Start by marking “Ако искаш да си легнеш с мен..., сготви ми!” as Want to Read:
Ако искаш да си легнеш с мен..., сготви ми!

Ако искаш да си легнеш с мен..., сготви ми!

3.57  ·  Rating details ·  2,582 Ratings  ·  343 Reviews
Храната и сексът са двете неща, които носят най-върховно удоволствие, особено ако ги комбинираме...
"Нали знаеш, да възбудиш някого и да го накараш да се влюби са две различни неща. Да възбудиш някого, ами... трудно е, но не е невъзможно. Естествено, морските храни имат качества на афродизиак. Стридите също - както и охлюви в зехтин с чесън. Може би и малко млад артишок с д
Published 2004 by Кръгозор

Be the first to ask a question about Ако искаш да си легнеш с мен..., сготви ми!

Manny
Why is Italian food so incredibly erotic? Oh, come on, of course it is! Just think of, to take the first example that pops into my head, the Bella Notte scene from Lady and the Tramp:

description

Or how about the Ninja Turtles?

description

Would they be the sex gods they are if they didn't have Italian names and eat pizza? And if you still aren't convinced, there's that famous quote from Sophia Loren, which is now even available on a T-shirt.

description

Try replacing "spaghetti" with, say, "hamburger". Doesn't work, does it?

Anthony
Allie
Feb 16, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I liked the Wedding Officer a lot. This was no where near as good as the Wedding Officer. It had potential, and then it got all weird. The characters were pretty shallow, his female protagonist made me roll my eyes a lot, and the sex scenes were actually kind of gross (pretending the woman is a pig on a spit roasting in olive oil and rosemary?) Plus, the author lost track of characters and plots that he introduced and resolved them in an unsatisfactorily way. I did like Bruno a lot, but even he ...more
Ren
4 stars

Sejarah gw dapat buku ini...lumayan berbelit.

Awalnya gw suka banget baca buku The Wedding Officer karya Anthony Capella dan dibuat ngences parah sama makanan Italia (yang di buku itu, khusus hanya membahas kuliner Napoli). Gw pun hunting buku Capella kemana - mana dan agak susah karena buku Capella yang pertama kali diterjemahin, Food of Love itu terbitnya 2008! Gw aja dapat buku Wedding Officer dari Mba Threez, hasil weeding programnya (terus sekarang buku itu kena aer, dan rusak! :( ).
Kate Quinn
Jul 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An enchanting re-telling of the Cyrano de Bergerac story, set in modern-day Rome. Laura is an American art student come to the Eternal City for her studies - but she falls in love with Rome, and even more with the handsome chef Tommaso who woos her with one gourmet meal after another. Laura doesn't know that Tommaso is a waiter, and the food is being cooked by his shy and chubby friend Bruno who is eating his own heart out for Laura. Hilarity and much great cooking ensues. Bruno and his near-mag ...more
Beck
Jun 23, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people really interested in Italian cooking, maybe
Juli Ryan
Sep 03, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A friend recommended this book to me. I am now worried about her. She thinks *this* is a good book?! The premise is young American woman meets hunky Italian near Rome. I guess you might enjoy this book if you are an Italophile. But the prose style is repetitive, the plot contrived, and the characters are shallow. I didn't even make it to the sex scenes. You are better off reading Eat, Pray, Love or Under the Tuscan Sun.
Claudia
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Full 2 stars. And I'm being generous. At the very least, it was entertaining and easy/light reading.
I wasn't overly fond of the relationship depictions and found myself beyond annoyed and frustrated with literally every character.
I also felt that the emphasis placed on the food and cooking and preperation and whatnot might have been meant as a metaphor for relationships and sex but ended up being more of a filler and distracted from the fact that the story wasn't all that imaginative or original
A.J. York
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A perfect cheesy read when on holiday in Italy.
Saritha
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rizky
Novel ini sederhana tentang cinta segitiga, yang membuatnya menarik adalah novel ini memadukan cinta dengan makanan Italia. Ya, kisah cinta antara Laura-Tommaso-Bruno yang terikat satu sama lain karena kegilaan Tommaso, seorang playboy yang ingin mendapatkan hati Laura, seorang mahasiswi Amerika yang sedang belajar seni di Italia.

Tommaso yang hanya seorang pelayan, akhirnya mengaku sebagai “chef” hanya untuk memikat hati Laura, wanita yang sedang diincarnya. Disatu sisi, ada Bruno, sahabat Tomma
Chana
This book is set in Italy and is a fictional story of food and romance.
I didn't like it that much; I could feel myself getting judgmental as American girl goes to Italy to study and ends up spending all her time having sex and eating.
Essentially the story runs like this; Tommaso sees an American girl he thinks is cute. Laura, said cute girl, wants to go out with a chef on the recommendation of one of her friends. Tommaso lies, yes I am a chef, here is a baby hare, you cook it so and so, here is
Angelic Zaizai
Oct 06, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chicklit
OMG
buku ini gw baca sambil meneteskan air liur
makanannya sungguh menggiurkan

ga terlalu peduli sama ceritanya, sungguh
funny tough, Tomassi yang berpura2 jadi koki, padahal ngandelin Bruno

tapi yang paling penting adalah makanan-makanan
astagaa..
pas Bruno bertualang dan menyicip banyak makanan di sepanjang perjalanannya
aduh
bahkan cerita tentang cuka balsamic aja menggoda iman

nah kan gw mulai ngiler lagi..

menarik juga melihat tingkah sang pemilik restoran sekaligus chef kepala yang arogan
tapi memang
Avigail
First,it's a juicy love story. Second, it's an interesting off-beat tour of Italy. Third, and most important to me, it reveals once and for all that haute cuisine is not an exclusive property of the French Very Italian, very gourmet, very funny, very sexy. Witty, satirical in places, sad in other places, but ultimately satisfying, Capella has captured personalities with style and precision. It is a joy for any reader who loves food to read about the dishes that Bruno creates. This was a yummy bo ...more
Rachel
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Its a good read. I loved the character Bruno and his passion for food. The book made me laugh, and want to taste the amazing produce and food of Italy. Am I the only one who liked the very descriptive Italian curses? I thought they were hillarious! I found the characters, Tommaso and Laura to be very cliched. But overall I enjoyed the book.

With the free recipes mentioned in the book, what's not to love? :)
Tânia Sequinho
Jul 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Tânia by: LEYA
Este livro é uma autêntica viagem por Itália e pela sua cozinha. Embora a narrativa não me tenha prendido o suficiente, dei por mim a viajar km's pelas terras italianas e a aprender coisas sobre a sua cozinha que nunca pensei ser possível num livro tão pequeno. Se querem uma leitura breve para entreter e inspirar-vos na cozinha este Verão, aqui fica esta sugestão.
Heidi
Sep 09, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-top-reads
A deliciously, delightfully sumptuous read, about food, Italy and love. Great escapism, this book swept me away for a while, carrying me on the back of a Vespa through the streets of Rome. What a lovely book!
Ellen
May 04, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
I wish I could give this one a 3.5. The plot is formulaic and the characters are pretty much one-dimensional. But, its all worth it for the author's intricate discussions of the food and culture of Rome.
Nick
Dec 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Capella is a funny and entertaining writer, and somehow he got me to enjoy this silly book. There are problems: the characters are annoying and the plot is forced. I would have preferred a different ending. But it was still enjoyable.
Indah Threez Lestari
578- 2015

#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibaca pada tanggal 20 Februari 2011.

==================================================

196th - 2011

- beli obral dari ibu kost -

Lapaaaaaar.....!!!

Awam masakan Italia, tapi kayaknya semuanya delicious... apalagi bacanya sebelum jam makan siang gini...
Reda
Dec 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-reads, romance
Pradžioje pasirodė, kad dar viena meilės trikampio istorijs. Laimei, siužetas pasuko ne visiškai nuspėjamu keliu. Rekomenduotina tiems, kas mėgsta maistą ir italų virtuvę.
Sulis Peri Hutan
review: http://kubikelromance.blogspot.com/20...

Ada yang ingin kumasak malam ini -
Resep Cinta
Ambil satu gadis Amerika dengan kulit berwarna madu dan bintik-bintik seperti bubuk cabe berwarna orange-kemerahan di pundaknya.
Isi dia dengan aneka rasa, dengan basil, tomat, kenari, dan peterseli.
Hangatkan dia perlahan-lahan dengan tanganmu selama beberapa jam, balik sekali-sekali, dan hidangkan bersama wine dan tawa, langsung dari piring.
- tapi sayangnya salah satu bahan tidak ada. Mungkin besok
Florence
Sep 25, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
fabuylous book, made me want to live in Italy!
Aleksandra
If it wasn't for the over-eroticised imagery and (indeed) pervy males obsessed with one particular American girl, I would've enjoyed this book much more.

There was just too much emphasis on Laura's physical features and whiny guys who idealised her and to be frank, saw her as something to consume. Yes, that's what I felt, that the food and sex parallels made Laura appear as something to be consumed. I felt sorry for the character and was annoyed with her choice at the end.

I did enjoy the elabor
Stasha
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed it, a lot more than I expected to. Very amusing scenarios! I especially liked that the perspectives of the three main characters were shared as opposed to a singular one, and I liked all the characters. The inclusion of Italian phrases every so often in each chapter was a plus. Gave the personalities of the story more depth and authenticity. Also added to the sensuality implied by the recipes and mention of all kinds of delicacies which anchored "Food of Love".

Having read this,
Roni Jennings
The story of Laura, an American college student studying art in Italy for a year; Tomasso, a young waiter at a Michelin-rated restaurant; and Bruno, a mid-level chef with a keen sense for the power and magic of food. Much about love, wine, food and more food! Interesting story, good characters, and a sense of what Italians feel about life and food.
Joanne
Aug 04, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the idea of this book. Food in Rome is uniquely delicious and it was great to read about the preparation of many dishes, as well as the seductive power of food.
The characters were caricatures, but still likable.
I hate when an author switches between present and past tense without reason!
Monika Saveva
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amrita
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! It truly was tantalising, anyone thinking of reading this book should definitely stop thinking and quickly read it!
Stephanie Frugis Foti
Not bad.. took me a while to read it but I did enjoy it!! Pretty cute and had me wanting to read more!!
Martha
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Fast read. Cute book made me want to make a feast for my book club girls.
  • Delicious
  • The Gastronomy of Marriage: A Memoir of Food and Love
  • In Search of an Impotent Man
  • Last Bite
  • Starting from Scratch
  • Save the Deli: In Search of Perfect Pastrami, Crusty Rye, and the Heart of Jewish Delicatessen
  • Pastries: A Novel of Desserts and Discoveries
  • Blessed Are the Cheesemakers
  • How Sweet It Is (Heart of Carolina #2)
  • The King's Nun: A Novel of King Charlemagne
  • The Thief of Baghdad - Cinta Sejati Sang Pangeran Pencuri
  • Bella's Christmas Bake Off
Anthony Capella was born in Uganda, Africa in 1962. He was educated at St Peter’s College, Oxford, where he graduated with a First in English Literature. The Food of Love, his first novel, was a Richard and Judy Summer Read in the UK. It has been translated into nineteen languages and has been optioned for the screen by Warner. His second novel, The Wedding Officer, was an international bestseller ...more
More about Anthony Capella...

“Anni, amori e bicchieri di vino, nun se contano mai.”’ ‘“Years, lovers and glasses of wine; these things must not be counted.” 214 likes
“..they say you can’t really be in love with someone unless they love you too, don’t they?” 7 likes