Start by marking “All the Wandering Light (Even the Darkest Stars, #2)” as Want to Read:
All the Wandering Light (Even the Darkest Stars, #2)

All the Wandering Light

(Even the Darkest Stars #2)

After the terrifying events on Mount Raksha, the witches have returned, and River has betrayed Kamzin to regain his dark powers. The witches’ next step: march on the Three Cities and take over the Empire—led by River’s brother, Esha.

If Kamzin is to save Azmiri and prevent the fall of the Empire, she must find a star that fell in the Ash Mountains to the north. Fallen stars
Published December 4th 2018 by Balzer + Bray

Hetal
Oct 25, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2018-must-reads
To see more reviews, considering taking a peek at my first in series YA book blog here

4/22/18 Edit: December 4, 2018!?!? nonono. I'm sobbing.
----
I will accept nothing but bad-assery and repentance in this book. Kamzin. River. I SHIP THEM. SO. HARD.
mith
Nov 13, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2018-publication
okay but that title is kinda beautiful
Acqua
Feb 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy, ya, tbr-sequels
The! Cover!

I loved the first book and I can't wait for its mountain fantasy sequel.
Lauren
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emily
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED LOVED!!!

God this book was so amazing and better than the first one! All the flaws I found with the first book were corrected in this sequel and I love seeing the growth Heather Fawcett had as an author. The writing was great, the characters were all flushed out, and I have no unanswered questions. River and Kamzin are two of my favorite literary characters and I am so sad to see their journey come to an end...but I do believe that there is room for more if Heather Fawcett should wish
Narayan Saka
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
really amazing books! it has really great plots, not so fast but also not so dull either. each character is well told and has important role in the story. it has unpredictable endings, when i read the book, i thought i know how the ending would be (like most book with the same topic) at first, but somehow, the more chapter i read the more i didn't know how it would end. and that's rare for me these days.

what i really love about this sequal is how the author didn't change the unique and original
noverantale
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ever since I finished reading Even the Darkest Stars I’ve been eagerly awaiting the next in the series. I spent so much time predicting what might happen in All the Wandering Light, and all my theories were wrong. This book surprised me so much in so many amazing ways and I couldn’t have asked for a more incredible sequel. It was absolute perfection.
Finishing the book was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do because I desperately didn't want it to ever end. From the moment I started rea
Maile
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was great, holy crap. This duology was a ride let me tell you.
I love Kamzin and River. Separately and together. They were like magic (pun totally intended). Heather Fawcett managed to end the beautifully. it wasn't too fast paced or too slow. There was a perfect amount of everything! I loved it!
Jaimie
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

If you like books with Dragons 🐉, familiars 🦊, witches 🧙🏼♀ and ghosts 👻 this is for you!

I don’t think these books get enough hype. They are well written, have a strong story, interesting characters, and AMAZING plot twists. Even in All the Wandering Light I was surprised by the twist, didn’t see them coming!

This is a slow burn romance, so if you’re into that you will like it too.

Here is to hoping there’s a third book! 🥂

Xcess090
I worried that the sequel will not live up to its prequel and this is one of the very few times where I’m saddened that I was 100% right.

───────────────────

It’s not a bad book, there were so many things going on that it made it engaging, but there are also certain things in this book that made it close to impossible for me to read a few chapters in the second half without wanting to through my tablet across the room in anger. We pick up immediately where we left off last time and once again, I
Armenia d'Entre Les Livres
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lus
Trahie par River et avec le poids de l'échec de sa mission, Kamzin est anéantie. Il ne lui reste plus que sa détermination à protéger Azmiri, sa sœur Lusha et son meilleur ami Tem. Mais pour assurer leur survie face aux sorciers qui sont désormais surpuissants, il n'y a qu'une seule solution : trouver l'étoile déchue dans les montagnes des Ashes, ce qui veut dire pour Kamzin se confronter de nouveau à celui qui l'a trompée et abandonnée.

[Livre lu en VO]

Avec Queen of Air and Darkness, All The Wan
Kelsea
Quick Summary:
- Picks up pretty much right after the first book ends
- So much exploration happens…including the search for a fallen star
- More River (swoon!!) and Kamzin and Ragtooth!

My Review:

Earlier this year when I read Even the Darkest Stars I fell in love with the characters and plot and just everything about that adventure driven book. I had been anxiously awaiting this book and was so excited when December finally rolled around! This book was different from the first in that it focused mo
Fareeha
Rating: 3.5

With an eye-catching cover which is so gorgeous, this is a very well written, atmospheric book that is delightfully unique in its setting, rich in its lushness and very imaginative and balanced in its blending of pure-mountain-love, fantasy and adventure like its book 1.

Characters wise, Kamzin is still awesome. I liked the insights regarding River from his POV chapters. I would’ve liked a bit more variety of emotion from Lusha except haughty and disdainful which really didn’t endear h
saeedeh
1)Too many points of view( Don't include Chirri's,that was fun)
2)I just needed for River and Kamzin to meet but that didn't happen fast enough, I started to feel disappointed
3) When they (finally)met I was bored. :| With their conversation. :| I literally couldn't read the lines.
4)I still love Ragtooth ❤
5)I hate that a lot of things in this book feel new to me but at the same time don't feel that new or that creative.
6)When I first read about the connection between River and Kamzin, BOOM ! Insta
Taylor Sanders
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I believe in rounding up but this felt flat to me. I loved the first book, it was so interesting and fun. But this lacked something. I liked having Rivers perspective and being in his mind but I didn’t like everyone else.

I could have just stayed with Kazmin and River, I wasn’t a fan of Lusha’s, I wasn’t a fan of Mara.

I didn’t like a lot of the characters. Other than Kazmin and River and that’s a problem for me.
Anneloes
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-reader
Sami
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series so reminds me of Avatar//The Legend of Korra and the water tribe in the BEST WAY. I feel like Katarra, Korra, and Kamzin need to start a best friends club.

I love that Kamzin is equal parts reckless and sensible and her relationship with her sister Lusha is so wonderfully developed in this book.
Kailas
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in the series, despite it being a little slow in the beginning. This sequel was incredible! An absolute favourite of mine. If you liked the first book, you'll love this one. If you haven't read the first book, read it.
Jeanette
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
For some reason, this reminded me of The Bone Queen. Which means... it's really good, fam.
Sara
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How was this better than the first one? I’m not even sure. Loved it!
Samantha Brisbin
Dec 05, 2018
Amber  ~ The Reading Addict
Feb 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: before-2019
Thank goodness I don't have to wait until 2019 for this one! I'm so ready to see Kamzin kick some witch butt.
Wick
Heather Parisi
rated it it was ok
Dec 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Welcome to my author page! I wrote EVEN THE DARKEST STARS and ALL THE WANDERING LIGHT, as well as various weird short stories.

Random trivia about me:

*I strongly believe ice cream is a food group.
*I read all sorts of things. Favourite writers include Maya Angelou, Diana Wynne Jones, and Charles Dickens.
*When I was a kid I wanted to be a 1) ballet dancer 2) astronaut 3) bus driver and 4) writer. One

Even the Darkest Stars (2 books)
  • Even the Darkest Stars (Even the Darkest Stars #1)