Start by marking “Saving the Mail Order Bride (Outlaw Mail Order Brides, #2)” as Want to Read:
Saving the Mail Order Bride (Outlaw Mail Order Brides, #2)

Saving the Mail Order Bride

(Outlaw Mail Order Brides #2)

Outlaw Jack Bowdre is on his way to jail—and completely unaware that he's traveling with Nora Kane, the mail order bride he's been corresponding with for so long. No wonder the chemistry is flying...

It's too bad Nora doesn't know Jack is her groom-to-be. All she sees is a scoundrel. But when their stagecoach crashes, they're suddenly left to fend for themselves—and each ot
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Expected publication: April 30th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Saving the Mail Order Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving the Mail Order Bride

Betul
**ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review**
description

"You're not alone, Jack. You have me. I'll stand by your side through sunny days and storms."

I just can't get enough of Linda Broday's books. I have been reading less and less historical romances (HR) lately, but I can never turn down any of Linda's books. Her books are set in the Wild West, which is my favorite type of historical romance subgenre. Her books are original, engaging, suspenseful, romantic, emotional and fun. It
Sophia
A meet-cute for the ages occurs when mail order bride, Nora, rides a stage coach sitting opposite a manacled felon only to learn that he's the man she's come west to marry. The author's tough and authentic western storytelling, engaging characters and their heartwarming romances really shines in this second of the Outlaw Mail Order Brides series.

Saving the Mail Order Bride is the second book that tells the story of another Hope's Crossing reformed outlaw, Jack Bowdrie. It can be read standalone,
Pelusa Rivera
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like this series, yes sometimes I shake my head and then remember that this is from a different era, I didn't start with the first book but it didn't change my enjoyment of it. I actually started with the book previous to this one, the one with Tally and Clay and was one over with that one, so I really recommend you to get them it will just further enhance your liking of it. This book was Jack and he had a pretty tragic past which made you understand what he went thru, I am really happy that h ...more
Michelle
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the moment Jack winked at Nora in the stagecoach, I fell in love and never looked back!

I was intrigued by the glimpse of Jack's story that we caught in the previous book, and knew I needed him to find himself attached to his happy ever after soon. And haha, boy did he! Literally.

I simply adored how Jack and Nora met, how their spark lit up their connection, how quickly and naturally they grew to care and depend on the other -- and then ultimately need and fully desire the other. How they c
Veda
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it has more twists and turns then you might want. Just when I thought I had things figured out, a new twist in the story happened. I was excited to visit with old friends, and meet some new friends. Loved visiting Hope's Crossing, and seeing the town grow.
I was left wanting more of the outlaws and town.
Janette Mcmahon
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC copy. A great Western romance. A lot of fun and humor mixed with romance and western adventure. Broday gives her readers interesting characters with her outlaw town series. Remember not everyone is perfect, but everyone dreams of finding their soul mate.
Tonya Lucas
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“She was all of his tomorrows, his forever. His always. His life.”

There is nothing better than opening up your favorite authors’s book and knowing your about to be swept away into an amazing journey!!

Ms. Linda Broday has done it again. Just when I think she couldn’t outdo herself from her last book, she goes and sets the bar even higher with Saving The Mail Order Bride.

Jack Bowdre and Nora Kane’s love story is a fast and wild ride to the alter.
Both are running from their past, both bring baggage
Jackie
Book Info
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Expected publication: April 30th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
ISBN 1492651079 (ISBN13: 9781492651079)
Edition Language English

B&N

BOOK BLURB

It's t
Stephanie Jenkins Ortiz Cerrillo
Another great book by Linda Broday and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to see what was happening in the town of Devil's Crossing, now known as Hope's Crossing, and catching up with characters from the first book in this series. Hope's Crossing is a town started by a group of outlaws that no longer want to be out on the run. They just want what most people want, a place to call home, friends and if at all possible to start a family.

Linda Broday knows how to draw in a reader in the first pages of her
Jo  (Mixed Book Bag)
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun take on the mail order bride. This bride is for an outlaw and their meeting is not at the best time. Of course the outlaw is not that bad and the bride has secrets of her own. Add in a young boy and a baby and you have a great story. Seems the bride can love and save the outlaw. Part of a series with more mail order brides to come.
Samantha
Saving the mail order bride is pretty interesting. It’s the first in the series for me and I was really impressed. Some great men make bad choices and become outlaws. Well for Hopes Croasing these men are trying to change their ways but will protect their own. Jack wants a chance at life again and writes for a bride, but of course life gets in the way and just as his bride is coming he is on his way to jail.

Nora is a strong character and very entertaining. She is from the east coast and has no
Alisha
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this book
Amy Alvis
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Jack and Nora's story! They were both trying to get away from their pasts and were able to help each other do so. I did really enjoy watching these two interact with one another, they were prefect for each other. This was a great addition to the Outlaw Mail Order Bride series!
Amy Vida
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of Saving the Mail Order Bride in exchange for an honest review. This book nailed it. The author, Linda Broday, had a great plot, lovable characters, and provided several hours of great reading. Jack is exactly the type of man you'd want to get to know. Nora was also very strong character that complimented Jack.

I would definitely recommend this book to friends and family.
Sarah Burich
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another stellar novel in the outlaw bride series! I loved the humor and adventure that the characters went through. I enjoyed each misadventure they went on together and how they ended up together. I can’t wait to read the next book In the series!
Heather
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-review
Review to come
Kim Vanravenswaay
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series sure has been fun to read. Saving the Mail Order Bride, has a few slow places early. Other than that I enjoy seeing how these men and women turn their lives around and build a great town.
Glenda Kinard
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whenever I open a Linda Broday book I know I am in for one hell of Great Western Historical and of course she never disappoints. Nora and Jack’s story was absolutely phenomenal. I loved every deep ravine gun blazing twist of this book. I love getting to watch Nora and Jack persevere even in the mist of all that could and did go against them. Saving the Mail Order Bride is definitely one of Linda Broday’s finest yet!!!!
Kristy K
Mar 25, 2019 marked it as arc-tbr
I received an advanced copy through Netgalley in return for an honest review.
Dave Sloan
Mary Painter
Dec 15, 2018
Gina
Dec 26, 2018
I'm a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of historical western romance. I live in the Texas Panhandle on land they call the Llano Estacado where the Native Americans and Comancheros once roamed and I can often hear their voices whispering in the wind. History is thick here with the ghosts of the people who settled this land. I love writing western historical romance and can't imagine ...more

Outlaw Mail Order Brides (3 books)
  • The Outlaw's Mail Order Bride (Outlaw Mail Order Brides, #1)
  • The Mail Order Bride's Secret (Outlaw Mail Order Brides, #3)