Start by marking “Marketing Management” as Want to Read:
Marketing Management

Marketing Management

This is the 12th edition of 'Marketing Management' which preserves the strengths of previous editions while introducing new material and structure to further enhance learning.
Hardcover, 12th Edition, 816 pages
Published March 1st 2005 by Prentice Hall (first published December 1st 1967)

Start your review of Marketing Management
Exina
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Marketing Management was needed for my studies. Tons of useful information.
Michael Finocchiaro
This is the absolute bible of marketing end to end. A textbook in most business schools, even an autodidact like myself can learn an immense amount from this book. Probably great to read before an MBA and just if you want to understand how marketing is SUPPOSED to work (although sadly the real world rarely works as the authors describe).
Eric Herr
Sep 06, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a text book for my Master's degree. With that said, my four star rating is based upon text books, not all books I have read.

Marketing Management is a very well laid out and clear text book. There are multiple real-life examples in every chapter of marking strategies that different companies have used either successfully or unsuccessfully.

This is the 13th edition and is very up-to-date. It addresses many of the latest trends around viral marketing and utilization of web based social/busin
Ben Edwards
Mar 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I read this book back when I was in school and it was a great introduction to marketing basics. I wouldn't recommend this being your only book about marketing, there are other ones that are more "hands on" that give you more specific case studies that translate marketing theory into actual results.

However it does introduce and explain many core marketing concepts and is a great place to start learning about how to get to know your customers and how to speak their language.
Ahmed Adel
Sep 29, 2014 rated it did not like it
i think it,s beautifully book
Donnie Corrêa
Nov 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Philip Kotler is a genius, to begin with. Most people think marketing is the evil force behind their spending hands or the science behind making people spend their money on them. To break with this marketing notion is to truly bring it's colours to the surface as a science of matching need and offer. But Kotler only does this as a way to transcend that expectation.

Kotler concepts formal marketing as a tool for achieving a new marketing paradigm - more responsible and competent, more compassive a
Patricia
Sep 12, 2009 rated it did not like it
Shelves: textbooks
This is the worst textbook I have ever read. It takes 700+ pages to poorly define marketing buzz words while failing to provide anything of substance or utility. This is not a marketing textbook, it's a guide for communicating with other marketing people. There's more content in the 48-page marketing chapter of my performing arts management textbook than in this entire book.
Faizan
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Total boring but at least I passed the exammm
Fahed Al Kerdi
The bible of the marketing! this is how I call this book when I recommended it to the undergraduate students. From A to Z, all you need to know about marketing (literature and application) is here. With great amount of example, the authors of this book were able to come across all of the details in each chapter.
I made a good use of this book by reading the marketing orientation chapter, especially 7Ps theory.
Pranav Khachane
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is the bible of marketing. The case studies given in the book are the best and easy to understand. But for grasping the concept have to read this book twice. Great book for marketing related knowledge. 😊
Alessandro
Jul 08, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: learning
If the zombie apocalypse ever comes to pass, my weapon of choice would be Kotler & Ketler's Marketing Management book. It's a humongous heavy paperback that makes for an excellent blunt weapon. I can barely wait to squash some zombie's brains with it. It also contains very elegant writing and some gorgeous pictures. I wasn't the most dedicated student of management ever, but somehow I ended up reading this beast of a book twice. Marketing management, however, is not something you learn from a pa ...more
Hesham Sabry
Jun 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
One of the best business book.This is still my personal reference in marketing after 11 years of being a marketer .His examples, the way of structuring the business plan and introducing the marketing concepts are extraordinary .It is a valuable asset for both MBA students and marketers .Just take your time in reading and try to disseminate knowledge with colleagues and friends .
Hensi
Dec 09, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: management
This is the best marketing book that I ve ever read..
Figaro
Jan 04, 2009 rated it really liked it

For those who acknowledged him/herself as a management student should read this book.. very easy to understand and enrich your marketing knowledge from A to Z
Laknath wijesinghe
i am a student of SriLanka Institute of Marketing(SLIM) i want to read Kotler's Marketing Management Book(13th edition).
Wala'a Ayoubi
Dec 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Even it was a text book for me but it was amazing this book is my life it has every thing i may need in my marketing life :)
Khaled Mokhtar
Apr 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must have reference for people working or studying marketing.

The best.
Gunnjan Awasthi
May 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I just fell in love with the author of this book in 2012 when I took admission in MBA(Marketing). When I read a book, what I do expect is whatever written inside should be interactive enough to get into my average I.Q brain. The Philip Kotler's marketing management book is the only book of my syllabus that I've read without yawning for a moment.

All the topics have been covered, every edition get updated so well that it leaves probably no topic of marketing. Moreover the examples that's been cit

Beam Pattadon
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
[Review]

Philip Kotler is one of the most regarded authority in the field of marketing.

This Kotler's book is a must-read for every marketing student. The book contains complete fundamental contents on the subject; namely, notion of STP, marketing mix, strategic marketing. It is very comprehensive work. Its detailed explanation on several topics could infuriate some readers who need to know only succinct ideas. Thus, this may not suit for casual learners on the subject. The style of writing is ver
Nandia Alegras
Jan 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a book which I had the opportunity to read while I was doing my Erasmus semester in the University of Vienna. Having read many text books, i would say that I really enjoyed reading this particular one. It was easy to understand, no complicated meanings or vocabulary. I really learnt many useful stuff, and someone can get a certain view and clear understanding of the Marketing World and its contents.
Sajjad
Jul 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best book to enhance your marketing game but sorry not for beginners. As it. Contains a lot of information about the marketing and business. But if you have just a little interest don't go for this. You should have at least 1 year of experience in marketing.🤓
Nahla Medhat
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I wanna read this book,, Philip Kotler is Great marketer Man who learned alot of people What's the importance of Marketing , how to manage it and it's effect of our economy .
Suresh Prajapati
Dec 31, 2012 marked it as to-read
I want soft copy of Marketing Management book and my mail id is " suresh.prajapati@icicilombard.com "
Vanessa Cabrera
Jun 11, 2014 marked it as to-read
i want to read this Philip Kotler marketing management book
Amol
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this is a very ease to access any book any time. so that to save time...
Pallavi Bansod
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A bible for an MBA student!
Sivananthi T
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bible of marketing management, great tools
Dina Nath
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is actually bible of marketing. Any one holding a degree in business management has read this book. A must read even for those who runs a business, or interesting in marketing.
Viktor Reppo
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good old classics!
Sina rezaei
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read this book back when I was in school and it was a great introduction to marketing basics.Philip Kotler is a genius , This is the best marketing book that I ve ever read..
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
How to start a Affiliate Marketing Blog 1 1 Jul 22, 2020 02:29PM
Things To Consider In Link Building Services 1 1 Mar 05, 2020 09:05AM
3 Practical Steps to Increase Your Website's Domain Authority 1 1 Feb 20, 2020 05:47AM
Skin Care: At Home Tips 1 1 Jan 23, 2020 10:55PM
Looking for Super Affiliate Sysyem Marketing ?? 1 1 Nov 05, 2019 08:58AM
Search Engine Optimization SEO Courses & Training Singapore 1 1 Oct 23, 2019 10:47AM
Anyone with the Experience for running an online Store 1 3 Oct 10, 2019 10:12PM

• Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors
  • Marketing Warfare
  • Human Resource Management
  • The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, & Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly
  • Strategic Management: Concepts
  • Accounting: Texts and Cases
  • Macroeconomics
  • Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases
  • Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day
  • Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance
  • All Marketers Are Liars: The Power of Telling Authentic Stories in a Low-Trust World
  • Corporate Finance: A Focused Approach
  • On Competition
  • The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles from the World's Greatest Manufacturer
  • Strategic Brand Management
  • Principles of Economics
  • Economics of Strategy
  • International Economics
Professor Kotler's book, Marketing Management, is the world's most widely used graduate level textbook in marketing. His other textbooks include Principles of Marketing and management: An Introduction and they are also widely used around the world.
Kotler developed new concepts in marketing including atmospherics, demarketing, megamarketing, turbomarketing and synchromarketing. He believes that mar

News & Interviews