Start by marking “Highland Ever After (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Highland Ever After (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #3)

Highland Ever After

(The Montgomerys and Armstrongs #3)

**This title/ISBN will no longer be published by Ballantine Books. Avon is the new publisher, and their Paperback edition can be found here: Highland Ever After **

#1 New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Maya Banks returns to her beloved Highlander series with the story readers have been waiting for…

After Scotland’s three most powerful clans come together to
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published by Ballantine Books

To ask other readers questions about Highland Ever After, please sign up.
Laura It hasn't been released yet El. I think Nina is confused. Maya was not writing or releasing books in 1969....

I'm just as disappointed as you are about…more

I'm just as disappointed as you are about this not being released until 2016. Makes no sense! If it's written, RELEASE IT! I wish she'd stop re-releasing books under different titles and just release new ones. It's obnoxious!(less)

Start your review of Highland Ever After (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #3)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Update: 5/12/21:
Apparently the wait for this book is the hill I might die on.

Update: 4/2/16:

First it was 2015.
Then it changed to 2035 (for REALZ)
Then it got straight up cancelled.
And now...February 20-fucking-18?

W.T.F. Seriously?! Writer's block? What?
What are you DOING over there Maya?

description

Update 2/3/15: My newest email says my pre-order has just been straight up canceled now. LOLZ

She must have just scrapped the whole thing and started over!

That's okay Maya, take your time!!!

Anything to avo
Aisling Zena
Oct 31, 2015 marked it as maybe
Feb 2020

Every so often someone likes this review and it pops up. And just for information's sake I checked the release date and it's now October 2022 if anyone still cares.

description

I can understand health problems, rewrites, writers block, etc. I'd appreciate it a lot more if the author is just upfront about it and just says "This book is on hold for the foreseeable future, I'll let you know when it's done/can be published etc." rather than doing all this postponing with no actual information anywhere.
Chryssa
A Reader's Diary of A Book Never to be Published

Update, September 14th, 2015.
Q: Why is this book in the January - July 2016 HR List? WHO HAS THE INSIDE INFO WHO KEEPS CHANGING THE RELEASE DATE (Now: February 23rd 2016)? Maya B.'s site still has no info AT ALL on the 3rd book of the series.
So,

Jessep: I'll answer the question. You want answers?

Lieutenant Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them.

Jessep: You want answers?!

Lieutenant Kaffee: I want the truth!

Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

....I can
♥ℳelody
9/8/20
Hi. So here is Maya Banks' own website as of today. Still no publication date. Don't believe Amazon guys.

This woman has stopped writing for the past 3 years, her Facebook page which once was very active is no longer up to date and ghost town. The last three "dates" didn't even come from her team. So please please please Goodreads Librarians stop posting publishing dates from Amazon unless it's been confirmed by Maya Banks or her publisher cause at this point it's getting silly and creepy.
Julia's Book Haven
*Update, Oct 6, 2020*
In case anyone still cares, it now says this will be out in 2022. That means it will be 9 years between this book and the last book. And to think I was naively complaining when it was going to be only 3 years between books. Ah those were the good old days, when I actually still had hope I'd get to ever finish this series lol.

*Update, Oct 18 2019*
For a couple months there this had a release date of Oct 2019, even knowing that is was HIGHLY unlikely to actually come out, I sti
Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ

Readers can be SO needy. Seriously. (And I'm fully guilty of acting like an entitled asshole myself)
Here I was scouring GR to see what books to add to my 2018 most anticipated reads and I've been literally dying of laughter reading everyone statuses about this book.

Yes, it has been delayed (under-freaking-stament), but come on, everyone is saying they've lost all interest in this book/series and all I'm thinking is : The same needy whining readers will be firsts to read the book IF it ever relea
Miranda
Apr 03, 2013 marked it as to-read
Oooooook....2015......Now they are just being mean. What a shame. 3 Years in between installments is a ridiculous amount of time to wait...*sigh*
Jo
Jun 16, 2013 marked it as to-read

I WANT THIS BOOK!!!!

March 2014?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But well, must focus that at least will be having Brodie and Taliesan story! YAY!

Sara Reads (mostly) Romance
Edit 8/1 Umm bitch where you at

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS NOVEL LOL PEOPLE ARE ALREADY RATING IT WITHOUT READING IT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING BUT SERIOUSLY WHERE IS IT PLEASE MAYA BANKS WHERE ARE YOUUUU?????!!

Will the real Banks fans please stand up
And put one of those fingers on each hand up

AND BEG FOR THIS NOVEL TO COME OUT

All the restless fans trying to be calm when we NEED THIS BOOK

When no one can answer the simple question of WHEN IS THIS GOING TO COME OUT

Me when I am a little
Betül
Mar 18, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: no-release-date
2020 update:
It says October 15, 2022 on Amazon. (expect it to be pushed back again when we near that date)
-------------
Instead of releasing this year (2019), it has been pushed back AGAIN. New release date is October 27, 2020. (at least it says so on Amazon)
---------
UPDATE August 14th-2018
Book is pushed back AGAIN to April 2019! I think this book will NEVER release. <_<
-----
Release Date: Dec 18, 2018.
Preorder on Amazon:
Nitzan Schwarz
Mar 12, 2013 marked it as to-read
Edit: May 8th, 2015
PEOPLE, YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS! THIS BOOK IS HAPPENING. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT IS A FREAKIN' SIX BOOK SERIES. I REPEAT: SIX BOOKS. MAYA HAS CONFIRMED THAT HERSELF IN HER REPLY TO MY QUESTION ABOUT THIS BOOK ON TWITTER. SHE SAYS THE BOOK CHANGED PUBLISHERS, WHICH IS WHY THERE IS NO PUB DATE/LISTING ON HER SITE CAUSE IT'S STILL UNDECIDED THE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF RELEASE, BUT IT'S ALL HAPPENING!
And now, after I feel I sufficiently expressed my elation with all-caps, I will stop
When Funmi Met Romance
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing

seriously guys...LOOK AT THAT COVER. it is the best cover ever. Like holy shit I'm feeling ready for a romp just looking at it. Hope you all are hype as I am for this book.....

P.s. dont mind the stars...I accidently rated it prematurely....
Leesha
Jan 28, 2014 added it
Will most likely be 87 before this finally comes out. NOT HAPPY. In all seriousness though...I'm liable to forget about it all together.

**UPDATE**

So 4 years on and I can't even remember wtf this series is about. Good luck to those still waiting. I have finally come to terms with this breakup and have moved on. I'm a new woman. I deserve better.
Mystique
Sep 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: asap-read
I give up on this book...it's been 4 years... ...more
Lover of Romance
I found this on Maya Banks Facebook Page, and I also learned that she hopes the publisher will set it for 2016, and that there will be six books in the series. This information I found was published, summer 2015. I know I have felt frustated at times, with the delays. But this information, really helps in knowing that Maya Banks plans on publishing and continuing this series.
Will you ever publish Highland Ever After?
Highland Ever After WILL be published. The Montgomerys & Armstrongs series was
Lou
Feb 25, 2013 marked it as upcoming  ·  review of another edition
UPDATES: December 13, 2019.
New book cover! New release date and it's October 27, 2020

UPDATES: June 25, 2019.
It's 2019, where's that February 2018?
Then I saw a date there October 29, 2019.

UPDATES: June 26, 2016.
So I was told it will be out February 2018.

This is better for REAL or I'm going to be uber furious.

UPDATES: July 13, 2015.
The news was on March 2015 but I just learned it today that the series got CANCELLED. I've waited for so long for thisss whyyy

RD: Feb 23, 2016 <--- FOR ALL HOLY AN
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
11.05.18
Now the release date Oct 2019 according to her website. *sigh* I don’t think we’ll ever get this book!

7.27.18
From MB’s website, preorder links are up!!! Hopefully this is finally really happening!! Release date of 12.24.18

photo F975C222-45F2-4A56-96A2-AA469F3E4790_zpsihfh1bgo.jpeg

5.21.18
Fingers crossed we’ll actually get it this year (Dec 2018)....not going to hold my breath though.

After waiting two years, hopefully this will be finally be released this year (2016).....Please Maya Banks!!
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Mar 31, 2013 marked it as i-want-it-yesterday
This book is in my New_Releases for this month page...Why??

This is like GoodReads is taunting me with what I can't have!! It's still a year away!!

Monique
Apr 23, 2013 marked it as to-read
I'm dying for this book and I thought it was coming out before the end of the year... and then I find out it's not coming out until 2015?!

Anna
I’ve waited for this book for I wanna say over 4 years ???? I’ve cleaned out my to-be-read shelf every January for the last couple years and here we are again. Gahh !!! I want !! Please let February 2018 happen !!!
Kitty
Sep 28, 2018 marked it as maybe-never
Update 29/10/2018
should now be out in FALL 2019!
well it is official I am out. I will not read this one.
🙄😑😶
UPDATE October 2018:
book pushed back to april 2019...
I will check again in january. If it is pushed back again, I'll jist give up on this one for good 😒

- so last time I checked this book was to be published in December, I checked again yesterday now it is January 2019...
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Jan 14, 2015 marked it as not-interested
Shelves: hr, took-forever
I am officially removing this book from my tbr, I have waited yearrrrrsss. It's not that serious. I don't know what the delay is about considering she's had several books out in those years, so yea. Bye. ...more
Chitra *CJ*
Oct 18, 2017 marked it as dying-to-read-thud
WHEN. WILL.YOU.FINALLY.ARRIVE.ITS.BEEN.FOREVER!!

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE- NEW PUBLISHER- AMAZON SAYS "This title will be released on November 10, 2022.".. IS IT COMING?!
Vickie***
Jul 24, 2013 marked it as to-read
on maya banks "coming soon" page it says this book won't come out until spring 2015

http://mayabanks.com/next.php (all the way at the bottom)

i died. DIED

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》
Dear Maya Banks, why must you torture me like this? The last book in this series came out more than 3 years ago (i think) and there is still no official release date for Highland Ever After! I am dying to get my hands on this. Till this comes out i'm going to keep reading Highlander Most Wanted! And make up stories about these two in my head.

Jessica Alcazar
I got an email about a month ago with the coming 10/29/19 pre-order now. Bwaaaaaahahahahahaha, no you can’t have my money for a book that will never be published! LOL

I thought I’d be proven wrong this year but alas, they just pushed the date another year!! lolololol

Bet me Amazon will send a *coming soon* email in the next couple of days 😂😂😂😂
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
Edit 30/01/18: Just saw this in my February newsletter. Is this for real? Has the time finally come? This page still doesn’t have an exact date.

Ok so if this is gonna be a 6 book series then Teague and Aiden are probably gonna get books too. Then who will be the sixth? *gasp* Rorie?!
Lynsey A
Update 10/22/19 Again...

OK, so now it says on Goodreads the publication date for this is October 2020...so I'm just gonna go crawl into a cave until we have a firm release date. :-/

Update 10/22/19

See my last update below because....GUESS WHAT'S ON MY HOLD SHELF FOR THE E-BOOK AT MY LOCAL LIBRARY?!!! It's a different cover than this one but I'll take it!!!! (And it is the Kindle edition I am getting but I'll leave it at this review.) Woot! Woot!!!

ETA 9/24/19 - well, Goodreads has this as releasin
Alpha Possessive Heroes
Omg.. Apil 2014?! I guess I can wait.

edited:
Now it's been pushed to Nov 2014?

edited:
Oh look.. Its already 2017..

description

I pretty much forgot the main characters in the previous books. I love waiting. Really. I like how authors takes their sweet ass time. I love when they don't even give you an exact date. I'm still gonna wait because it's Maya Banks. So yeah. Take your time. I have just been waiting for 3 years.

ρυηүα [Punya Reviews...]
Oh well... there goes another one. By the time it's out, I'll probably won't even feel like continuing. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The World of Maya...: * 3. Highland Ever After 38 139 Dec 22, 2019 09:54AM

• Devil of the Highlands (Devil of the Highlands, #1)
  • Honor's Splendour
  • The Prize
  • Saving Grace
  • Captured by the Highlander (Highlander, #1)
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • The Bride (Lairds' Fiancées, #1)
  • When a Laird Loves a Lady (Highlander Vows: Entangled Hearts #1)
  • Thread of Fear (The Glass Sisters, #1)
  • The Baby Clause (The Contract, #1.25)
  • Splendid (The Splendid Trilogy, #1)
  • Laird of the Mist (MacGregors, #1)
  • Fickle Fate (Peyton's Path, #3)
  • Daddy's Angel (Montana Daddies, #7)
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • The Chief (Highland Guard, #1)
  • The Recruit (Highland Guard, #6)
  • Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander, #4)
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.

The Montgomerys and Armstrongs (3 books)
  • Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1)
  • Highlander Most Wanted (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #2)

Articles featuring this book

Looking to start off your new year with something sweet? Don't worry, we've got plenty to keep you busy. Whether you're looking for a...