Start by marking “Kaleb and Sahara’s Meeting with Sascha and Lucas (Psy-Changeling, #13.1)” as Want to Read:
Kaleb and Sahara’s Meeting with Sascha and Lucas (Psy-Changeling, #13.1)

Kaleb and Sahara’s Meeting with Sascha and Lucas

(Psy-Changeling #13.1)

Deleted scene from chapter 7 on Shield of Winter.
Included in Nalini Singh's newsletter dated March 10, 2015.
Published March 10th 2015

Maria The URL for the newsletter can be found above "other editions" and "series" on the Goodreads page. But here it is again; https://madmimi.com/s/9b47e5

Aly is so frigging bored
Nalini Singh... we all know I love her so there's nothing else left to say :)
Lucy Qhuay
Sep 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: fans of the series

Oh, the joy when two or more Alphas are in the same tiny space. :D
Darcy
Oh the posturing. I loved how the ladies seemed to put the guys in their places.
Fanny
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was ok

Hay escenas mas interesantes que otras, esta en concreto me parecio de las mas importantes y eso que aun no he leido la historia de Kaleb y Sahara, en parte porque los ultimos libros de esta serie me han resultado densos y muy aburridos.
Sinceramente no se si terminare esta saga, los primeros libros me gustaron pero las ultimas partes fueron una completa decepcion y si a eso le sumas que me parecen historias con demasiadas descripciones y con una narracion pesada y nada agil .... en fin, despues
Sam~OTT Alpha Male Addict~
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Reread
I'm a sucker for Kaleb and Sahara :P
Sophia
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
Oh Hallelujah! I was so disappointed when this scene was mentioned, but not elaborated on in Shield of Winter. I figured this meet up would be epically fun and it was that.

Two powerhouse couples in the series with two seriously big-time alphas was just too good. Loved getting this expanded deleted scene of how exactly things went down. Sascha wants to check the temperature of Sahara and Kaleb's relationship and she gets an eye-opener. Love this!
Ellis
If I hadn’t know beforehand that Nalini had written a separate story on this, I would have been pissed that this scene had only been brushed over in Heart of Obsidian. Kind of like how I’m still pissed that people keep referring to Sahara’s time at DarkRiver, which is barely shown, and which I, for one, would have loved to have pages and pages of material on. Hmph. Anyway, there’s not much I can say about this story, because it’s pretty much what the title indicates it to be. It remains hilariou ...more
Laura Beth
Nalini Singh gives her readers a wonderful set of free short stories and deleted scenes. The can be found here:
Take the time to read them. They provide an insightful look at the things that Singh thinks about her characters but does not have room for in her novels.
Angel Padillo
When reading the Psy-Changeling series Inwas really looking forward to Sasha and Lucas meeting with Kaleb and Sahara and then I was so disappointed when it was just glossed over. Glad ai got to know what happened!
Tiffany
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, romance, sci-fi
Kaleb and Sahara visit Lucas and Sascha to get DR co-op. They really just want to see that Kaleb and Sahara are the real deal. Sahara is as gracious as ever, Kaleb surly but willing to do whatever Sahara wants.
Sandra
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
me encanta esta serie!!! excelentes historias, excelentes personajes!!!
Brittany
Jun 11, 2018 rated it liked it
🧠🧠🧠🐯
Jacqueline
Extra 1/2 star
Kathy
Jun 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Psy-Changeling #13d
Kaleb and Sahara’s Meeting with Sascha and Lucas by Nalini Singh was not much longer than its title. As this was touted to be a full rendition of what happened during the meeting between these two power couples, I have to say that I was slightly disappointed in its length. We got basically the same information in "Shield of Winter" but it is definitely worth the read, as are all of the deleted scenes included on the author's website. Enjoy!

Read:
June 23, 2017 - FREE on the auth
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Merci <3 Nalini Singh a dévoilé une nouvelle scène coupée de Shield of Winter et pas n’importe laquelle : la rencontre entre le couple alpha des léopards : Sascha et Lucas, et le couple « alpha » des psis : Kaleb et Sahara. Une rencontre qui est à la fois douce, drôle et chargée de testostérone qui apporte un petit plus aux relations psi-changeling face à la nouvelle guerre et aux changements.

Il est amusant de voir la scène depuis le point de vue de Sahara qui est proche de Sascha pour qui el
Cindylisse
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
No fue Sahara y Sacha, fue Kaleb y Luchas los protagonistas, me encanto
Dec 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
What happens when you put two extremely alpha men in the same room as each other when they only have a tentative truce, neither of them is quite ready to trust the other and they both have their other halves in the room and therefore potentially in danger?

Read this short to find out but let's just say it's a good job Sascha and Sahara are already friends and were able to help ease the tension :o) I'm looking forward to seeing these guys working more together in the future!
R.
Jul 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Sheila Melo
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a free vignette written by Singh for fans of the series. In this vignette Kaleb and Sahara come to meet with Sascha and Lucas. Sahara has prompted Kaleb to try and be friends with the DarkRiver leader. Lucas wants to know whether the bond between Sahara and Kaleb is fake. The two couples evaluate one another and Lucas and Sascha recognize the true connection between the other couple. This was a cute interaction between the two. It shows how Kaleb is completely devoted to Sahara.
Katrin
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
“I’ve been told to be more diplomatic,” he said, his gaze locking with Lucas’s once again. “And to not provoke you.”

Sascha hid her smile when Sahara groaned and dropped her head against Kaleb’s shoulder [...]

Is that a sense of humor I might detect here Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome?

I think it is and I'm pretty sure I'm quite enjoying it.
Arie ☂
Pretty boring, but there was this lovely tidbit:
“Now, let’s go talk to your other feral friend.”
Lucas growled, the sound so deep it filled the room. “Stop calling Hawke my friend. He’s a wolf. It’s against the laws of nature.”
Louisa
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this deleted scene, it was great to see Sascha see the bond between Kaleb and Sahara!
Moira
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aj, short-stories, urbanky
7.1.2017 - 3,5* - já mám prostě pro toho bastarda Krycheka slabost. Obří. Asi tak hlubokou, jako Mariánský příkop. :D
Airaseem  Perdomo
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love this meeting scene really gives a glimpse of the interaction between characters
Kinga
Jun 22, 2016 added it
Kaleb has been and will be one of my favorites !
Anna
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Quite a cool pov meeting between these two alpha couples. Very enjoyable.
Patricia Lopes
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Even though the request was expected Kaleb is still grumpy with it...

Sasha asked to meet Sahara & Kaleb together... :D
Monique
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Just these four characters in the same room is enough to make me smile.
  • An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling #0.5; Murphy Sisters #1)
  • Tatiana's Table: Tatiana And Alexander's Life Of Food And Love (The Bronze Horseman #3.5)
  • A Questionable Client (Kate Daniels, #0.5)
  • Without The Game (The Administration, #3.95)
  • You're All Invited (Vampire Queen #8.6)
  • Nokkosvallankumous
  • Bound to the Billionaire
  • Howl for It Bundle: The Mane Event, Angel of Darkness & Howl for It
  • Know Your Heart (Bounty Bay, #2)
  • Scar
I've been writing as long as I can remember and all of my stories always held a thread of romance (even when I was writing about a prince who could shoot lasers out of his eyes). I love creating unique characters, love giving them happy endings and I even love the voices in my head. There's no other job I would rather be doing. In September 2002, when I got the call that Silhouette Desire wanted t ...more

Psy-Changeling (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1)
  • Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2)
  • Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3)
  • Romantic Christmas - Verlockung (Psy-Changeling, #3.5)
  • Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
  • Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5)
  • Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6)
  • Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling #7)
  • Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling #8)
  • Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling #9)