Start by marking “Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)” as Want to Read:
Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)

Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #3)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  20,928 Ratings  ·  4,565 Reviews
Lara Jean is having the best senior year. And there’s still so much to look forward to: a class trip to New York City, prom with her boyfriend Peter, Beach Week after graduation, and her dad’s wedding to Ms. Rothschild. Then she’ll be off to college with Peter, at a school close enough for her to come home and bake chocolate chip cookies on the weekends.

Life couldn’t be mo
Published May 2nd 2017 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Jillian (bookishandnerdy)
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
hands down my favorite jenny han book EVER. this was the perfect conclusion and it filled me with joy and warmth and nostalgia. i'm so in love with this book.

(view spoiler)
Clau R.

I JUST LOVE LARA JEAN AND PETER SO MUCH. I'M CRYING BUT I'M FINE I SWEAR.
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)

❝One day all of this will be proof, proof that we were here, proof that we loved each other. It’s the guarantee that no matter what happens to us in the future, this time was ours.❞

After delaying my reading for as long as I possibly could when it comes to Jenny's books, I am finally bringing Lara Jean's story to a close. For sure this time lol. And I must say, my heart truly aches. Peter Kavinsky, Lara Jean, the Song/Covey family, and just these books in general are so near and dear to my he
Hailey (HaileyinBookland)
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Video review: to come!
Video review book #1: https://youtu.be/WG3FNuRV-x8
Video review book #2: https://youtu.be/jksUoL0a8eA

Initially I was not thrilled that this duology had been extended into a trilogy but after reading it, I actually think this being the conclusion is appropriate. It's a nice bookend to Lara Jean's story. I will be doing a full video review very soon, so stay tuned for that for more thoughts!

IMO this was the best book of the 3.
Also, IMO, the books individually are 4 stars each
Christine Delilah (Maramochabooks)
Taking bets: Lara Jean will end up with Ambrose Mcclaren

Gotta love the aesthetic.
Beatrice Masaluñga
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
What I feel like before, during, and after reading this book:
description

Always and Forever, Lara Jean is a marvelous conclusion to this trilogy. I'm not convinced Lara Jean and Peter K.'s story ends in a duology. When Jenny Han announced there will be a third and final book, I'm so delighted because my prayer to book gods for a one last hurrah has been answered and my waiting game is WORTH IT! Another bet is on for whose ship is going to sail and guys, I'm glad to say MY SHIP SAILS! OMG! MY. SHIP. FUDGING.
Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)
JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME. HE DESERVED MORE IN THE SERIES. HE'S SUCH A PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL, TOO GOOD AND PURE FOR THIS WORLD.
I HOPE FOR MORE JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN.
I LIKE SAYING HIS FULL NAME OUT LOUD.
JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN

I wish I had a JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN.
He's smart, confident, and sweet. Plus, Genevieve has no hold on him.
Just give me JOHN AMBROSE MCCLAREN and I wil
Nicklein Mae
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Post-reading notes (spoilers ahead but they're marked so you'll be fine)

The goodies

• Peter K. will win every "Boyfriend of the Year" award out there, hands down.
• the Hamilton references warm my whole being to another level
Harry Potter references too melike
grumpy Peter K. is iconic
• ooh lala rawr
• I like to see that side of him more often tbh
• authentic familial drama
• hilariousness on literal point
• I even lost count of how many times I laughed so hard throughout this book
• this book is
emi
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: maybe if you are 14 or if you are new to reading YA
2.25/5 stars

Don't be the girl who goes to college with a boyfriend.

I must have read an entirely different series than everyone else.

I must have. It’s the only reasonable explanation.

I always see reviews stating that these books are so cute and relatable? They leave me befuddled because I find them to be neither. Cute? No. Relatable? No. Annoying? Yes. Unnecessary? Yes.

Me, when this book was over:

description

Why did I even pick this up? Curse you adorable covers. I have always known you were my k
Terri (Le Book Chronicles)
I am so excited about this but why is everyone shipping Lara and John whatshisface?? Like I've spent the last two books just waiting for Lara to get with Peter and if that all of a sudden changes with book three then I think I will cry. Seriously. Maybe I need to read P.S. I still Love You again because I just don't see the appeal for John with two last names that I can't remember. I honestly spent the most of that book being like "who the hell is this John fellow and where is Peter?!" Is anyone ...more
Lucía
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
No puedo con este libro, fue demasiaaado adorable ❤. ...more
Sandra
I know Jenny Han will toy with my emotions but I don't care because LJ+PK = <3
Nazeefa
May 13, 2016 marked it as to-read
What I want from this book:
-More Song/Covey sisters cuteness and family moments
-Lara and Peter navigating a healthy relationship
-Lara Jean being her adorable endearing self
-John Ambrose McLaren finding a nice girl that is not Lara Jean

What I don't need:
-John Ambrose inserting himself back into an already resolved love triangle
Jenna Major
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Contemporary lovers!
"I guess that's part of growing up, too - saying goodbye to the things you used to love"

GAH THE FEELS IN THIS BOOK ARE OVERWHELMING
Lara Jean knows she loves Peter but when their future plans go awry and outside pressures seep in, will they be able to make it through? Or would it be best if they called it quits?

I was going to give this book 4.5/stars but decided on 5 because of how it made me think of it and feel days after finishing reading.

"I suppose I'll say it all started with a love letter
Irene
May 14, 2016 marked it as to-read
if lara jean doesn't end up/stay with peter kavinsky i will pretend this book never happened
Pearl Angeli
5 Stars!

“Is this how it goes? You fall in love, and nothing seems truly scary anymore, and life is one big possibility?”

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY FEELS!

*swoons uncontrollably

This conclusion of To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy was truly superb. It's THE PERFECT ending that I've been looking for. I hated Peter Kavinsky in P.S. I Still Love You but this book took all my rage away. Why? Because Jenny Han redeemed his character and it was all it took to make me swoon over him again.

I rarely en
Charnell (Reviews from a Bookworm)
Okay, Jenny Han, bring it on. BUT DON'T MESS WITH LARA JEAN & PETER! That ship must sail forever and always or we are going to have a problem!
Joshua Gabriel (Ever Bookish Josh)
UPDATE: I'm setting this book aside for now. There was already closure in the previous book anyway. :)

"The conclusion to the To All the Boys I've Loved Before series"

Caleb
May 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
When I read the first two books everyone always said "wow the main character is so immature and annoying to read about" and I never thought much of it. Two year later I am a completely different human than the one who had read the first two and… wow. It was pretty hard to take the main character seriously. I found myself rolling my eyes and even laughing at some of the things she said and did (not in a good way). This book wasn't my favorite and I'll be real and say I skimmed the last half of it ...more
Rose
May 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
WHY DO I KEEP HATING EVERY BOOK I READ

This is actually like the 5th book in a row I've read and not cared for!? And it sucks cause I was kinda looking forward to this one? SOMEONE SEND HELP.

It's just that after finishing this, I can't help but think: why this book was necessary? I really didn't care for anything that happened and I kept hoping for something... more. Especially with the ending, cause I was expecting an epilogue that showed Peter and Lara Jean married with kids and still super in
Andreea Pop
May 14, 2016 marked it as to-read
Um. NO. Unless there's more John and no less Peter. In that particular case YES, PLEASE.
Warda
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so happy with the way things wrapped up in this book! My baby, Peter Kavinsky! All kinds of adorable-ness. I'm so glad a third book came out! Lara Jean really came into her own in this book. I so admire that she just sticks to her morals and values! Headstrong and fierce. The family aspect was as heartwarming as ever! I was gushing throughout! It's definitely my favourite book in the trilogy and the ending was just so satisfying. Oh, Lara Jean.
Trina (Between Chapters)
Very cute. Sometimes Lara Jean's controlling tendencies really stressed me out while reading, but I enjoyed this much more than book 2 and it seemed like a realistic teenage relationship. This was a satisfying conclusion to the series, but the book was building up to a couple of big events that we never got to see happen and I kind of wish it had been just a little longer, or other scenes cut out to fit those in, or even that we had an extra epilogue!
Ana // TheBooktarian
May 13, 2016 marked it as to-read
13/05/16:
description
I'M FREAKING OUT. SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!!
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
While this book didn't exactly go in the direction that I was hoping it would, I still loved it so much. This series to me is the perfect contemporary series and I wouldn't change it for the world. I can't believe it's over now! I'm crossing my fingers that Jenny will return to the Song girls in like 10 years with an adult novel bc I would love love love to see where they've all ended up. So sad that this series is over :c
Romie
Why does it feel like the end of something ?
I guess I feel this way because that's what this book is about. The end of an era.

#Saying Goodbye
This book is about Lara Jean realizing it's the end of her High School years, the end of something she's familiar with. And it's freaking scary. I understood how LJ felt. It hurt me to experience the end of your High School years all over again. Because, really, we love what we're familiar with, we love the security of High School... at least that's what
Grecia Robles
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, 2017
4 La vida está llena de Decisiones STARS

Well, to be fair, your mom never met Peter Kavinsky. She didn’t have all the facts. If she had met him . . .” Trina lets out a low whistle. “She might’ve been singing a different tune.”

Fue una sorpresa muy grata cuando leí el primer libro, creo que no esperaba tanto de ellos y me gustaron muchísimo, Jenny Han escribe de una manera tan amena que te va envolviendo poco a poco en la historia, en los personajes, en lo que va pasando en su vida diaria sin
AleJandra
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Brave choices STARS

"Is this how it goes? You fall in love, and nothing seems truly scary anymore, and life is one big possibility?"

description

No puedo creer lo mucho que disfrute este libro.
Yo todo el tiempo mientras lo leía:
description

Disfrute mucho los dos primeros libros de esta trilogía, pero sin duda me tomo por sorpresa todos los sentimientos que me vinieron con este.

Lo leí en un día, y aún sigo flotando en una nube romántica, suspirando por Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky.

description

Creo que mi estado de ánimo tuv
Zoha
Ah! So Lara Jean's and Peter's story has come to an end today!! ^feeling super nostalgic^

24-05-16
BOOK 3???????
More of LARA JEAN AND PETER Kavinsky???
astrid
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
i can't believe that it is over. i love peter kavinsky and lara jean song covey so much, i'm gonna miss them
  • Alex, Approximately
  • By Your Side
  • Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)
  • In a Perfect World
  • Coming Up for Air
  • Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)
  • Untitled
  • The Upside of Unrequited
  • Bad Romance
  • The Names They Gave Us
  • Catwoman (DC Icons, #3)
  • Reign the Earth (The Elementae, #1)
  • Warcross (Warcross, #1)
  • Given to the Sea (Given Duet, #1)
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1)
  • Rise of Fire (Reign of Shadows, #2)
  • Traitor to the Throne (Rebel of the Sands, #2)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (3 books)
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
  • P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)

“Never say no when you really want to say yes.” 168 likes
“I guess that's part of growing up, too--saying goodbye to the things you used to love.” 84 likes