Dec 18, 2010 rated it really liked it
I'm in love with this book. I can easily relate to the story, because I sort of tend to have things in common with the adorable comical character of Elektra. I love the way Dee tag the words along. I love the way she painted the plot. I love every character she made. The thing is, the ending really gets me frustated. THIS TOOK MY CURIOSITY.
Adeline Mulia
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The beginning of the story was kind of too slow for me, the part when of Gio's adventures, but the rest of the story was really amazing.
One again, Elektra spoke to me a lot and to joined her in her life story was amazing. Like, would you ever think about electric clinic therapy thingy? Amazing Also, ide warnetnya mantep pls.
Dee, I'm obsessing over this book!
Ali Ahmad
Apr 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love reading "SUPERNOVA : PETIR" because this books is the "lightest" than other supernova. Dee enlighten the "elektra" like real by her own ordinary girl who have conceal power inside her body. I like the plots which performed by dee in this book which is delivered the elektra from "itik buruk rupa" become "angsa cantik" when finally she found her "wow factor" inside hers.
Martha Chiquita
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dee's humor is exactly my kind of humor. Ringan, tapi humor yang super duper related sama real life. I always want more of this book. And oh, i am a nap girl just like Etra.
Dyah
May 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Elektra is hilariously lovable.

I read this novel a long time ago and reread it just recently. I remember that after having my brain kinda wrecked by KPBJ and my throat clogged by Akar, Petir is a light and pleasant reading. I mean light in the way she narates the story, not in the content itself.
Adhadewi
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Curious about the end of supernova, where all the book lead us to?? Hope it wont take so much time for each books, because i've already forget the previous one.. And when i forget, it much harder to read the books
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Architecture of Love
  • Larung
  • Laut Bercerita
  • divortiare
Dee Lestari, is one of the bestselling and critically acclaimed writers in Indonesia.
Born in January 20, 1976, she began her debut with a serial novel: Supernova in 2001. Supernova’s first episode, Kesatria, Putri, dan Bintang Jatuh (The Knight, The Princess, and The Falling Star), was sold phenomenally, achieving a cult status among Indonesian young readers. She has published four other episodes:

Supernova (6 books)
  • Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh
  • Supernova: Akar
  • Partikel
  • Gelombang
  • Inteligensi Embun Pagi (Supernova, #6)
“yang menjadi persoalan bukan apa yang kita tanyaka tapi bagaimana kita bisa mendengar jawaban.
.78.”
18 likes
“Ternyata hidup tidak membiarkan satu orang pun lolos untuk cuma jadi penonton. Semua harus mencicipi ombak.” 10 likes