Start by marking “Neverseen (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #4)” as Want to Read:
Neverseen (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #4)

Neverseen

(Keeper of the Lost Cities #4)

Sophie Foster is on the run—but at least she's not alone.

Her closest friends from the Lost Cities have gone with her to join the Black Swan. They still have doubts about the shadowy organization, but the only way to find answers is to start working with them. And as they settle into their new lives, they uncover secrets far bigger than anything they’d imagined.

But their en
672 pages
Published November 3rd 2015 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about Neverseen, please sign up.
Lorraine There's no way Sophie will end up with cocky Fitz Vacker. Its too predictable! I really want Sophie to end up with Keefe Sencen, because he's way…moreThere's no way Sophie will end up with cocky Fitz Vacker. Its too predictable! I really want Sophie to end up with Keefe Sencen, because he's way better. I like Dex too, but he's technically her cousin. Team Keefe all the way! (less)

Shannon Messenger
Jul 28, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: read-in-2015
WOO HOO--I can finally reveal the title!

AND NOW WE HAVE A COVER!!!!!!!!

And now my editor has officially approved the draft!!!! I know that probably doesn't sound like that groundbreaking of news, but it's huge because it means the book is *almost* done. Just needs a few more polish rounds and it'll be ready to go in November. So I'm moving the book to my "read" shelf to celebrate (even though I've probably read it 300 times already, no joke) :)

(And in case you can't tell, that's Sophie, Keefe,
☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~  ⚡ϟ⚡ϟ⚡⛈ ✺❂❤❣
Holy angst! So enjoyable! I seem to be unable to stop raving about this series. It's seriously addictive!

⛓SPOILER ALERT!⛓
I love stories about crazy schools, it's my pet topic and Exillium is so very seriously bonkers that one can't help loving this part of the plot. THIS school offers some serious fun and entertainment to attendees (I'm kidding!).

✨ Its attendees are called Waywards (while in Foxfire they are called Prodigies!).
✨ Waywards are not allowed to use names or interact with each othe
Hannah Atwater
Jul 23, 2014 marked it as to-read
***11/3/15

It's here!!!

***Edit:

OMG the cover is amazing!!!!

***

I am soooooo excited for book #4!!!!!

But...but November 2015?!?!?!

description

How am I going to survive a whole year without Sophie and Fitz and Keefe!

But then I think

Let the wait begin!

Ashley Brooke
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well, that was totally, 100% worth the wait!

Pre Release Review:
Where's a TARDIS when you need one?! This will be a long year.
 Cecilia
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So after finishing Everblaze I have a TON of predictions/please make it happen!

1. Does any one think that Master Leto is Mr. Forkle/ works with the Black Swan? Because during the boo. He says "you kids" and no other character has said that except Mr. Forkle. Also we know that Prentince was the beacon of the cold tower, couldn't they have someone in the sliver tower? Another thing is that Jolie was in the Sliver tower when she died. Lastly, master Leto a telepath and so is Mr. Forkle. And he wan
Xylia
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“The more she thought about it, the more she realised both sides had lost an important alternate perspective. And maybe that was what she'd been created for.
A girl from both worlds, who'd seen the follies and triumphs of each side.
And her job was to shake things up and do something new.”

When I finished reading Neverseen, all those information was too big to absorb, and I didn't like it at first--because I had no idea what had been going on. So I went and reread the book--and this time I wasn'
Lur3n_reads
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I JUST FINISHED EVERBLAZE AND I NEED MOREEEEE!!! I think its obvious Keefe likes Sophie now- cmon people. Though we all know she is going to get Fitz. ANYWAYS I just wanna say the struggle of waiting another year for yet this next book will be painful- but totally worth it <3 KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU ARE DOING SHANNON!

Th3 K33P3R Club lov3s you <3

Edit: I finished Neverseen as quickly as possible. Coming home to finish my homework so fast just so I could stay up late to finish it. I love this ser
Kate Willis
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
This book was a gamechanger since the identities of rebels, Black Swan and Neverseen alike, were finally revealed. I mean seriously--Mr. Forkle??!!!! Coolest. Ever. Their time at (view spoiler) was actually pretty cool, and it was neat to see it (view spoiler). It was also pretty funny when they went “undercover” as normal teens and weren’t doing so well at it. ;) All the new alliances and unexpected betrayals are really leaving me wonderi ...more
Thalia Grace
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever felt like you just want to curl up in a ball and die or just scream at the top of your lungs at anyone who approaches you? If you answered yes, then this book is right for you.

This book pulled at my heartstrings and kept my brain jumping around in anticipation the whole time, and even after it the book ended, because who doesn't like waiting a whole year after a cliffhanger?

Shannon Messenger is a goddess and devil at writing. (No offense intended.) What she has is both a gift and
mills♥
Mar 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: destroyed-me
3-13-18

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OH-MY-GOSH!! This book literally broke my heart. (I sobbed, basically.) (view spoiler)

I rated it three stars because it was very very slow at some points and there was just so much angst. Too much angst to handle.

10-19-18

i still cried, nothing has changed :(
Mariam
Reread: 1/3/18

“Is it okay if I enter your mind?”
“Dude, do you realize how creepy that sounds?”

Neverseen continues to follow the same pattern as the rest of the KOTLC series- a slow beginning, a boring (but slowly improving) Sophie, character development, and....a cliffhanger!

Other species other than the elves finally begin to play a bigger role in the book which is exciting! Woohoo! I'm not too happy with the addition of the new characters, Tam and Linh, though. Just when I thought Messenger w
*Ramya*
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Recommended to *Ramya* by: Myself
Gillian Berry

I'M UTTERLY F*CKING DISTRAUGHT TBQH

THESE BOOKS ARE SILLY THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL THINGS AND YET MY HEART HAS BEEN RIPPED OUT AND STOMPED ON AND THROWN INTO THE SEA and CHRIST ALMIGHTY Shannon Messenger you are a PLAGUE

I'm so upset omg

Like quality-wise plot-wise worldbuilding-wise this book is like 2.5 stars but my feels are six billion million stars of PURE THROBBING AGONY with a serious side of middle grade OTP and I hate myself and I hate the book and I hate YOU and I hate my choi
Jasmine
A fourth book??? My prayers have been answered.
Susie Johnson
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Why Keefe, why?
Amethyst
Yana
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!!
whats going on with marella?
what will brant do?
what will keefe's mom do?
what will edaline do when she finds out what brady did to brant? (cant blame him tho)
what will dex do when keefe and sophie come out and admit they like eachother? (tehe)
what power will marella and jensi manafest?
where are keefe, sophie, and biana? (on the cover)
ohhhh this is so good!
TEAM KEEFE! ILY KEEFE! FOSTER-KEEFE FOREVER
LunaLibro
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Actual Rating: 1,000,000/10

This is a robot speaking right now. BookishOtaku's brain processing abilities have shut down at the moment after completing Neverseen by Shannon Messenger...

5 simple words. What. Did. I. Just. Read?

That's it nothing else. Goodbye.

Final Thoughts: YOU BETTER READ THIS BOOK LIKE NO JOKE AND THIS IS COMING FROM A 23 YEAR OLD COLLEGE STUDENT/Pass
Abby ~Sign Please~
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
Uh- wha- how- why- to- many- thoughts!!!

Why can't the fifth book be out?!?!?!?

This book is simply devastating!!!! But yet SO FRICKIN AWESOME!!!

I couldn't put it down!!! It was so awesome, it took me five days to read it!!

Speaking of read it, READ IT!!!!!

Re-read: October

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot how much I love this book!!!!!
Aya Woods
me when i finished everblaze: "what?! *flips last page back and forth* NO! It can't be over!!!"
but it is and now i have to wait a whole YEAR for the next one!!! *sobs* i want more... :'( but i know it'll be worth the wait! :D
Christina (A Reader of Fictions)
In general, I don’t really believe in guilty pleasure books. I mean, how fucked up is it to feel guilty about things that are harmless and bring your pleasure. Still, I have to admit that I have them, and this series would top the list. Well, actually not even the whole series. At some point, I was most definitely one hundred percent hate reading. Then, at another point that changed. Neverseen is the point where I am completely fully embarrassed to admit that, as much as I know it’s completely t ...more
malayna
Sep 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 5-stars
UPDATED REVIEW TO COME

MY OPINION: *****

So I just got a kindle fire and I'm not sure how the formatting for this review is going to look like so we're just going to have to roll with it. Bear with me.

Btw Merry Christmas!!

This is my third or fourth time reading this book and I enjoyed it as always. I feel as if this book got so much more poignant and less fun and more serious action and the likes. There was a little more childhood "romance", shall we call it, and I really enjoyed watching my ship
Mini
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Shelves: 0x16-completed
Oh, so good. This series NEVER fails to impress.

BUT ALL THE BETRAYALS. And all the love.

I think that's all for this beautiful series. Much, much, MUCH awaiting Lodestar's debut (though hoping it's not the last instalment of the series) and who who WHO is Sophie going to end up with?

Team SOPHITZ?? Team FOSTER-KEEFE?? I'm rooting for both. & Obviously Dexiana (and not shudders TAM and Biana...)

I love you, Shannon Messenger.

PS: @Dex, @Fitz, don't fall in love with Linh- I wouldn't be able to co
RaeWho
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
October 2016
Still amazing. Still over too quickly. Still wishing it was November 1st 2016. At least it's only 2 days away...
***************************
November 2015
This book was over way too quickly! How is it even possible that I read it in a day!? I don't even know what I'm feeling. I need Keefe here to interpret my emotions for me. To keep it spoiler-free I'll simply say I'm feeling satisfied with some answers, devastated by several events, and panicked that I have another year, at least, to
Lire-une-passion
"En résumé, un tome 4 à la hauteur des précédents et de mes attentes, même plus. Des liens qui se solidifient, qui s'étiolent. Des vérités qui éclatent et qui font mal, qui brisent des cœurs, des certitudes. Mais des actions en continu qui rendent accro le lecteur qui en demande toujours plus ! Un tome 5 que j'attends avec graaaaande impatience !"

Chronique complète: http://lireunepassion.blogspot.fr/201...
Vonnielynn
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I basically read this book in 7 hours. It was great and fun and yet serious and heart wrenching at the same time. I can't wait for the next book now. There is too many unanswered questions and too many characters left in some kind of peril. Definitely will recommend!
Liz F.
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Okay... wow. Loving this series!
AND WHAT NO, KEEEEEFE!

Title: Neverseen
Author: Shannon Messenger
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Publication date: 2015

Sophie Foster is on the run—but at least she's not alone.

But their enemies are far from done, and unle
Bethany
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Guysssssssss.... does anybody else see that (view spoiler) I don't know about you guys, but I think that that could be a thing, and then it becomes a love TRIANGLE! (In other words somebody has to die... which is depressing...) I'm not team Keefe. Don't kill me!!!! I think of him more as a funny older brother who pulls pranks on you but still loves you regardless. I just can't see him as a love interest. Fitz was great.............. until (view spoiler) ...more
E. Mellyberry
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I didn't read this book, my daughter did. "This book moved me to tears," she said.

Getting our hands on this book wasn't easy. After a month from release date, we couldn't find it anywhere in our local bookstores. Finally, I bought the ebook version while waiting for Book Depository to arrive.

My 8.5 yo girl officially fangirls KotLC with everything she has. She made me promise to email Shannon Messenger her letters (she's written a few letters to Ms. Messenger in her diary). She also plans to w
What do you think? 1 1 Nov 07, 2018 08:24PM
Keefe and Biana? 59 70 Jul 01, 2018 05:23PM
K33P3R Club!: Who Should Sophie End Up With 83 106 Mar 12, 2018 10:51AM
Just Finished Book and NEED TO FANGIRL 74 27 Apr 14, 2016 06:50AM
K33P3R Club!: Neverseen is officially out!! 7 37 Mar 18, 2016 12:14PM
  • Of Enemies and Endings (The Ever Afters #4)
  • Rebels Rising (Rebel Mechanics, #3)
  • Of Dreams and Rust (Of Metal and Wishes, #2)
  • The Lost Legacy (The Supernormal Sleuthing Service #1)
  • Ghost of a Chance (100 Dresses, #2)
  • Check, Please! Year Three
  • The Morrigan's Curse (Eighth Day, #3)
  • Once Upon the End (Half Upon a Time, #3)
  • Heartseeker (Heartseeker #1)
  • These Vengeful Souls (These Vicious Masks, #3)
  • Dragons in a Bag (Dragons in a Bag #1)
  • The Storyteller (Sea of Ink and Gold, #3)
  • Oddity
  • The Marked Ones (The Fairytail Saga, #1)
  • The Shadow Cadets of Pennyroyal Academy (Pennyroyal Academy, #2)
  • Burn Bright (Dark Star, #2)
  • Impyrium
  • The Secrets of Dr. Taverner
Hi! I'm the NYT and USA today bestselling author of the KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES series and the SKY FALL series! And yes, I DO accept friend requests here--BUT! Please note: I *never* check my private messages here, so if you send me one, you won't get a reply. My real contact information is on my website: shannonmessenger.com

Keeper of the Lost Cities (9 books)
  • Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #1)
  • Exile (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #2)
  • Everblaze (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #3)
  • Lodestar (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #5)
  • Nightfall (Keeper of the Lost Cities #6)
  • Flashback (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #7)
  • Legacy (Keeper of Lost Cities, #8)
  • Untitled (Keeper of Lost Cities, #9)
“Fitz's door was closed, so she knocked before going in.
"I told you, Mr. Snuggles's visiting hours are over," he called through the door.
"What about your visiting hours?" she asked.
"Oh! I thought you were Keefe."
Sophie opened the door. "I get that a lot.”
85 likes
“They pulled apart when Keefe shouted, "YOU GUYS HAVE TO SEE THIS!"
They ran to the main room and found Keefe standing under the skylight, holding up Mr. Snuggles like it was a baby lion about to be made king. The sparkly red dragon twinkled almost as much as Keefe's eyes as he said, "I went in to check on our boy and found him cuddling with THIS!"
"Isn't that the same dragon Fitz brought to your house that one time?" Dex asked Sophie.
"WHAT?" Keefe shouted. "YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!"
"Mr. Snuggles wasn't my secret to share," Sophie said.
"IT'S NAME IS MR. SNUGGLES?! That is... I can't even..." Keefe ran back to Fitz's room shouting, "ARE YOU MISSING YOUR SNUGGLE BUDDY?!"
"Fitz is going to die of embarrassment, you know that, right?" Biana asked.”
80 likes