Start by marking “Highland Ever After (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Highland Ever After (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #3)

Highland Ever After

(The Montgomerys and Armstrongs #3)

**This title/ISBN will no longer be published by Ballantine Books. Avon is the new publisher, and their Paperback edition can be found here: Highland Ever After **

#1 New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Maya Banks returns to her beloved Highlander series with the story readers have been waiting for…

After Scotland’s three most powerful clans come together to b
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published (first published October 29th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Highland Ever After, please sign up.
Laura It hasn't been released yet El. I think Nina is confused. Maya was not writing or releasing books in 1969....

I'm just as disappointed as you are about…more

I'm just as disappointed as you are about this not being released until 2016. Makes no sense! If it's written, RELEASE IT! I wish she'd stop re-releasing books under different titles and just release new ones. It's obnoxious!(less)

Sandra
*******EDIT******************

MARCH 2014?????!!!!
EXCUSE ME....
MARCH 2014?????

tumblr lgsx8fa Kyp1qbo92io1 500

original

tumblr mkstne YQHP1s5s9ouo1 250

What the FUCK happened with September 24th, huh?!

It was all planned out for September!!!!

tumblr lk1f58 XCHk1qflwm8o1 400

original

Publishers...

bth stephaniemcmahonihateyou zps408df313

fuck funny gif haha liar Favim com 293329

rot in hell the tvblog

I NEED THIS BOOK! PLEASE! AT LEAST MOVE THE PUBLICATION DATE TO JANUARY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY THAT MONTH, SO DO THAT LITTLE FREAKING THING FOR ME AND HAND THE BOOK OVER!!!

tumblr m92nmyw4r D1r939wko1 500

And...

freakingout zpsd10b2d53

Because you are selfish monsters and you won't give it to me.

So...

tumblr m1iakieipr1rqfhi2o1 500

***************************************************

THE FREAKING COVER!!
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
Update: 4/2/16:

First it was 2015.
Then it changed to 2035 (for REALZ)
Then it got straight up cancelled.
And now...February 20-fucking-18?

W.T.F. Seriously?! Writer's block? What?
What are you DOING over there Maya?

description

Update 2/3/15: My newest email says my pre-order has just been straight up canceled now. LOLZ

She must have just scrapped the whole thing and started over!

That's okay Maya, take your time!!!

Anything to avoid this from happening please!

Update 1/29/15: WTF???

Did anyone else get the Ama
Chryssa
A Reader's Diary of A Book Never to be Published

Update, September 14th, 2015.
Q: Why is this book in the January - July 2016 HR List? WHO HAS THE INSIDE INFO WHO KEEPS CHANGING THE RELEASE DATE (Now: February 23rd 2016)? Maya B.'s site still has no info AT ALL on the 3rd book of the series.
So,

Jessep: I'll answer the question. You want answers?

Lieutenant Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to them.

Jessep: You want answers?!

Lieutenant Kaffee: I want the truth!

Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

....I can
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
I'm gonna sound like a bitch but this book is NO LONGER ON MY TBR!!!!!

description

It was supposed to release in 2015 and it got delayed - we all understand authors and their problems but this is too much....

description

Next release date is FEB 2018!!!! I'm sorry but if this book cannot get released, just say so - There's no need to make readers pant after it!!!!

♥ℳelody
8/21/2018

*deep sigh*

So April 2019 now?

Here we are. Again. I am trying insanely hard not to rant my head off about this but honestly I'm over it. I can't anymore. This book has been continuously pushed back since 2013. That is insane. I've held my tongue and been understanding because MB was going through some health issues on and off since then. So I got it, I understood. But considering she had no problem spitting out books left and right for her KG Contemporary series and countless Erotica
Aisling Zena
Oct 31, 2015 marked it as to-read
March 2018

The release for this was February 2018. Not falling for all this again.

April 2017

So now the date is Feb 2018 with a fourth one "scheduled" for 2019...

UPDATE April 2016

So whenever we get close to the intended date, it gets pushed back another two years.

description

Are you kidding me? Is this for real??? If you don't intend to publish this just say so and stop stringing us all along.

------------------------------------------

UPDATE Oct 2015
After a lot of digging around on the net and her site I've fo
Julia's Book Haven
Feb 26, 2013 marked it as to-read
*Update, Jan 21 2016*
Okay guys so I finally saw an update from the author on this book. Not thrilled since she said on her Facebook page it will be out in Feb of 2017. Yeah 4 years later. And I totally get that she has stuff going on and is like switching publishers or something but oh my god, the lack of communication with what was going on with this book has driven me freaking nuts. Also she said that there will be a 4th book but it won't be out till 2018...So yeah that's great...I'll be dead
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳

Readers can be SO needy. Seriously. (And I'm fully guilty of acting like an entitled asshole myself)
Here I was scouring GR to see what books to add to my 2018 most anticipated reads and I've been literally dying of laughter reading everyone statuses about this book.

Yes, it has been delayed (under-freaking-stament), but come on, everyone is saying they've lost all interest in this book/series and all I'm thinking is : The same needy whining readers will be firsts to read the book IF it ever relea
Miranda
Apr 03, 2013 marked it as to-read
Oooooook....2015......Now they are just being mean. What a shame. 3 Years in between installments is a ridiculous amount of time to wait...*sigh*
Joana
Jun 16, 2013 marked it as to-read

I WANT THIS BOOK!!!!

March 2014?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But well, must focus that at least will be having Brodie and Taliesan story! YAY!

Taiyesha-Duchess of Indiana
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing

seriously guys...LOOK AT THAT COVER. it is the best cover ever. Like holy shit I'm feeling ready for a romp just looking at it. Hope you all are hype as I am for this book.....

P.s. dont mind the stars...I accidently rated it prematurely....
Betul
Mar 18, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-releases
UPDATE August 14th-2018
Book is pushed back AGAIN to April 2019! I think this book will NEVER release. <_<
-----
Release Date: Dec 18, 2018.
Preorder on Amazon:
Nitzan Schwarz
Mar 12, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: next-in-series
Edit: May 8th, 2015
PEOPLE, YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS! THIS BOOK IS HAPPENING. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT IS A FREAKIN' SIX BOOK SERIES. I REPEAT: SIX BOOKS. MAYA HAS CONFIRMED THAT HERSELF IN HER REPLY TO MY QUESTION ABOUT THIS BOOK ON TWITTER. SHE SAYS THE BOOK CHANGED PUBLISHERS, WHICH IS WHY THERE IS NO PUB DATE/LISTING ON HER SITE CAUSE IT'S STILL UNDECIDED THE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF RELEASE, BUT IT'S ALL HAPPENING!
And now, after I feel I sufficiently expressed my elation with all-caps, I will stop i
Anna
I’ve waited for this book for I wanna say over 4 years ???? I’ve cleaned out my to-be-read shelf every January for the last couple years and here we are again. Gahh !!! I want !! Please let February 2018 happen !!!
sparklyunikorn
UPDATES: June 26, 2016.
So I was told it will be out February 2018.

This is better for REAL or I'm going to be uber furious.

UPDATES: July 13, 2015.
The news was on March 2015 but I just learned it today that the series got CANCELLED. I've waited for so long for thisss whyyy

RD: Feb 23, 2016 <--- FOR ALL HOLY AND UNHOLY ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME WHEN WILL THIS BOOK EVER GOING TO BE PUBLISHED DAMMIT!?
Leesha
Jan 28, 2014 added it
Will most likely be 87 before this finally comes out. NOT HAPPY. In all seriousness though...I'm liable to forget about it all together.

**UPDATE**

So 4 years on and I can't even remember wtf this series is about. Good luck to those still waiting. I have finally come to terms with this breakup and have moved on. I'm a new woman. I deserve better.
Erika
Nov 17, 2015 marked it as to-read
No release date. For all I know, it will never happen. Wish Maya Banks was my best friend and would send me a copy. :D
Lover of Romance
I found this on Maya Banks Facebook Page, and I also learned that she hopes the publisher will set it for 2016, and that there will be six books in the series. This information I found was published, summer 2015. I know I have felt frustated at times, with the delays. But this information, really helps in knowing that Maya Banks plans on publishing and continuing this series.
Will you ever publish Highland Ever After?
Highland Ever After WILL be published. The Montgomerys & Armstrongs series
Mydearloverboy
Sep 01, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: asap-read
I give up on this book...it's been 4 years...
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
11.05.18
Now the release date Oct 2019 according to her website. *sigh* I don’t think we’ll ever get this book!

7.27.18
From MB’s website, preorder links are up!!! Hopefully this is finally really happening!! Release date of 12.24.18

photo F975C222-45F2-4A56-96A2-AA469F3E4790_zpsihfh1bgo.jpeg

5.21.18
Fingers crossed we’ll actually get it this year (Dec 2018)....not going to hold my breath though.

After waiting two years, hopefully this will be finally be released this year (2016).....Please Maya Banks!!
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Mar 31, 2013 marked it as i-want-it-yesterday
This book is in my New_Releases for this month page...Why??

This is like GoodReads is taunting me with what I can't have!! It's still a year away!!

Monique
Apr 23, 2013 marked it as to-read
I'm dying for this book and I thought it was coming out before the end of the year... and then I find out it's not coming out until 2015?!

Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Jan 14, 2015 marked it as not-interested
Shelves: hr, took-forever
I am officially removing this book from my tbr, I have waited yearrrrrsss. It's not that serious. I don't know what the delay is about considering she's had several books out in those years, so yea. Bye.
Kitty
Sep 28, 2018 marked it as maybe-never
Update 29/10/2018
should now be out in FALL 2019!
well it is official I am out. I will not read this one.
🙄😑😶
UPDATE October 2018:
book pushed back to april 2019...
I will check again in january. If it is pushed back again, I'll jist give up on this one for good 😒

- so last time I checked this book was to be published in December, I checked again yesterday now it is January 2019...
Vickie***
Jul 24, 2013 marked it as to-read
on maya banks "coming soon" page it says this book won't come out until spring 2015

http://mayabanks.com/next.php (all the way at the bottom)

i died. DIED

♥ Rebecca ♥
Edit 30/01/18: Just saw this in my February newsletter. Is this for real? Has the time finally come? This page still doesn’t have an exact date.

Ok so if this is gonna be a 6 book series then Teague and Aiden are probably gonna get books too. Then who will be the sixth? *gasp* Rorie?!
Sara Reads (mostly) LOTS of Romance
Edit 8/1 Umm bitch where you at

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS NOVEL LOL PEOPLE ARE ALREADY RATING IT WITHOUT READING IT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING BUT SERIOUSLY WHERE IS IT PLEASE MAYA BANKS WHERE ARE YOUUUU?????!!

Will the real Banks fans please stand up
And put one of those fingers on each hand up

AND BEG FOR THIS NOVEL TO COME OUT

All the restless fans trying to be calm when we NEED THIS BOOK

When no one can answer the simple question of WHEN IS THIS GOING TO COME OUT

Me when I am a little
Alpha Possessive Heroes
Omg.. Apil 2014?! I guess I can wait.

edited:
Now it's been pushed to Nov 2014?

edited:
Oh look.. Its already 2017..

description

I pretty much forgot the main characters in the previous books. I love waiting. Really. I like how authors takes their sweet ass time. I love when they don't even give you an exact date. I'm still gonna wait because it's Maya Banks. So yeah. Take your time. I have just been waiting for 3 years.

Becca
Jul 11, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Not gonna lie...I really want this book because it has the most amazing cover ever...sigh ;). It's getting very hard to wait!

January 2018: Anyone else still holding out hope for this book? The last update I saw was February 2018, but now that 2018 has rolled around and still no news, I'm beginning to lose hope. Banks had some health issues last year which is sad, but she is still publishing other stuff...I just wish the publisher would let her do this one. I don't read contemporary or erotica. I
Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》
Dear Maya Banks, why must you torture me like this? The last book in this series came out more than 3 years ago (i think) and there is still no official release date for Highland Ever After! I am dying to get my hands on this. Till this comes out i'm going to keep reading Highlander Most Wanted! And make up stories about these two in my head.

The World of Maya...: * 3. Highland Ever After 37 111 Apr 16, 2014 01:11AM
  • Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3)
  • Alec Mackenzie's Art of Seduction (MacKenzies & McBrides, #9)
  • Do You Want to Start a Scandal (Spindle Cove, #5; Castles Ever After, #4)
  • Duke of Desire (Maiden Lane, #12)
  • A Scot in the Dark (Scandal & Scoundrel, #2)
  • Conquered by a Highlander (Children of the Mist, #4)
  • The Sea King (Weathermages of Mystral, #2)
  • The Highlander's Lady (Stolen Bride, #3)
  • Primrose (Passion Quartet, #3)
  • The Hunter (Highland Guard, #7)
  • After the Wedding (The Worth Saga #2)
  • The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys, #2)
  • Wild Embrace (Psy-Changeling #2.5, 5.1, 11.5, 12.1)
  • Seven Minutes in Heaven  (Desperate Duchesses by the Numbers, #3; Desperate Duchesses, #9)
  • Shadow's Seduction (Immortals After Dark, #17; The Dacians, #2)
  • Promises Decide (Promises, #5)
  • The Warrior (The Return of the Highlanders, #3)
Maya Banks is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today and international bestselling author of over 50 novels. A wife and mother of three, she lives in Texas.

The Montgomerys and Armstrongs (3 books)
  • Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1)
  • Highlander Most Wanted (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #2)