Start by marking “Firelight (Amulet, #7)” as Want to Read:
Firelight (Amulet, #7)

Firelight

(Amulet #7)

Emily, Trellis, and Vigo visit Algos Island, where they can access and enter lost memories. They're hoping to uncover the events of Trellis's mysterious childhood -- knowledge they can use against the Elf King. What they discover is a dark secret that changes everything. Meanwhile, the Voice of Emily's Amulet is getting stronger, and threatens to overtake her completely.
Published February 23rd 2016 by Graphix

Start your review of Firelight (Amulet, #7)
Calista
Wow! This series is so great. It is fun and exciting. The artwork is amazing and the imagination to set up the world is boundless. This book takes us underwater where memories are stored. The story is pretty much a cliff hanger to beat all cliff hangers. The story moves at a quick pace and covers a lot of ground.

I'm almost caught up to what is being published now which means I am going to have to wait for #9 just like everyone else. That is a bummer. It's so good and I want to know how it ends.
Shannon (leaninglights)
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, Emily! This series always catches me off guard. I don't expect much and then it grabs at my heartstrings. I love the heart behind this story and can't wait for more!
Connor
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think what I love most about this series besides the plot in general and the characters of course is the amazing coloring that is done by Jason Caffoe. Holy crap! He is amazing, and I want to find more stuff he's contributed on if he has any. Definitely recommend this graphic novel series to everyone!
Faith M ✨
It wasn't as good as the last few installments, but the progression of the plot was good and I still really enjoyed it
Dani 🌙
May 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
I can confidently say that if I was able to read this installment right after the sixth one then I would've given this 4 stars. However, because it's been awhile since I read it, I found it really hard to jump into the series again. I found it quite confusing at first as I tried to remember all the characters and plotlines. That being said, once I mostly figured out what was going on, I really enjoyed it! The art was beautiful as always and I like where the story is going :)

Initial Reaction: Oh
John Papadopoulos
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
oh wow! best one yet! When is the next one coming out I can't wait! The turn the series has taken it is absolutely fabulous! I love the intensity and the dark side of things!
Selene
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
Sarah AlObaid
For a while, especially book 5 and 6, the storyline was starting to get confusing. There were so many things going on in each book in this series that i was having a hard time catching up. It was fast-paced but everything was happening all at once that i, as a reader, started losing track of all the important scenes that happened and the characters that we were introduced to throughout the series.
But anyway, this book felt less confusing and things are making a bit more sense. I enjoyed it a
Roya
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: quite-good
Read on date of publication. Things are slowly getting more interesting. I can see there being at least two more instalments.
Resh (The Book Satchel)
This series is AWESOEM!! Please give me the next book already. Highly recommended.
Michael Finocchiaro
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series - my son does too. Adventure, great art, wonderful imagination...a masterpiece of children's graphic novels!
jaroda
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Ugh, I need the next one now.
Zombieslayer/Alienhunter {and so on}
"You think we will become monsters."
"History teaches us that you will both lose this battle."

Emily, Trellis and Vigo are off in search of Algos Island, the lair of all memories.
Warned of their impending battle against the Voice, the evil force inside the Stones by their adversary Max, the three Stonekeepers must break the hold the Stones have on their memories.

But this task comes at a heavy price.
To get their memories back, Emily and Trellis will have to accompany an old foe into dark depths.
And
Gabe "The Dungeon Master" Graffam
No problem with it at all. Good story, good characters, good read.
Ivan
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Only problem with installments in Amulet series is that there are too few of them and once they finally come out you have to wait two years for next
 molly ⋆
Oct 11, 2016 rated it liked it
This series is so good!
Melissa
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I just need the next one. Like, now.
Elizabeth A
Mar 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphix, kids-ya, 2016
This graphic novel is a quick, fun read targeted at middle grade readers. In this installment, Emily and her sidekicks make it to Algos Island. Why are they there? Well, to access lost memories so they can understand the events of Trellis's childhood, and what happened between him and his father, of course. Things do not go smoothly, but then when do they ever in a quest?

Emily is center stage in volume, and could it really be true that the Amulet chose her for her weaknesses rather than her
Chelsea (thepageprincess)
WAIT WHAT I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE FINAL BOOK.
Yasmeena Elmahdy
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
Ok but that ending was just like what happened to Alex in the end of An Author's Odyssey just with Emily and the amulet instead of Alex and Morina

and gah I just can't get over it

But I did finish this in one sitting
Kelsey
Aug 07, 2016 added it
It was the best Amulet ever!!!!!!If you read them that is proof that all Amulet books are
A)The best graphic novels of all time (along with Smile and Sisters)
B)Getting better and better as you read them.
It was easy for me to figure out that Emily's weakness was that her father had died.She was so sad looking that I bet she would do anything to get him back.All she really wanted when she arrived was to get her family back together.But I think she's finally excepted that she's going to have to do
Melissa Chung
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Crazy things happening. This is the seventh book in the series so I can't discuss too much. I read book 6 right when it came out so I kind of forgot what happened at the end so jumping back into this one was a tad confusing.

Emily, Navin and Mom have been separated on purpose. They all have a group and a goal in mind. In this book we see what each has been up to and what the end game is. It's up to Emily. Will the world that she has been trying to fight for be destroyed by her own hands or
Cliffhanger!! I need #8 now!!
Edwin
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Now I have to wait for the next one with so many things happening near the end.
Zoe's Human
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wishlist, lt
This is my favorite so far in the Amulet series. The adventure and excitement continue, while the back story continues to develop. Some of my questions have been answered, but boy does it end in a cliff hanger. I'm excited that the next book should be coming out this month.
Karissa
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is the seventh book in the Amulet series and it feels like it has been taking absolutely forever for these to release. It’s been pretty much two years between each book for the last couple books in this series. That being said this was an incredible addition to the Firelight series. Last I read Kibuishi has ten books planned for this series. This is a series that both me and my nine year old son adore; so it’s a fantasy graphic novel series that is great for middle grade and older readers.

tomato girl
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
7th book of the series and it still hasn't let me down. I completely flew through this! I was sucked in the artwork. I mean, look:

description

I loved how just when you thought this couldn't get any better, you were slammed in the face with a plot twist.

description

This was such a fun read! If you haven't read this series yet, I don't know what you're waiting for. Just, go for it. It doesn't even matter you're age; you'll still love it.
Quinn Breen
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
19/25Qs

I loved the first 6 books in this series but I don't think this one was as good. I don't know if I missed something in the previous books, but it felt like almost too much stuff happened in this book. The author set up the storyline in a way that just seems like there isn't going to be any way out of the problem that the book ended on. Of course, there is probably going to be some over complicated plan to save everyone in the next book. I DO like that this series kills off characters. It

• The Return of Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #3)
  • Bone, Vol. 6: Old Man's Cave (Bone, #6)
  • Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #1)
  • Legends of Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #2)
  • Bone, Vol. 4: The Dragonslayer (Bone, #4)
  • Bone, Vol. 8: Treasure Hunters (Bone, #8)
  • Mighty Jack and Zita the Spacegirl (Mighty Jack, #3; Zita the Spacegirl, #4)
  • Mighty Jack and the Goblin King (Mighty Jack, #2)
  • The Midwinter Witch (The Witch Boy, #3)
  • The Hidden Witch (The Witch Boy, #2)
  • Bone, Vol. 9: Crown of Horns (Bone #9)
  • Guts
  • Bone, Vol. 3: Eyes of the Storm (Bone, #3)
  • Ghostopolis
  • Bone, Vol, 1: Out from Boneville (Bone, #1)
  • Bone, Vol. 7: Ghost Circles (Bone, #7)
  • Bone, Vol. 5: Rock Jaw Master of the Eastern Border (Bone, #5)
  • Sisters
Kazu Kibuishi (born 1978) is an American graphic novel author and illustrator. He is best known for being the creator and editor of the comic anthology Flight and for creating the webcomic Copper. He has also written (drawn) the Amulet series. The webcomic artist and noted critic Scott McCloud has said that some of Kazu Kibuishi's work is so beautifully drawn that "it hurts my hands when I look at ...more

Amulet (9 books)
  • The Stonekeeper (Amulet, #1)
  • The Stonekeeper's Curse (Amulet, #2)
  • The Cloud Searchers (Amulet, #3)
  • The Last Council (Amulet, #4)
  • Prince of the Elves (Amulet, #5)
  • Escape from Lucien (Amulet, #6)
  • Supernova (Amulet, #8)
  • Untitled (Amulet, #9)
“Remember that it's easier to see where light is coming from in the dark. This is important to remember, for when all the lights go out.” 28 likes