Start by marking “Match Me If You Can” as Want to Read:
Match Me If You Can

Match Me If You Can

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Mia's best friend Robyn is known for her matchmaking skills, which is perfect, because homecoming is just around the corner. But Robyn refuses to set Mia up with the guy of her dreams, which forces Mia to take matters into her own hands. She uses Robyn's matchmaking service to make sure popular Vince Demetrius falls for her.

Vince asks her out, but Mia doesn't count on Log
Expected publication: January 8th 2019 by Swoon Reads

To ask other readers questions about Match Me If You Can, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Match Me If You Can

Kelly Coon
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MATCH ME IF YOU CAN is everything I need in a YA contemporary romance. The back and forth tension between Mia and Logan, the cute, but too-flirty-for-her newspaper photographer is spot-on, and Mia's betrayal of her matchmaking friend's trust feels so real. It's filled with wit and poignancy, believable characters, and an effortless writing style that kept me turning the pages. LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!
Brielle
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! This book was so much fun. Perfect, light summer read and the plot was super engaging. I carried my copy around everywhere and read it every chance I got. The characters were really relatable; I kept thinking it felt like a story Taylor Swift would write—in a good way. I also REALLY love a book where I don’t have to sacrifice anything morally to enjoy it. This was such a fun, clean read! Looking forward to more of Tiana’s books!!!
Naomi Milliner
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun and breezy read with equal parts humor and romance. A great choice for anyone who loves romance with a twist of laughter.
Olivia Wildenstein
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My emotions while reading this book: Cringe. Blush. Smile. Repeat.
Kelly
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved this book! I can't say enough great things about it. The characters are smart and oh, so funny. One of my favorite aspects of this book is that not only was I constantly laughing, the story is clean and lighthearted and uplifted my spirits. This is a must read!
Fay
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Note: This is a review of the manuscript posted on the Swoon Reads site.

I'm grateful to have the chance to read it at this point. I mean, I read a pre-ARC version! I feel so honored especially because this story is without any doubt swoonworthy.

First, Logan. I could type his name over and over again just because I fell in love with him right from the start. I was #TeamLogan all the way.

Second, Robyn and Cupid Incorporated. Everything about the Cupid business made sense - at least in the story. A
C.H. Armstrong
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So my "real" review will post on my website (www.charmstrongbooks.com) on the release date for this book, but I'll give a quick overview here. This is a wonderful book. I was blessed to get an advance copy from the publisher, and I couldn't wait to read it. I can only say it was everything I hoped it would be and will definitely recommend it to my friends who enjoy a great YA story with a HEA ending. Definitely going to be a top-seller for 2019, I think!
Kara J McDowell
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a delightfully fluffy page-turner. I love the matchmaking premise, and was chuckling and shaking my head as the characters romantic lives got all tangled up. I sped through it, eager to see how the mess would be resolved. If you like cute, swoony, romantic YA rom-coms, definitely add this book to your list!
Andi (Andi's ABCs)
What a super cute story! I loved the characters and the narrative. Reminded me some of a Kasie West book. Logan was the best and Mia made a mess of everything! Review to come.
Samantha Hastings
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved it! I read it on Swoon Reads. The teen characters are original and interesting. The romance was entirely swoon-worthy. I'm totally going to buy it when it's released in January.
Jennifer Camiccia
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute story! If you love sweet, rom coms then this is the book for you!!
Erin Stewart
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great twist on the classic love triangle! Tiana's characters felt so real and made you feel like you were right there in the middle, watching all the drama unfold. Also, the nod to high school journalism was right up this journalism nerd's alley!
L.D. Crichton
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book to read on vacation... and it's the PERFECT vacation read. To be honest a few times I wanted to yell at Mia, but hey-I was invested-so that's justifiable, right? It's a great read for fans of sweet contemporary YA filled with drama and humor in a heart warming story.
Rachel
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
The characters were cliche and the plot was too predictable. I kept wanting to skip to the end because it didn't hold my interest.
Christina
Sep 30, 2018
RuthAnne Snow
Jun 21, 2018
 B. Sinsational
Total knockout story, perfect as it is. (This book wasread prior to the last editing). Sometimes polishing can take the perfection of imperfections out and make it less. Don't change a word! I love reading but encountered a very polished story priorto this one, but its contents made me loose the joy of reading, the joy of submerging my self into the character. By this book being the way a human is is, imperfect perfection it actually gave that lost happiness and joy back to me. So it achieved a ...more
Caro
Apr 26, 2017
Stefanie
Apr 27, 2017
Tiana
Apr 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
SB
is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2017
Emma
Aug 05, 2017
Tiana Smith is a copywriter turned novelist who grew up in the Wild West of Montana. When she isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her ninja boy, reading, or binging the Disney Channel. She’d love to be fluent in sign language, but for now she gets by with awkward hand gestures and even more awkward French. She has double degrees in Honors and English from Westminster College but wants to go back to ...more