Start by marking “Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners)” as Want to Read:
Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners)

Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners)

2.97  ·  Rating details ·  195 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Published by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Nocked for a Loop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nocked for a Loop

Mojca
It's quite a feat creating a slightly convoluted short story, and Sam Cheever did it. This required mild bran activity to get through, mostly because the "editing was a bit choppy" (if I may use a movie term). It didn't flow as it was supposed to flow, would maybe be a more suitable explanation. The story (and characters) jumped all over the place, while the two leads also jumped each other.

But since that's the main reason these NN quickies are created, jumping each other wasn't a problem. The j
Future Slayer Girl
This story was one of the more charming ones I've read to date. I'm a big fan of anyone that does their own sort of spin of the ancient Greek Gods. I love to see how they would portray the gods and goddesses. This short had way more of that romantic feel for me. So for those of you that want more Romance, rather than blunt erotica, this would be more of a tale for you.

Now don't get me wrong. There was sex. It wouldn't be a naughty nooner if there was no sex. However, it was lighter than the oth
Lux Zakari
Feb 20, 2012 rated it did not like it
Could not finish this. I didn't have a summary of the story, and it took forever to learn who I was supposed to root for. The story couldn't decide what tone it wanted to take; sometimes the characters acted very modern, then suddenly they were saying things like "'tis." Couldn't understand the characters attraction to each other beyond the physical, and would've expected more of sex on Mt. Olympus.
⚜Trea⚜
Jan 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: challenges-2014
This was a very short story that I didn't realize was part of a series. All it does is showcase the sex scene in the book, but it does have a plot to it as well, one that is set in the Greek mythos and on Olympus. However, that plot is very rushed. With the brevity of the book, we don't really get to connect to the characters at all, but it is quite sweet and was entertaining overall.
J. Ewbank
Jun 09, 2011 rated it liked it
This book by Cheever was an interesting and enjoyable read. The plot was certainly different and it was interesting how it all worked out. The characters were a little unusual also and were enjoyable as well. I liked reading this book.

J. Robert Ewbank author "John Wesley, Natural Man, and the 'Isms'"
Gab
Jun 17, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
got 3 stars as it was a freebie and short - and therefore worth the money. I would only recommend it there is nothing more interesting to do - it was an enjoyable way to widdle away time. The story was pretty nonsensical - but it was free.
Alisa
Mar 12, 2011 rated it it was ok
Meh.... it was ok. IDK what I was looking for but I didnt get it here.. but hey, beggers cant be choosers..lol
Rubi Jayne
The story was interesting, but the writing (and possibly the editing?) made this story feel a bit disjointed.
Mzpastrychef
Dec 23, 2011 rated it liked it
Very Very Good.... Very HOT
Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::
It was sweet!! I enjoyed it:)
Mel
Apr 12, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Master's Thief
  • Scoring (Lowell High School #2.5)
  • Peak Energy
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • Lap Dance
  • Spirit Lifter (Phantom Lovers #4)
  • Haunted by the Past
  • Interlude in Pearl (Pearl #2.5)
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Spirit's Release
  • Maui Heat
  • Better Late Than Never (Adrianna's, #2)
  • Shapeshifter's Craving
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Tessa's Ambassador
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • Her Very Special Robot
1812031
USA Today Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes romantic paranormal/fantasy and mystery/suspense, creating stories that celebrate the joy of love in all its forms. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 50+ books and has been writing for over a decade under several noms de plume.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Faceboo
More about Sam Cheever...