Start by marking “Perfect (Flawed, #2)” as Want to Read:
Perfect (Flawed, #2)

Perfect

(Flawed #2)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  15,195 ratings  ·  1,609 reviews
Celestine North is Flawed.

Ever since Judge Crevan declared her the number one threat to the public, she has been a ghost, on the run with Carrick, the only person she can trust.

But Celestine has a secret—one that could bring the entire Flawed system crumbling to the ground. A secret that has already caused countless people to go missing.

Judge Crevan is gaining the upper
Published April 4th 2017 by Feiwel & Friends

·  15,195 ratings  ·  1,609 reviews

Start your review of Perfect (Flawed, #2)
Cora Tea Party Princess
Mar 30, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: owned-tbr
Words cannot express how much I need this book.

Flawed was absolutely amazing left me with a huge book hangover.

22/03/2018 EDIT: I HAVE IT IN MY HANDS I'M GOING IN YEESSSSS.
Always Pouting
I read this one right after the first one because I had both on my kindle already and I have to say it really annoyed me to constantly have things recounted to me when I had just read them. It also just made the issue of being told things that was present in the first book worse. I don't think author's can never come out and tell us things but things like character's personalities need to be shown through action? I also think it was quite annoying that something that happened a few chapters ago ...more
Kate (GirlReading)
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great ending to a great duology. I absolutely flew through this! My thoughts on this book are pretty much the same as my thoughts on book one, as this didn't so much feel like a sequel and more so felt like a continuation of Flawed, which I really enjoyed as it kept the story flowing brilliantly. I've not read many dystopians but after reading this duology, I'd definitely like to explore the genre more!!

I made a whole video on this duology, in which I found out whether I'm perfect or flawed..
Aditi
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”

----Bob Marley

Cecelia Ahern, the international best-selling author, pens the sequel to the Flawed, an YA dystopian series, called, Perfect that opens with the protagonist on the run as a fugitive from the society that labelled and branded her as the most Flawed, despite of her kind and perfect heart, and time is running short and that she mu
megs_bookrack
Jan 21, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**3.5-stars rounded up**

After the culminating events of Flawed, the first book in Cecelia Ahern's YA Dystopian Duology, our protagonist, Celestine North is on the run.

Now a wanted individual, Celestine has evidence that could bring down not just Judge Crevan, the man responsible for her being branded as flawed, but the entire Guild.

Hiding from the Whistleblowers, Celestine, along with her trusted companion, Carrick, need to figure out their next steps for exposing Crevan's misdeeds.

Even prior to
Kat
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library-4
This jumps straight into the action right after FLAWED, with Celestine on the run after her family is threatened and tensions are high. She’s finally reunited with Carrick, who we haven’t heard even a word from over the course of the first book, but here, their romance finally has a chance to blossom.

This gets super twisty and complicated as Celestine has to decide how she wants to proceed with potentially damaging information against her ex-boyfriend’s father, the man who branded her, who also
Liza Tabita
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i don't know if i should be sad that i finished the book, or happy that i got to read it.
i enjoyed this story a lot! it is one of a kind. i love the author, the way she presents the reality we often ignore.
for me, flawed and perfect are her best book so far. this books remaind me why i started reading each of them.
the stories are fresh, emotional, profund and a great lesson.
a must from cecelia ahern.
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Flawed is an amazing book.I finished flawed and I couldn't find perfect online and when I saw the date.......................

*dies*
Cristina
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Why is it so easy to read a good book? I mean... when you read a book that’s well written, the time and space don’t exist anymore. It’s like there is nothing beside you and the book. This is how this awesome book made me feel. I loved it! With all my heart! ❤️
In a society where there is no justice for people who made innocent mistakes, Celestine did it. She turned the story in her favour! And damn, it felt good! I was a little bit worried about the end, because I didn’t know who will she pick,
Aneta Bak
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
A perfect ending to a wonderful duology.

Celestine North is the most Flawed person there is, just for standing up for basic human rights, and going against the Guild. Now on the run, Celestine can't trust anyone. With the new knowledge that she holds the power of destroying The Guild, Celestine must learn who she can really trust, and figure out a plan to reverse her branding, and put a stop to discrimination against the flawed people.

I read the first book in this series (which if you have not r
☘Misericordia☘ ⚡ϟ⚡⛈⚡☁ ❇️❤❣
The perfect people, perfect only until they or people close to them become the Flawed.
The Flawed, the outcast and rightless, whose brands are seared into their skin by the Guild torturers.
'The Guild, the government-supported tribunal that puts people on trial for their unethical, immoral acts.'(c)

The rebellion is approaching...

Q:
He has fighting hands, big and thick like shovels, but then in contradiction to that, they’re nurturing hands, too. They’ve sewn and grown, from his own land, and held
Patricia Crowther
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maybe even 4.5* - Advanced copy received via NetGalley for honest review.

I don't really have a lot to say about this one because if you're planning on reading it then you've probably already read Flawed. And this is pretty much more of the same really. The writing was consistent in its refreshing simplicity and the story was well paced with lots of action to maintain interest. It was also clearly well thought out because at one point I thought I'd picked up a little flaw in the plot, but no soon
Johanna
Apr 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: dystopia
Perfect is the second book in the YA dystopian duology by Cecilia Ahern.
The plot picks up a few days after the end of Flawed. The last time we saw Celestine she was running away from home and the judge. Now, she found temporary safety at her grandfathers farm. But she can't stay there forever. The whistleblowers, most importantly her former whistleblower Mary May, and the Guild still hunting her and she becomes more and more a symbol of resistance.
I really enjoyed the first book in this duology.
Danielle (The Blonde Likes Books)
Apr 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
Perfect picks up where Flawed left off – Celestine is on the run after being branded as Flawed. Judge Crevan, the man who sentenced her to her five brands and gave her an illegal sixth brand, is determined to find her before she can tell anyone what he did to her. Celestine has to learn who she can trust and what it’s like to live as Flawed.

First, let me just say that I love the fact that Flawed was a duology and wasn’t dragged on and on like other series have been. I think two books was the per
 Amelia
May 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
I did not think I could start hating a character so fast and so strong, but here I am. Celestine, please go jump off a bridge or something.

Honestly, I thought she was pretty decent in Flawed, and I expected so much more from her. Unfortunately, this turned out to be a Mare Situation™ - when a character turns ridiculous, stupid and annoying in the sequel.

Here's the thing - she's on the run, she has lots of problems to deal with and yET she has time for a bit of insta-love (they sleep together a
Mel (Epic Reading)
Jun 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 30%

I just can't do it anymore. Book 1 was so good for the first 40% and then sooo bad; and here's book 2 with even worse writing than the last half of book 1. If I didn't know any better I'd say that someone wrote the first half of book 1 and a totally different person wrote the rest and has carried into book 2.
This is book 2 in a series that has a brilliant dystopian premise. Right up there with Divergent and Hinger Games for creativity and impact. Unfortunately the rest of it is painfu
Karina
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
description
description

Did I really use the words “a definitely extreme roller coaster ride of emotions” on Flawed??? Did I really do that?? I thought that Flawed is already an extreme roller coaster ride. But NO. It isn't the Flawed that is extreme. It is Perfect that is extreme. And I'm sure of it.

Perfect continues the story of Celestine North and her society that implements a system where perfection is a must and where there is no room for any imperfections or flaws. Having found that you have imperfections and/o
Dianne
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Is being flawed just another word for being human? In a dystopian world where people are branded flawed on a whim, Celestine has faced the worst the world has to offer and grown since her branding. She has been labeled public enemy number one and her life is in danger if she is caught. What does Judge Crevan have against her personally that she should be so persecuted?

Living life on the run with the one person she can trust, the danger mounts and other Flawed are disappearing….but why? As Celest
AJ
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much. It was filled with action beginning to end and certain things that you think happen, do not end up happening and people are not always who you think they are. Rather quite the opposite. This was an amazing read and I read it in one sitting.
Phoebe Terry
May 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
Ok, so as is clear from my 1 star rating, I did not enjoy this book.

This is disappointing to say the least. The premise of this duology had so much potential, and after a fairly 'meh' experience of Flawed, I had hoped that Perfect would finish the series in some sort of incredible, completely mind blowing fashion.

It did not. In fact, I found the ending to be the weakest part. Everything wrapped up a little too easily and quickly.

My main issue with this series is the romance. It could have been a
Weaving Fiction ( Sj )
4.5/5 stars
It was a really good conclusion if you're a fan of books with political scenes and tones, books with a semi dystopian world or books with character growth I would recommend this one !!!
Trish at Between My Lines
This review was originally posted on Between My Lines

A few years ago, I fell dizzily in love with YA Dystopia books.  But my love affair swiftly came, and went .  After a while, they all felt the same.  I burnt out on the insta-love, the ya troupes, and the empowered teenagers who saved the world every time.  Perfect by Cecelia Ahern pulled me back into the genre, simply because I enjoy her adult fiction.  And I’m glad.  It was a read that entertained and reminded of lots of pluses about this ge
Anna
The irony of justice is that the feelings that precede it and those which fruit from it are never fair and balanced. Not even justice itself is perfect.

4 solid stars

I enjoyed "Perfect" nearly as much as "Flawed" before, it was a really good conclusion and answered pretty much all of my questions.
The story picks up exactly where it left us before, so I had no difficulties getting back into the story.
I still liked Celestine and loved that she really evolved as a character until she finally becam
rachel ☾
#1) Flawed ★★★☆☆

This book was completely unremarkable. The writing was bland, so dry and simple that it put me to sleep. The characters were overly dramatic and stale as month old biscuits. Celestine is genuinely unlikable, especially after the drama she created about Carrick. The romance could not have been any less monotonous, cliched or horrifyingly cringe-worthy if it tried. I literally rolled my eyes more times than I care to admit. The secondary characters had no personality and were gener
Sarah Churchill
I really enjoyed this duology, marathoned both books over the weekend and I can say I was entertained. I saw nods to a few classic dystopians, which was fun and added a little something.

I'm actually torn because these books were so packed full of YA tropes that I should have hated them. The good girl turned bad. The misunderstood sister/mother. The love triangle with a guy from either side of the divide. The standoff with the big bad guy in power who says it's for the good of the people blah bl
Bookphenomena (Micky)
This conclusion to the Flawed duet brought a fast-paced narrative from start to finish. The story of Celestine remained engaging as she navigated not only being Flawed but also being an evader and the most prominent Flawed ever known. Sitting at the heart of the read is prejudice and this theme resonates with any contemporary society, so all readers should be able to identify. What is compelling about this particular society under The Guild rule is, what happens to society when compassion, empat ...more
chelsea
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i read flawed in one sitting, i loved it so much. of course, perfect wasn’t disappointing in the slightest. i’m sad to see this duology end, but i’m also glad that it wasn’t dragged out like some series are, y’know?

i wasn’t a big fan of the romance in the first book. i didn’t like either love interests, and i felt that neither the romantic subplots nor the characters got the development the needed. they were just kinda there.

i love how perfect had a lot more action in it than flawed. it felt str
Daria Marshall
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it

I wasn't the biggest fan of Flawed to begin with, but I was curious to see how the story ended up. I did think this was slightly better than Flawed, but it still missed the mark for me.

It still bothered me how many times Celestine repeated herself. Especially about being Flawed and having six brands and all of that jazz. It felt like I was being hit of the head with that information a couple of times.

I still don't see the chemistry between Celestine and Carrick. I also don't see the c
Chandra Claypool (WhereTheReaderGrows)
Celestine North is back. On the run, hiding from the Guild, she's on a mission to get her verdict revoked and get Judge Crevan accountable for his actions. She has one secret that could bring down the entire system. She's not entirely sure who she can trust as Flawed and non-Flawed have their own agendas. Decisions have to be made, lives depend on her. But every time she gains momentum, the tides turn on her again. Art, Carrick, Flawed, non-Flawed, her family, human rights for all - it's a lot o ...more
T.J. Burns
Perfect was a fantastic read! Everything I hope for in a book and more! Suspense, mystery, unexpected twists and turns, thought-provoking content, intelligent (and at time witty) dialogue, interesting/intriguing characters who experience character growth, and a splash of romance!

Ahern's writing style is brilliant. Following Celestine's thought process is amazing as she grows and develops, learns from her mistakes, questions the world around her and everything she's been taught to believe is tru

• Rising Skye - Werden deine Gefühle dich retten? (Falling Skye, #2)
  • Feuer im Schatten (Das Geheimnis der Schwingen #1)
  • Das Erwachen der Träumerin (Strange the Dreamer, #2B)
  • Din altă viață - Teleleu
  • Daughter of Shades (Die Geschichte von Kyron und Salina 1)
  • Sie werden dich verraten (Code Genesis, #3)
  • Isegrim
  • Code Genesis - Sie werden dich jagen (Code Genesis-Serie 2)
  • Vivre ses vies
  • Piraijakuiskaaja (Faunoidit, #2)
  • Harakanloukku (Faunoidit, #3)
  • Käärmeenlumooja (Faunoidit, #1)
  • Das Licht von tausend Sternen
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • Falling Skye - Kannst du deinem Verstand trauen? (Falling Skye, #1)
  • The Eve Illusion (Eve of Man, #2)
  • Insomnii
  • Flügel aus Feuer und Finsternis (Ashes and Souls, #2)
Cecelia Ahern was born and grew up in Dublin. She is now published in nearly fifty countries, and has sold over twenty-five million copies of her novels worldwide. Two of her books have been adapted as films and she has created several TV series.

Flawed (2 books)