Start by marking “Rebel (Legend, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rebel (Legend, #4)

Rebel

(Legend #4)

Eden Wing is a brilliant student. He’s about to graduate a year early from Ross University of the Sciences, with honors, and already has an internship lined up back in the Republic. But most people don’t introduce Eden this way. Instead, they say, “This is Eden, Daniel Wing’s younger brother.”

Ten years ago, Eden’s brother Daniel was known as Day, the boy from the streets w
Expected publication: October 2019 by Roaring Book Press

To ask other readers questions about Rebel, please sign up.
Frank Books don't go up for pre-order until 200ish days (I can't remember the specific number) before release. This doesn't come out for at least another…moreBooks don't go up for pre-order until 200ish days (I can't remember the specific number) before release. This doesn't come out for at least another year (I know, they wait will be hard 😫)(less)

Nick
Oct 13, 2018 marked it as to-read
wake me up when October comes
may ➹
Shelves: need
so my brain is currently in two states right now, the first one being “I will give Marie Lu anything to not hurt June or Day or Eden more than she has already”, and the second one being, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
I AM NOT READY FOR THIS. MY HEART WAS SHATTERED IN MILLION PIECES WITH CHAMPION AND NOW... NOW, I AM CRYING.

description

I need to re-read the trilogy the next year. It'll be hard and a ride full of emotions but I'll do it.

I'm excited for this new book and the series. I've always had questions about what happened with June (my love) and Day after they reunited in Champion and I don't know how many answers I'll get from this book but I'll be reading this.
Natalie Monroe
Nov 05, 2018 marked it as to-read
I have very mixed feelings about this. The trilogy ended on such a perfect note and now you want to drag my babies out of retirement?

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
AHHHH!!! I'm getting emotional just thinking about this.

Friendddds. Day. And June. And Eden. Their story isn't over.

*cries ugly tears into my tea*
✨    jamieson   ✨
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
OMG I cannot believe we’re getting more Day and June my ass is shaking move over every other 2019 release queen Marie lu is coming
Sana
Nov 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
WHAT THE FUCK.

I am on the floor and shaking.
Frank
Shelves: 2019, marie-lu, sci-fi
Edit February 2019
WE HAVE A TITLE AND IT IS OMINOUS!

So now the series goes Legend, Prodigy, Champion, and Rebel. I wonder if this will connect the trilogy with Warcross since we're going deeper into Antarctica. I also wonder if the actual cover will have hexagons and\or purple.

Prereview October 2018
I'M NOT FREAKING OUT JUST MY FAVORITE TRILOGY OF ALL TIME THAT GOT ME READING YA HAS BEEN RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Title and blurb has been revealed!!!!! OMFG. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS.
I'm excited for the cover. PLEASE LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL AF.
-------------------------------
set 10 years after Champion???
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PRAY TO BOOK GODS AND GODDESSES. GOD BLESS YOU MARIE LU. 😭🙌🏼👏🏼 I'M SOBBING
julianna ➹
HI THE TITLE JUST RELEASED AND I AM SHRIEKING

IF MARIE LU DOESN'T GET THE COVER SHE DESERVES I SWEAR TO GOD (the real question here is, will this cover match the previous covers??)
Lara (Bookish_turtle)
ASDFGHJVFGSvdfCFCDXSWAERUXFLG

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYEBALLS OH MY GOODNESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So long I have suffered from the Champion epilogue... Will I finally have a satisfying conclusion?????
Maggie
Shelves: 2019-releases
rEbEl

listen WHAT THE FUCK

i cant believe i still havent read champion
☆ Mira ✷
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as tbr-series
@my fellow Marie Lu fans on here, you're all wonderful but please stop putting this in my feed and reminding me it comes out in a whole year :'(
Mary S. R.
Dec 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
[04/02/19]
We have a blurb and a title!

But Eden isn’t safe. As the two brothers struggle to accept who they’ve each become, they grow more distant from one another than they've ever been. Eden finds himself
Mari Yeung
WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I don’t know how to feel about this. I’m going to read it because hello, it’s Marie Lu, and I really liked the Legend trilogy, but this same thing happened to the Shatter Me trilogy and look at all the problems I’ve had with Restore Me. I guess I’ll just keep my fingers crossed for this one?

Though I’m LOWKEY EXCITED that this takes place in ANTARTICA!! My favorite world building ever 😍
Mizuki
Pre-review:

Look what is happening here:

Author Marie Lu is continuing the story of her million-selling “Legend” series.

Lu has agreed to a multimillion dollar, three-book deal with Roaring Brook Press, the publisher announced Friday. The first book is set 10 years after her third “Legend” installment, “Champion,” which came out in 2013. Currently untitled and scheduled for Fall 2019, the upcoming novel will again feature such characters as young Eden Bataar Wing and take place in the dystopian Re
thatgirlwithallthebooks (Shannon)
ARE YOU F-ING KIDDING ME?????

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS A THING

THE LEGEND TRILOGY IS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TRILOGIES OF ALL TIME. THIS HAS BEEN BOOSTED TO LIKE MY TOP 5 MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS OF 2019

4/2/19 WE HAVE A TITLE AND I AM OBSESSED. thinking about rereading this trilogy now 100% because i loved it so much and miss june and day so much and can’t wait to read another book with them in itttttt
may ☆彡

————————————————————————

it has a cover.
it has a release date.

IT HAS A COVER IT HAS A RELEASE DATE
Ayesha (The Fifth Marauder)
OMG THIS IS HAPPENING THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
2/4/19
The synopsis gives me life!!! I can't wait for this. I've missed my children ;D
---
Saw the news on Instagram and OMG I can't believe it! This is honestly some of the best news I have heard in a long time. Love the Legend series so much and I cannot wait to be reunited with my favs =D <3
Astro
I SWEAR I’M HAVING A HEART ATTACK. THIS IS TOO MUCH. FALL OF 2019 IS TOO FAR.😭
Reem Ghabbany
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
When the hell did this happen???? Whatttt!!! When????? OH MY GOD!!! IS THIS DREAM OR REALITY!!! I JUST CAN’T. I’M SO HAPPY 😭😭😭
Iris
Feb 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
OH MY GOD. THE BLURB SOUNDS SO GOOD. I NEED THIS. ALSO I'M SCARED. I'M REALLY REALLY SCARED. OH MY GOD I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!
Jackie
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as releases-2019
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU‘RE KIDDING MEEEEEE
Stardust
HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SHIT!
WE ARE GETTING EDEN
EDEN BATAAR WING'S STORY
I only wish to hug my mutual Lu fans right now *cries in legend*
Meredith (booksbythewater)
HOW DID I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS??? OBVIOUSLY I WILL BE READING THIS THE DAY IT COMES OUT...but my babies deserve their rest and Champion ended so perfectly :( (If there's not tons of June in this I will be writing a STRONGLY worded letter) (this is clearly very threatening) (Marie Lu I love you but whyyy)
Justine

(Bern) Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
Feb 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: ya-books
How did I not know about this? 😱😍🤪

I thought Eden, Day and June's story was over! I'm both excited and scared about this one.
Neil (or bleed)
Feb 04, 2019 marked it as lost-interest
  • Fall Like Thieves
  • Untitled Standalone
  • Untitled
  • The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled #1)
  • The Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan
  • The Chosen One (The Chosen One, #1)
  • Seven Devils (Seven Devils, #1)
  • Thieftess (Woodcutter Sisters, #4; Books of Arilland, #7)
  • Untitled (Empirium, #3)
  • The Half King (Untitled #1)
  • The Never Tilting World
  • Untitled (Courting Darkness Duology, #2)
  • Untitled (The Diabolic, #3)
  • Set Fire to the Gods
  • Sword Catcher (Sword Catcher, #1)
  • DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)
  • Untitled (Mirage, #3)
  • What Monstrous Gods
[Note: Many apologies, but I'm woefully bad at checking my Goodreads emails! If you'd like to send a note/msg, please catch me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Marie_Lu . Thanks!]

I write young adult novels, and have a special love for dystopian books. Ironically, I was born in 1984. Before becoming a full-time writer, I was an Art Director at a video game company. Now I shuffle around at home and ta

Legend (4 books)