Start by marking “Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)” as Want to Read:
Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)

Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  28,378 Ratings  ·  5,595 Reviews
Lara Jean is having the best senior year. And there’s still so much to look forward to: a class trip to New York City, prom with her boyfriend Peter, Beach Week after graduation, and her dad’s wedding to Ms. Rothschild. Then she’ll be off to college with Peter, at a school close enough for her to come home and bake chocolate chip cookies on the weekends.

Life couldn’t be mo
Published May 2nd 2017 by Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers

Jillian (bookishandnerdy)
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
hands down my favorite jenny han book EVER. this was the perfect conclusion and it filled me with joy and warmth and nostalgia. i'm so in love with this book.

(view spoiler)
Clau R.

I JUST LOVE LARA JEAN AND PETER SO MUCH. I'M CRYING BUT I'M FINE I SWEAR.
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)

❝One day all of this will be proof, proof that we were here, proof that we loved each other. It’s the guarantee that no matter what happens to us in the future, this time was ours.❞

After delaying my reading for as long as I possibly could when it comes to Jenny's books, I am finally bringing Lara Jean's story to a close. For sure this time lol. And I must say, my heart truly aches. Peter Kavinsky, Lara Jean, the Song/Covey family, and just these books in general are so near and dear to my he
Emma Giordano
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars! Really enjoyed this conclusion! Definitely an improvement from book 2 in my opinion.

I believe Always and Forever, Lara Jean is the most mature and well-developed of the TATBILB series. It successfully tackles real-teen issues while remaining entertaining and loveable.

As always, my favorite bits of these books are the family dynamics. In addition to the ever-wonderful sister dynamics, I enjoyed a fresh bit of conflict between such a close-knit family. It was well-written and expertly e
Hailey (HaileyinBookland)
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Video review: to come!
Video review book #1: https://youtu.be/WG3FNuRV-x8
Video review book #2: https://youtu.be/jksUoL0a8eA

Initially I was not thrilled that this duology had been extended into a trilogy but after reading it, I actually think this being the conclusion is appropriate. It's a nice bookend to Lara Jean's story. I will be doing a full video review very soon, so stay tuned for that for more thoughts!

IMO this was the best book of the 3.
Also, IMO, the books individually are 4 stars each
Christine Delilah (Maramochabooks)
Taking bets: Lara Jean will end up with Ambrose Mcclaren

Gotta love the aesthetic.
Beatrice Masaluñga
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
What I feel like before, during, and after reading this book:
description

Always and Forever, Lara Jean is a marvelous conclusion to this trilogy. I'm not convinced Lara Jean and Peter K.'s story ends in a duology. When Jenny Han announced there will be a third and final book, I'm so delighted because my prayer to book gods for a one last hurrah has been answered and my waiting game is WORTH IT! Another bet is on for whose ship is going to sail and guys, I'm glad to say MY SHIP SAILS! OMG! MY. SHIP. FUDGING.
Kai
May 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished-series, 2017
"Never say no when you really want to say yes."

To All the Boys I've Loved Before is a very light and simple trilogy. I don't think I really needed to read it - I don't think I would have missed out on anything - but it was fun anyway. And sometimes a lighthearted and gentle read is all you really need.

Compared to the other books in the series, Always and Forever, Lara Jean is my least favourite one. First of all because it is missing a plot. Here and there were some exciting moments, but no real
Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)
JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME. HE DESERVED MORE IN THE SERIES. HE'S SUCH A PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL, TOO GOOD AND PURE FOR THIS WORLD.
I HOPE FOR MORE JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN.
I LIKE SAYING HIS FULL NAME OUT LOUD.
JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN

I wish I had a JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN.
He's smart, confident, and sweet. Plus, Genevieve has no hold on him.
Just give me JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN and I wil
emi
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: maybe if you are 14 or if you are new to reading YA
2.25/5 stars

Don't be the girl who goes to college with a boyfriend.

I must have read an entirely different series than everyone else.

I must have. It’s the only reasonable explanation.

I always see reviews stating that these books are so cute and relatable? They leave me befuddled because I find them to be neither. Cute? No. Relatable? No. Annoying? Yes. Unnecessary? Yes.

Me, when this book was over:

description

Why did I even pick this up? Curse you adorable covers. I have always known you were my k
  • Alex, Approximately
  • By Your Side
  • Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)
  • In a Perfect World
  • Coming Up for Air
  • Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)
  • Untitled
  • The Upside of Unrequited
  • Bad Romance
  • The Names They Gave Us
  • Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3)
  • Reign the Earth (The Elementae, #1)
  • Warcross (Warcross, #1)
  • Given to the Sea (Given Duet, #1)
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)
  • Rise of Fire (Reign of Shadows, #2)
  • Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands, #2)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (3 books)
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
  • P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
“Never say no when you really want to say yes.” 203 likes
“I guess that's part of growing up, too--saying goodbye to the things you used to love.” 110 likes