Start by marking “Reflection (Kingdom Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Reflection (Kingdom Chronicles, #4)

Reflection

(Kingdom Chronicles #4)

Princess Rheanna’s self-esteem shattered when her former fiancé unexpectedly ended their betrothal. Years later, the rejection continues to haunt her, and now that she’s faced with yet another unwanted political engagement, Rhea will do anything to avoid another heartache.

When a mysterious lure draws Rhea to an abandoned turret of the palace, she discovers a ma
Published November 11th 2019 by Rosewood Publications

To ask other readers questions about Reflection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reflection

Start your review of Reflection (Kingdom Chronicles, #4)
Camille
Over ten years ago I got the idea for writing a romance where the love interest is trapped in a mirror. I found the concept thoroughly intriguing, but after several attempts to come up with a plot, I realized it wasn’t time to tell that story. I’m so thrilled that, many years later, I’ve finally found the perfect way to share my initial idea—as a retelling of Snow White. This book was both extremely fun to write as I explored how a romance between a magic mirror would play out, while also being quite ...more
S Butera
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She's done it again! I couldn't put it down. The whole Kingdom Chronicles series has been amazing but I think this one was my favorite so far. Camille Peters books hook you from chapter 1, you feel as if you're part of that world. You laugh, you cry, you get emotionally attached to these characters. I love how I get to reconnect with characters from the previous books and see how their stories are unfolding. The books in this series always leave me feeling content with a happy ending but with li ...more
Charles
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from this series! The characters we love are back and better than ever! So far my favorite in this series! It’s time for Princess Rhea to tell her tale and what a powerful one it was! Just finished it and already anxious for the next story!!
Ashley
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: purple-books
I was very excited to receive this ARC. I love fairy tale retellings and this one did not disappoint. While there were a couple of spelling errors, nothing completely atrocious. My only negative comment is that I figured out the plot within the first 3 chapters. But I love the way Camille writes and I truly enjoy all of her books. I highly recommend this book if you like fairy tales.
Dee/ bookworm
Shelves: favorite-2019
I was so excited for this book!! It was nothing like I expected, but I loved every minute of it. It was so fun and captivating of a story line, I saw bits and pieces of lots of story books intricately woven into something different, something unique. I really couldn't guess the ending, it really could have turned out multiple ways, but I did have hope...

Spectacular book! One of my favorites for this year!

Thank you to Ms. Peters for the ARC in exchange for a fair review. T
Stephanie
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ohh I adore this book!! I love Identity but this one became my new favorite in the series!! Rhea is so, so sweet. I love how through Rhea's growth I grew too, by remembering to be kind and compassionate to myself. Drake's personality is so funny and he is SO entertaining!! I absolutely love the element of a man in the mirror. It's so unique and I LOVE how everything unfolds!!
Chelsea
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Additon to the Series!

I have loved the books in this series and Reflection didn't disappoint! I enjoyed this book specifically because the characters felt so real, they delt with issues that we all face. All in all, a relatable and engaging book!
Matasia
Greta Riordan
Julie Scott
Morgan
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
My favorite Camille Peters novel so far! I received an ARC of this fabulous tale and thoroughly enjoyed the journey of Princess Rhea. The KINGDOM CHRONICLES are fairytale retellings that work as stand alone stories, but also connect and best enjoyed if read in order. Major characters in one novel will show up in other books and minor characters will appear/become main characters in others. I love that concept -similar to Melanie Dickerson, Melanie Cellier, or K.M Shea's fairytale retellings.

Thi
Tricia Mingerink
Nov 06, 2019
Whitney McCrillis
Nov 06, 2019
Camille Peters was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah where she grew up surrounded by books. As a child, she spent every spare moment reading and writing her own stories on every scrap of paper she could find. Becoming an author was always more than a childhood dream; it was a certainty.

Her love of writing grew alongside her as she took local writing classes in her teens, spent a

Kingdom Chronicles (4 books)
  • Pathways (Kingdom Chronicles, #1)
  • Spelled (The Kingdom Chronicles, #2)
  • Identity (Kingdom Chronicles, #3)