Start by marking “The Nonviolent Communication Training Course” as Want to Read:
The Nonviolent Communication Training Course

The Nonviolent Communication Training Course

Marshall Rosenberg's remarkable process of Nonviolent Communication(TM) has gained worldwide recognition as a tool for turning even the most volatile situations into a natural interchange of compassion, generosity, and mutual enrichment.

Modeled after this visionary peacemaker's nine-day international intensive retreats, The Nonviolent Communication Training Course presents
Audio CD, 92 pages
Published April 27th 2006 by Sounds True

To ask other readers questions about The Nonviolent Communication Training Course, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nonviolent Communication Training Course

Start your review of The Nonviolent Communication Training Course
Rocklynn
Mar 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I love this CD set; could listen to it over and over again. It has helped me develop a deeper understanding of nonviolent communication, of being present with people's emotions and needs. I felt completely inspired hearing Marshall's presentation of his work. ...more
Emilis Kuke
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Esu perklausęs šią audio kompaktų seriją turbūt daugiau nei 10 kartų. Kiekvieną kartą klausydamasis atrandu vis kažką naujo arba kažką primirštą. Rekomenduoju.
Apr 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is so not what I expected it to be, and wished it was more complete once I realized what it was. But what a joy to see such a starkly paradigm-shifting concept. Half the time I was thinking what a wonderful way of seeing the world this is, and half the time I was getting depressed thinking how VERY far our society is from releasing ego, shame, blame, and violence, and embracing this type of communication, justice system, and view of the world. I know the "more complete" parts are available ...more
Ross Erickson
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was incredible. I got a lot out of the book, but I think this is a more refined message. Well worth your time.
Aleksandar
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: psychology
A bold and effective way of changing the way we live and communicate from the roots! It deals with the underlying philosophy as well as difficult conversations including child abuse.

Be sure to take notes as you listen to this and give it a second listen as well.
Allen Mist
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
best for elucidating the basic process introduced with Nonviolent Communications
good examples
many questions raised
many answers provided
St Fu
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Non-Violent Communication (NVC) is an applied spirituality, by which I mean it takes a particular philosophical point of view of what it means to be human, one usually associated with religion/spirituality and explains how to make use of it in every day life. Before NVC, a systematic such approach wasn't readily available. For example, "Love thy neighbor" seems like difficult advice to follow and "Thou shalt not kill" seems straightforward enough but is more honored in the breach.

The philosophy,
Fleeting Bird
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow, this was very enlightening. I think this should be an essential education material everywhere where there are people in relation to other people, that means EVERYWHERE, especially in educational institutions and work. If we don't know these things, we are essentially ignorant people.

I usually am not a person to idealize stuff, but this is it. The Holy Bible. If all the educational materials are going to be destroyed in this world and you have the power to save one, choose this one. We can l
Matthew Royal
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio-books
Good core concept of separating your needs from your judgments, differentiating between stimulus and response in our own emotions, and the proto-CBT technique of creating new habits from previously triggering stimulus.

However, Rosenberg falls into a trap of manipulating others quite easily when using the technique of clarifying intentions and repeating back what you heard. It's both condescending, in that you must force others to listen to you from a position of authority, and allows a bully to
Alexander
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Highly recommended. One of those you want to reread (re-listen) again and again.
Dina Z. Ahmed
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I just loved it the NVC process in details the examples and the activities inside, one of the most inspiring books to learn a lot from ♥️
Mina Widding
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Mycket bra tankesätt, kommer att återvända till detta både privat och för min undervisning.
Vann Godfrey
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
a critical life skill for every single human being on the planet.
Lisa Smith
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great audio course for learning how to communicate feelings and needs!
Tomi
Andrew Herr
Nov 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• All This Could Be Yours
  • Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #1)
  • Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World
  • Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World
  • Bunnicula (Bunnicula, #1)
  • Ayesha at Last
  • Space at the Speed of Light: The History of 14 Billion Years for People Short on Time
  • Happiness for Beginners
  • Changing My Mind: Occasional Essays
  • Idiot
  • Mini Style Guide: An Introduction to Good Writing and Manuscript Presentation
  • Fatherland
  • Le suspendu de Conakry (Aurel le Consul #1)
  • That Can Be Arranged: A Muslim Love Story
  • Crises of the Republic: Lying in Politics, Civil Disobedience, On Violence, and Thoughts on Politics and Revolution
  • Coders: The Making of a New Tribe and the Remaking of the World
  • Brain Hacks: 200+ Ways to Boost Your Brain Power
  • A Woman in Arabia: The Writings of the Queen of the Desert
Marshall Rosenberg was an American psychologist and the creator of Nonviolent Communication, a communication process that helps people to exchange the information necessary to resolve conflicts and differences peacefully. He was the founder and Director of Educational Services for the Center for Nonviolent Communication, an international non-profit organization.

In 1961, Rosenberg received his Ph.D