Start by marking “Sparkle Witch (Lazy Girl's Guide to Magic, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Sparkle Witch (Lazy Girl's Guide to Magic, #3.5)

Sparkle Witch

(The Lazy Girl's Guide to Magic #3.5)

Snow. Santa. Snuggles... Stress.

You would think December would be Ivy's ideal time of year. After all, festivities abound and witches everywhere are encouraged to put their feet up and relax. That's not quite the case when she has various Order members attempting to finagle her into Christmas activities and a special artefact from the top of the Christmas tree goes
Published December 5th 2017 by Self published (first published December 4th 2017)

Start your review of Sparkle Witch (Lazy Girl's Guide to Magic, #3.5)
Montzalee Wittmann
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Love this series!

Sparkle Witch may be shorter than the others but it is still a great read! I have loved each one! Her cat is my favorite character! He is funny and mysterious. These books are hilarious too. Read in order.
Treece
Sparkling Sweet

Hilariously snarky as ever ,this holiday romp features Ivy, Winter , the Order and Brutus. I didn't work this one out like I usually do but you might. A fun time spent with my fav HH series.
Lindsay
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: humor, urban-fantasy
A short coda to Helen Harper's comedic urban fantasy series looking in on Winter and Ivy after the events of the trilogy and their "new normal". This was a fun revisit to the characters here with most of the secondary characters getting a look in, but certainly only an optional read.
Under the Covers Book Blog
The Lazy Girl's Guide to Magic series was one of my favourite new-to-me finds from 2018. However, I didn't have time to finish all the books in the series; there was still this book left. So, when I landed on Kick Ass Lane for romanceopolyit gave me the perfect opportunity to pick the novellaSparkle Witchup.

I finished this at the beginning of March, so it was odd to read a Christmas novella with spring just around the corner, however, that didn't stop me. No matter what the season it's hard
M.Z.
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this novella! An epitome of all that is Ivy, Winter, and Brutus!
Rebecca Crane
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so sad to leave these characters behind. I really do wish this series was longer.
Suz
Aug 04, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute holiday novella.
Christa Schönmann Abbühl
This should not be read before finishing the series. As a follow up novella it worked very well for me. I enjoyed to be back in Ivy‘s world, seeing some of the changes she and Winter have brought to the order. And once again I wish I was more like her. I admire her complete lack of interest in the opinion of others, which does not impede her being kind, loyal and courageous. But her best features are of course her unabashed laziness and her indomitable humor.
JadeShea
This is a short Christmas story with two of the awesome characters from this series. Ivy is as lazy as ever, but when a magical Christmas Angle goes missing, she does her best to find the culprit so it doesn't come back to haunt Winter. We also get to read a little bit more about Winter and Ivy's life now as well.

Even though there wasn't much to this story, it was still good and funny! And I adored Ivy like always. I really wish there would be more in this series!
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Kickass Lane
Romanceopoly reading challenge: Kickass Lane
Landed on: 30 January (5th Pick)
Read on: 05 March
Cheesecake
What a sweet little taste of Winter and Ivy's HEA.
Very Christmasy without being cloying. All the characters are at their best.
Even Tarquin's asshattery didn't rub me the wrong way but was just amusing.
Lots of sweet moments of heat and tenderness between Winter and Ivy. But Ivy is the star and the story is hers... and her cat's ; )

A magical star goes missing from the Order's Christmas tree. Now everyone wonders if the curse attached to the star will come true...

Not really a stand-a-lone as it
Sara Oxton
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sparkle Witch by Helen Harper a five-star read that will bring a sparkle to your eye. If I could give this more starts I would gladly. This is by far my favourite Christmas story this year, maybe ever!! and not just for Brutus!! who I though really came into his own with this story. I have always loved him as I have a total Caesar obsession after being made to read it as a kid and then getting a little weird about the whole thing, but that's off subject. Ivy Wilde is someone I would love to ...more
T.
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5

Cute
May
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very cute! It was nice seeing a follow up of the last book. I'm glad Ivy and Winter are doing well. This was a fun quick story.
Luv
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aww, so cute.
Watergirl
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice novella. I will miss this world. Brutus remains one of my favorite characters.
AlitaConejita
OK, novellas tend to be a little more fluff than main books in a series ... so I'll wait till the next book (if there is one?) to decide whether I still like this series or not. As I mentioned in previous reviews, this series seems to be veering from an 'interesting mystery with a unique main character' to an 'I'm a lazy slob with special powers and the perfect adoring boyfriend - watch me interact in funny ways with those around me.'

In the first book, I found the MC (Ivy), refreshing in that
Jen
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Missing object mystery omniscient point of view
Not a standalone, should read other three first!
Now that Winter is in charge, Ivy is finding her relationship with the Order is changing and she has more responsibilities. Some things don’t change though so when a priceless Cursed Order object goes missing, Ivy is again on the case.
Felt the story was not as well developed as the other three. I was surprised at the end by the perpetrator, but felt the story was more a tree to hang closing off of
Vannessa
This was a cute Christmas themed novella in the Lazy Witch series, which I loved and this book was brilliant too. Ivy Wilde, our lazy witch, wants nothing more than lazing around at home, eating and drinking to get away from the cold! Shame there are other plans in store for her!

An precious artefact has been stolen from the Order and if the missing angel is not returned to the top of the tree soon some great big curse will be leashed upon everyone! Reluctantly our heroine takes it upon herself
Delos
Feb 12, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well, I think it'd be good if you hadn't read one in while and really craving a fix on this character. It's good if you're looking for a light, Christmas-centric short story. I just didn't happen to be when I read it.

It was very cute compared to the others, which isn't necessarily my thing. I assume it was written to be included in a Christmas-y themed short story collection by a few similar authors. Nothing wrong with that. Probably only paled for me because I'd just finished the second book
Holly Minch
Jan 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
This was a cute placeholder between book 3 and book 4 I found it quick and entertaining and would suggest reading if you are already into the Lazy girls series. All of our Favorite characters are back and its time for the holiday joy, however, there is a mystery that is cute and not so surprising to help the holiday season along Ivy is her usual self yet she is trying hard to be what Winter needs and you that their relationship is evolving. Ivy is helping the Order find a missing piece of ...more
Elyse
I am reading a Christmas novel in the middle of summer. Oh well…

Ivy the lazy witch get trick into playing Santa Claus for the Order’s children. There is also a problem with the Christmas tree, the silver angel is missing. People believe that is it is remove from the tree, a cruse will fall upon witches. Ivy & Winter are trying to find it before disaster happen.

Like the rest of this book series, it doesn’t take itself seriously. Short & cute novella. It is always fun to read
Cc
Oct 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, ku, 2018
Ivy and Rafe

Very short story about a missing tree ornament that The Order has to display to avoid a curse.

Not as clever as previous books in this series and definitely not enough Ivy and Rafe! Came close to DNF half way through.
Laura Hannaway
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet and fluffy Christmas novella. It doesn’t have tonnes of character development or pivotal plot moment,but it isn’t meant too. It’s a sweet and funny episode with typical high jinks from Ivy and the gang. I really enjoyed it and I hope Harper will write more in the series.
Dippy (A book a day keeps reality away)
This one was just meh. It's my personal belief that this book was absolutely unnecessary. I think it was tacked on just for some Christmas fun. It wasn't exactly bad, but didn't bring anything new to the series either.
Christine
I wish there were more books in this series because I love the characters Ivy, Rafe and the cat Brutus so much
Natalie Dee
This novella was ok - not as good as the other books but charming. It was great read about everyone again and I’m sad this seems like the last in this series!!
☆Jamie☆
Ivy's back and at it again! Sparkle Witch is a short and sweet holiday novella that features everyone's favorite lazy witch!

Summary:
Christmas is nigh and Ivy Wilde should be looking forward to doing what she loves most. Kicking back with her feet up and a warm, festive drink in hand. Alas, there's no rest for the witchy, and Ivy finds herself trying to dodge being pressed into service for various Christmas activities. Again, this doesn't turn out the way she'd hoped, as evidenced by the Santa
Moondust Moth
#1 Slouch Witch
#2 Star Witch
#3 Spirit Witch -
#3.5 Sparkle Witch -

‘For goodness’ sake!’ Grenville yelled. ‘How many times a day do you have to be intimate with this man? You’re like a pair of rutting rabbits.’

Sweet little Christmas-themed novella! Okay don't get your hopes up here, 'cause we're still in PG-13 territory. Ivy and Rafe have been taking their duties in the Order in stride, although to be quite honest they could both use a break, a little holiday relaxation. HOWEVER, it seems
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• How to Claim an Undead Soul (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #2)
  • How to Break an Undead Heart (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #3)
  • Undercover Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Valkyrie #1)
  • How to Dance an Undead Waltz (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #4)
  • Academy of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Valkyrie #2)
  • How to Save an Undead Life (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #1)
  • How to Kiss an Undead Bride: The Epilogues (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #7)
  • How to Live an Undead Lie (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #5)
  • Pursuit of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Valkyrie #3)
  • Three Mages and a Margarita (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #1)
  • Two Witches and a Whiskey (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #3)
  • Demon Magic and a Martini (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #4)
  • The Alchemist and an Amaretto (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #5)
  • How to Wake an Undead City (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #6)
  • Dark Arts and a Daiquiri (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #2)
  • Shadow of Doubt (The Potentate of Atlanta, #1)
  • Live Fae or Die Trying (The Paranormal PI Files #1)
  • Taming Demons for Beginners (The Guild Codex: Demonized #1)

The Lazy Girl's Guide to Magic (3 books)
  • Slouch Witch (The Lazy Girl's Guide to Magic, #1)
  • Star Witch (The Lazy Girl's Guide To Magic, #2)
  • Spirit Witch (The Lazy Girl's Guide To Magic #3)