Start by marking “Bad Boys Southern Style” as Want to Read:
Bad Boys Southern Style

Bad Boys Southern Style

3.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  577 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Three fabulous romance writers come together in this sizzling volume of stories about Southern bad boy gentlemen who are hotter than the Georgia asphalt.

It's bad enough that Hollywood hotshot Sloan Hawthorne's knowledge of Roxi Dupree's witchcraft comes from comic books and fairy tales. What's worse is that she's falling hard for the outrageously sexy hunk. Pretty soon th
Published July 1st 2006 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boys Southern Style, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boys Southern Style

Jennifer (a.k.a The Book Nympho)
I only read FALL FROM GRACE by Jill Shalvis It was a quick romance suspense with a 'sexy who did it' feel. Murder and smexy in the small town library.
Beate
Feb 09, 2011 Beate rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, erotica
"Southern Style" is hardly correct seeing as the main male character in one of the stories is from Chicago. This book left me wondering why anyone would even bother to put out a book like this.

Love Potion #9 by JoAnn Ross
This is the first story in the book, and it's all about magic and witches and whatnot. I know a lot about magic and witches, this story left me confused. Other than throwing in magic and witches for color, they did not enhance the story. I'd say the story would have fared better
Joanne
Oct 29, 2014 Joanne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jill-shalvis
1* for Love Potion # 9 by Joann Ross

3* for Midnight Plane To Georgia by E.C. Sheedy

4* for Fall from Grace by Jill Shalvis
Noor
Sep 08, 2012 Noor rated it really liked it
i have only read 1 out of 3 of the stories i read "fall from grace" it is such a cute story. I sometime do not like it when people fall in love in one day in a romance because it does not give the plot time to develop but "fall from grace" is good even with the fast falling
Regina taylor
Jul 05, 2011 Regina taylor rated it it was amazing
i kinda like it
Blue Eyed Vixen
Dec 26, 2009 Blue Eyed Vixen rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyon who wanted a quick read.
I've got several of these "Bad Boys" anthologies but this is the first one I have read so far, nor have I read any stories by any of the 3 authors. I could only give it 3 stars overall but the first and last stories were more like 4-star.

Love Potion # 9 by Joann Ross ... is about a witch Roxi and movie director Sloan who share the same erotic dreams. When Sloan sees Roxi in his friend's wedding photos and is told about her, he pursues her in the flesh. Roxi has commitment issues and this *3 Date
Joyce Hunt
I loved the stories by Jill Shalvis (one of my favorite authors) and E. C. Sheedy. Both humorous and fun.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
"Librarian Janie Mills has never hit a man before, but when the lights go out and the town's leading citizen - now missing for two days - points a gun at her, she doesn't think twice about slugging him. Only when the electricity comes back, she finds an entirely different man on at her feet - P.I. Ryan Peterson. Pretty soon this is one case he's definitely on top of.."

Want to read the last story..
Elaine
Mixed bag of short stories.

I absolutely could NOT get into the first story, something about it was so convoluted. I tried 3 different times, almost "returned" this library book, then remembered that the other two stories were by different authors.

I completely gave up on the first story and enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd stories.

Were it not for that 1st story, i would have rated this 4 stars.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Mar 26, 2012 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it liked it
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
What threw me on this one is that we started off with a paranormal story, and I kept expecting it. Guess I should have read the description huh? I truthfully want to give this one 2 stars because it begins strong then just DROPS and struggles till the end.
Kelly
Dec 29, 2007 Kelly rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, anthology, 2007
Finished it tonight. The stories were okay, but nothing to rush out and get. Definitely not like any of the other "bad boys" books.
Casey H
Feb 14, 2016 Casey H rated it it was ok
Of the three novellas, I only liked Jill Shalvis' Fall From Grace. And even that felt completely rushed. The other two stories couldn't hold my attention.
Geeth
Sep 03, 2013 Geeth rated it it was ok
The stories were ok, but I really only liked the Jill Shalvis story, even though that was too rushed. The rest were so-so.
Voirey Linger
The first two stories were DNFs for me.
The third was good, but rushed.
Allison
Apr 29, 2013 Allison rated it liked it
Very hot and sexy, but a little too outlandish for my taste.
SheLove2Read
Mar 07, 2009 SheLove2Read rated it liked it
Booklover, Indianapolis
Jan 20, 2010 Booklover, Indianapolis rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
3.5
De-Ann
De-Ann rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Nicola Elwood
Nicola Elwood marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Shernelle Charles
Shernelle Charles marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Jackie Scott
Jackie Scott marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Jinny
Jinny rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Kristina Hammock
Kristina Hammock marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Kris Niemiec
Kris Niemiec marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
s h
s h rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2016
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Includes: Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Texas Bad Boys
  • Bad Boys with Red Roses
  • British Bad Boys
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • To All A Good Night
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • Bad Boys Over Easy
  • When Good Things Happen To Bad Boys (Includes: Dean Brothers & Friend, #3)
  • Immortal Bad Boys
  • 3 Brides for 3 Bad Boys (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #2)
  • Red Hot Santa
New York Times bestselling author JoAnn Ross has written around a hundred novels for a bunch of publishers. Two of her titles have been excerpted in Cosmopolitan magazine and her books have also been published by the Doubleday, Rhapsody, Literary Guild, and Mystery Guild book clubs.

A member of the Romance Writers of America's Honor Roll of best-selling authors, she's won several awards, including
More about JoAnn Ross...