Sara 's Reviews > Wrong Bed, Right Guy

Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert

Aug 01, 2012

bookshelves: hot-tattooed-male, romance

"Tonight she was seducing her Mr. Right"

What a great first line to this book. I was right there with Elle from that line sneaking into the room and trying to find the courage to seduce her boss. There is no holding back in this book, you get right down to some sexy scenes before chapter one is over! Elle has climbed into bed with a total stranger...

"Which meant Elle was buck-naked and wantonly riding the wrong guy."

Awkward right? That only lasts a minute and then you meet Gabe! Hello sexy man! I adore books that have both POV's; I don't want to guess what is going on in his/her head and I want to know. Being inside Gabe's head is one hell of sexy read.

Elle and Gabe are unsure how to deal with this situation; almost having mind blowing sex with total strangers but it's a good thing they have a few things in common, like Gabe's brother Nathan. The one Elle was trying to seduce!

Gabe is the biggest sweetheart with his gruff exterior. The tattoos, the one on his shoulder made me love him more than I already did, and the reasons behind them were great. I love it when an author does things for a reason, not just to have it there because they can. Gabe's tattoos are a part of him, a big part, and it gives us deeper emotions for him. His feelings for Elle had me melting from the beginning.

"But none of those women had made him think about waking up next to them on a regular basis. He'd obviously lost his mind."

Elle was easily to relate to. Her conversation with Rox in the bar when she puts her foot in her mouth was perfect. The opposites attract story line was done well and oh so sexy. Have a mentioned this book was sexy? Gabe has some great lines, I love it when the sexy scenes are in his POV because you get lines like this:

"I could spend days with my mouth between your legs, and never be satisfied."

Gabe, oh Gabe!

Wrong Bed, Right guy is a fun sexy read. It fit my mood perfectly and did not disappoint. I hear there is a book in store for Nathan and I can't wait to find out his secrets!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrong Bed, Right Guy.

Quotes Sara Liked

Katee Robert
“The guy in bed with her was not Nathan. Which meant Elle was buck-naked and wantonly riding the wrong guy.”
Katee Robert, Wrong Bed, Right Guy

August 1, 2012 – Started Reading
August 1, 2012 – Shelved
August 3, 2012 –
24.0% "Oh Elle, you know you want him! LOL"
August 3, 2012 –
73.0% "A Misfits tattoo? Sigh. As if he wasn't dreamy already."
August 3, 2012 –
84.0% "Finally at The BIG Misunderstanding! I was getting worried for a minute. There has to be angst right?"
August 3, 2012 – Finished Reading
August 5, 2012 – Shelved as: hot-tattooed-male
August 5, 2012 – Shelved as: romance

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Espinoza Did you give up on Avoiding Commitment? I think I'm going to have to shelve it as a DNF. Thankfully, I didn't jump the gun and buy the second book too!

Sara I had to. I was editing the book instead of reading it. It was driving me nuts. I did not get 5% into it. I hate it when jump the gun like that. I may just be in a mood that doesn't fit the book.

Emily ~Social Butterfly PR~ This book had a hilarious beginning. I really enjoyed the characters. I hope you like it.

Sara The beginning was great. Another hot tattooed guy...can't go wrong with that.

Erin Muses Starting this as soon as I'm finished with Untamed.

Sara Erin wrote: "Starting this as soon as I'm finished with Untamed."

Erin it is a fun read. I love Gabe! Can't wait to see what you think of it!

Heather Hi Sara,

We are trying to get Katee's book into the top 100 on Amazon. We need at least 30 reviews on Amazon and have 17 right now. Her link is down right now for maintenance, but if you could post your review love once it's live again tomorrow afternoon, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much for all that you do!

~ Heather Riccio, Senior Publicist

Sara Heather,

Ack! I thought I did. I will for sure do it in the morning. I will help anyway I can!