Start by marking “Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1)

Wrong Bed, Right Guy

(Come Undone #1)

A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

Seducing Mr. Wrong never felt so right...

Prim and proper art gallery coordinator Elle Walser is no good at seducing men. Heck, she’s been throwing hints at her boss for months, but he’s completely clueless. Desperate to escape her mother’s matchmaking efforts, she comes up with a plan—buy some lingerie and climb int
Published July 20th 2012 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Brazen)

Stacia (the 2010 club)
*About to break out my Julie Andrews voice*

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings One great erotic book can make me sing
These are a few of my favorite things

This was just what I needed right now - mindless, happy, romantic fluff with no deep meaning other than to provide me with amusing entertainment for the evening.

Wrong Bed, Right Guy or WBRG as I will now lovingly refer to the book, started off as a less
Brit
Aug 07, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-coo, book-club
So you have a crush on your hot boss…

So you decide to slip into his bed and seduce him though he’s given you no indication that he likes you…

So it wasn’t him in the bed…

So it was his hot, bad-boy, tattoo covered brother… shoot!

So you decided to give him a chance and go on a date with him even though you have major prejudices against his “type”…

So you fall in love but then he kinda-sorta burns you and you run…

But then everything works out because this is a romance novel and that’s just what happ
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
"You owe me a kiss, but I'm not taking it until you want it."
"As if that'll ever happen."
"Keep up the attitude and you'll be lucky it I don't make you beg for it."

3.5 STARS

I really liked this book. It had been on my TBR list for a while, and several times I had thought about reading it but let something else get in the way. I liked it, but didn't love it,....here's why...

Gabe

"Christ, babe. Don't you ever let your hair down? If you did, it'd probably help with the stick you have shoved up your
Tara Fuller
Jul 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have two words for this book. Holy hotness! The new Brazen line from Entangled Publishing has knocked it out of the park with this one. The first chapter of WRONG BED, RIGHT GUY alone had me hooked. This book was hilarious, HOT, and heartfelt all at once. Gabe is one of the hottest hero’s on the market ladies. Trust me when I say you want to read this one. Tattooed and sexy to the extreme, Gabe had me swooning before Elle ever got the bedroom light on in the first chapter. And it was so much f ...more
♥Rachel♥
Jul 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommended to ♥Rachel♥ by: Smut Monday Club

After coming off a disaster of a relationship, Elle swears off the stereo-typical bad-boys that she’s usually attracted too. She no longer trusts her judgment and decides to go for someone a little more refined like her boss, Nathan. But it seems life has other plans for her because her brilliant plan of seducing her him goes horribly wrong with hilarious and HOT results.

Gabe is minding his own business, sleeping at his brother, Nathan’s loft when an unknown woman joins him in bed. Things couldn
★Ruth★
Dec 21, 2012 marked it as dnf
DNF :(
No. Just No.
There is a possibility that this gets better if I were to believe the reviews but I can't bring myself to continue after the complete and utter absurdity of the first chapter.
Wrong Bed, Right Guy is the first installment in Katee Robert’s adult contemporary romance series titled: Come Undone. This book has all the components of a tried and true romance novel: an introduction of characters, the eventual heated romance that ensues, the avoidable conflict, and the happy resolution. But Wrong Bed, Right Guy adds a fun addition to its introduction: an intimate misunderstanding (thus the name). Our sweet leading lady, Elle has had a crush on her boss for a while, so when s ...more
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Aug 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this light, sweet and steamy story! It started off so well and just kept getting better the whole way through the book! Gabe was a delicious tattooed bad boy that ends up being accidentally seduced in the middle of the night by Elle!

Elle thinks she is climbing into bed with her boss who she has a serious crush on but SURPRISE...lol, it turns out to be the wrong guy!

The whole premise of the book was a breath of fresh air and the writing was so good! I can't say it enough, I
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Quick review:

Cover: Hard to see
Rating: NC-17
Steaminess: HOT
Overall: Hot from the start and what a chase
Characters: Good
Plot: Hanging on to the problems in your closet can stifle your future.
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? N/A
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Gabe

SUMMARY (55 words or less)

The set up of this book is a familiar one, but somehow this author made it her own. I was nervous in the beginning, but I hung in there to enjoy the ride. Gabe is the perfect guys. Part bad boy, pa
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
This was a fun book to read and love the opposite attraction. It reminded me a little of The Longest Ride where the characters were opposites too (art and bullrider). Well in this case she climbed into the wrong bed and got herself the right guy. I guess messing up isn't always a bad thing especially when you get the right guy but Elle needs to wake up and see for herself. :) Definitely going to continue reading this series.
Kelly
Jul 28, 2012 rated it liked it
I think this had the potential to be a cute little romance, but unfortunately it just didn't do it for me. I liked Gabe a lot, but Elle not so much. I really couldn't get into them as a couple at all. Just a very average read for me.
Sara
Aug 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
"Tonight she was seducing her Mr. Right"

What a great first line to this book. I was right there with Elle from that line sneaking into the room and trying to find the courage to seduce her boss. There is no holding back in this book, you get right down to some sexy scenes before chapter one is over! Elle has climbed into bed with a total stranger...

"Which meant Elle was buck-naked and wantonly riding the wrong guy."

Awkward right? That only lasts a minute and then you meet Gabe! Hello sexy ma
AH

Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert is a nice little diversion. It’s cute, sweet, and has some hot and steamy moments.

Sick of being single, Elle comes up with a plan to seduce her boss Nathan. She enters his apartment dressed in frilly lingerie and slips into bed with who she thought was Nathan and proceeds to seduce the sleeping man. When she realizes that the man in the bed was not Nathan, she is horrified and runs out of the apartment. Little did she know that she was in bed with Na
Lise *friends don't flag*
Jul 21, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: con-rom
Easy breezy-typical chick lit formula. Nothing that knocked my socks off, except the chemistry between Gabe and Elle was pretty hot, Gabe was HOT!
Aму
Sep 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
The First Line: “Tonight she was seducing Mr. Right.” ..This is going to be good. ;)

If you love bad boy heroes with a heart, heroines who need a little saving from themselves, and a steamy smut overload in a story short enough to read in an afternoon - You're at the right place.

---------------------

Elle is such an awesome heroine. She is the character everyone can relate too even though in all honesty, I pegged her as a 'Mary Sue' at first. (Doing everything she can to become a stereotype and t
Alyssa
Aug 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
If Wrong Bed, Right Guy is an indication of the type of books Entangled Publishing will produce with its new Brazen imprint, then sign me up to read every one! WBRG was a fantastic steamy hot read with exceptionally well-written characters. The cover is exceptional, the blurb hooked me and the opening line of the book had me sold.

Elle Walser is looking for love - with someone safe. After being badly burned by her bad boy ex-boyfriend, Elle decides to swear off bad boys forever. She decides to s
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Sep 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
“Don’t call me babe. I’m not some floozy. Or a freaking talking pig.” – Elle
…..
“That’s a problem for you, I take it. Christ babe, don’t you ever let your hair down? If you did, it’d probably help with the stick you have shoved in your ass.” – Gabe

Oh the flanter flirty banter in this book was great! Made me giggle.

Long story short.
Elle works for Nathan and has decided she wants him. Plan is to sneak into his bed and have her way with him.
She sneaks into the bed alright, only after she has
Erin
Jul 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really liked this one, Katee Robert has a new fan! It was a quick read that was written in a way that still had me loving the characters and hooked on their story. Elle and Gabe had such a crazy start to their relationship, but I love how he didn't give up on her!

The opening scene caught me off guard, this story really hits the ground running and gets you hot and bothered from the start! As soon as it's revealed what's going on, I knew I was going to love Gabe and thoroughly enjoy this story.
Lisa Kay
Vintage rare 1930s burgundy plume Rag Time swing dancing…

★★★★☆ (This is a review of the audiobook.) I’ve never heard Kasha Kensington narrate before and she does a nice job. Good differentiation of voices, good pacing, good enunciation. Unfortunately, I didn’t like the heroine a whole lot. Still, Ms. Kensington does a good job on all the highs and lows of this chick’s various tones and moods.

I haven’t read anything by this author before, either. However, I’ll try her again. The hero, Gabe, is si
Erin Muses
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, contemporary
This was so on its way to a 5-star, but unfortunately the big conflict wasn't that big and wasn't all that conflict-y. The heroine's relationship inexperience causes the conflict IMO.

Incidentally, one of the best parts of the book is the Coming Soon section on the last few pages. I'm excited for all of the books listed!

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and look forward to the next 2 in the series!
Alaina
First I thought the title was kind of meh.. because how the hell could you go into the wrong bed and seduce a guy... but then find mr. right?!?! Seems highly unrealistic..but I decided to go ahead with this book and read it.

Wrong Bed, Right Guy is definitely about that situation. Elle wants to seduce a guy. However, she goes into the wrong bedroom.. and seduces that guy's brother. Now I'm all for Gabe because he was hot AF. Oh and his brother is her boss... talk about crazy!

Of course their chem
Jen
Mar 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was just what I needed, as a great "in-between" book. You know the kind where it is not too intense, and it is just a nice light, sexy, entertaining read! My only complaint would be that the heroine at times was annoying to me. There was a point in the story where I thought to myself, "she is an adult, why the heck is she acting like an insecure child?" Other than that though, the story was refreshing and I am eager to read the next book that comes out.
The story begins with straight and nar
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Entangled has done it again! I can't say enough about this book because I started to read it and I could not put it down. Elle and Gabe sizzle from the very beginning and they only get better as time passes.

Elle is as straight as you come. She is Mrs Manners and I love it! She suppresses her feelings for her boss until one day she decides she is going to tell Nathan her boss just how she feels. The only thing is is that Elle is shy and she has been dropping hints to Nathan that she is into him a
P.A. Lupton
May 15, 2013 rated it it was ok

I was really looking forward to reading this book. I thought it sounded cute and fun. I was hoping for a quick, light read. Unfortunately, that’s not what I got.

The premise is cute. I love the whole misunderstanding in the beginning. It’s totally unrealistic and would never happen in a million years, but that’s sometimes what makes a great FICTIONAL romance novel. It’s an escape from reality, so I can suspend belief for a while and just enjoy. My problem with this book was the snarky heroine. S
Keertana
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5 Stars

Well, this was...hot! I usually don't read a lot of novels with adult content, but I saw so many glowing reviews of this on my feed for some reason and I couldn't resist borrowing it from my friend when I saw it at her house. It was a really nice, cute, and relaxing break from some of the more serious (and ridiculously boring) YA I'm currently reading, so I'd highly recommend this one. While I didn't enjoy it as much as some other books of similar genres such as Seducing Cinde
Patty
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, own
5+ Stars!!

AMAZING!!!! I was sold after reading the back of this at the Toronto International Book Fair last year. I absolutely LOVED Wrong Bed, Right Guy. I couldn't stop laughing, like who sneaks into someone's bed?! Horrible idea but it worked out so well :)
Michelle
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Really fun and cute in beginning but then it became boring about halfway. I just skimmed the last half. A bit of unnecessary drama but the ending was cute. Nothing super special, sad to say.
StellaR
I actually didn't expect this book to be this sweet. It has some swoony and funny moments, so while it lacks characters depth I still enjoy it.
Add this for a short light read ;)
Stella
Aug 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
My interest was piqued as soon as I saw the title of the Katee Robert’s first Brazen novel: Wrong Bed, Right Guy. My imagination just ran away with the possibilities and the beginning that Katee Robert gave us hooked me right from the start.

Elle, a shy and quiet good girl has had enough of hinting to her handsome boss that she’s interested, she has decided to take matters into her own hands and seduce Mr. Right by climbing in his bed. But what she doesn’t count on is that Mr. Right gave up his b
Kari Kaz
May 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Fun contemporary romance with a few things that bothered me.

SPOILERS AHEAD --
Elle has a crush on her boss, Nathan, who owns an art gallery. She thinks Nathan is perfect boyfriend material. Although she's been throwing hints, Nathan doesn't seem to be getting the message. So she sneaks into his bed one night half naked. She starts making out with him in the dark, and soon realizes the man in the bed is not Nathan, it's his brother Gabe. Elle freaks out and runs off embarrased.

Gabe is completely
Where to Start 1 12 Mar 14, 2015 01:32PM
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. Romance; Love; Art Gallery [s] 4 22 Oct 24, 2014 03:00PM
Entangled in Romance: Wrong Bed, Right Guy/Come Undone 10 96 Dec 18, 2012 09:52AM
E-copy GIVEAWAY of Wrong Bed, Right Guy 1 63 Aug 24, 2012 06:54AM
Entangled in Romance: Straight Talk with Katee Robert 10 67 Aug 08, 2012 04:46PM
Entangled in Romance: * Welcome to chatting with Katee Robert. Start here. 10 97 Aug 06, 2012 12:50PM
Entangled in Romance: Wrong Bed, Right Guy Dreamcasting! 1 38 Aug 05, 2012 02:13PM

• No Flowers Required (Love Required, #2)
  • Down for the Count (Dare Me, #1)
  • Seducing Cinderella (Fighting for Love, #1)
  • Recipe for Satisfaction (Madewood Brothers, #1)
  • One Night with a Hero (The Hero, #2)
  • Game for Marriage (Game for It, #1)
  • A Night of Southern Comfort (The Boys are Back in Town, #1)
  • Private Practice (Private Pleasures, #1)
  • The Boss’s Fake Fiancee  (Bencher Family #2)
  • Losing Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #1)
  • Seducing the Playboy (Hot Nights, #2)
  • Vanilla on Top (Walk on the Wild Side, #1; Heather and Tony, #1)
  • Weekend Agreement
  • No Strings Attached (Falling for You, #1)
  • Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2)
  • More than Meets the Ink (Bowen Boys, #1)
  • Skin in the Game (Play Action #1)
New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Katee Robert learned to tell her stories at her grandpa’s knee. Her 2015 title, The Marriage Contract, was a RITA finalist, and RT Book Reviews named it 'a compulsively readable book with just the right amount of suspense and tension." When not writing sexy contemporary and romantic suspense, she spends her time playing imaginary games with her child ...more

Come Undone (3 books)
  • Chasing Mrs. Right (Come Undone, #2)
  • Two Wrongs, One Right (Come Undone, #3)
“Don’t call me babe. I’m not a floozy. Or a freaking talking pig.” 38 likes
“Yeah, well, that won’t matter if your throat starts swelling and you die in my passenger seat.” That could happen with an allergic reaction. He’d seen it on the Discovery Channel.” 24 likes