Start by marking “Match Me If You Can” as Want to Read:
Match Me If You Can

Match Me If You Can

Mia's best friend Robyn is known for her matchmaking skills, which is perfect, because homecoming is just around the corner. But Robyn refuses to set Mia up with the guy of her dreams, which forces Mia to take matters into her own hands. She uses Robyn's matchmaking service to make sure popular Vince Demetrius falls for her.

Vince asks her out, but Mia doesn't count on Log
Expected publication: January 8th 2019 by Swoon Reads

Tucker Almengor
Oooh! That was great. I loved Mia. She was such a relatable character. The book was amazing. Nice and fluffy. My only complaint was that it moved a little fast. Other than that, amazing!
Vicky Who Reads
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
AHHHH all the fluffy feels! Sometimes swoon titles feel rushed but I loved the pacing and how teenaged Mia felt (although, I don't know anyone with as wild of a love life as her). I sped through the last half in a snap!
Kelly Coon
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MATCH ME IF YOU CAN is everything I need in a YA contemporary romance. The back and forth tension between Mia and Logan, the cute, but too-flirty-for-her newspaper photographer is spot-on, and Mia's betrayal of her matchmaking friend's trust feels so real. It's filled with wit and poignancy, believable characters, and an effortless writing style that kept me turning the pages. LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!
Gaby (lookingatbooks)
Nov 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
COVER GOLD 😍
Brielle
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! This book was so much fun. Perfect, light summer read and the plot was super engaging. I carried my copy around everywhere and read it every chance I got. The characters were really relatable; I kept thinking it felt like a story Taylor Swift would write—in a good way. I also REALLY love a book where I don’t have to sacrifice anything morally to enjoy it. This was such a fun, clean read! Looking forward to more of Tiana’s books!!!
Naomi Milliner
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun and breezy read with equal parts humor and romance. A great choice for anyone who loves romance with a twist of laughter.
Samantha (WLABB)
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Looking good on paper doesn't necessarily translate to a love match, and Mia learned that the hard way. This was super cute and fun and I almost got the feeling that Robyn might get her own book (?)

Full review to follow.

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

BLOG | INSTAGRAM |TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | FRIEND ME ON GOODREADS
Krysti
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MATCH ME IF YOU CAN is light and fluffy contemporary romance at its finest!

This book is such a delight. Debut author Tiana Smith has crafted a charming plot that will keep readers glued to the pages and a cast of characters that they’re sure to fall in love with. I was never quite able to guess what the characters were going to do next, and I found that really refreshing, and it made for a very addictive read.

Fans of Kasie West and Stephanie Perkins are destined to find a new auto-buy author in
Olivia Wildenstein
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My emotions while reading this book: Cringe. Blush. Smile. Repeat.
C.H. Armstrong
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So my "real" review will post on my website (www.charmstrongbooks.com) on the release date for this book, but I'll give a quick overview here. This is a wonderful book. I was blessed to get an advance copy from the publisher, and I couldn't wait to read it. I can only say it was everything I hoped it would be and will definitely recommend it to my friends who enjoy a great YA story with a HEA ending. Definitely going to be a top-seller for 2019, I think!
L.D. Crichton
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this book to read on vacation... and it's the PERFECT vacation read. To be honest a few times I wanted to yell at Mia, but hey-I was invested-so that's justifiable, right? It's a great read for fans of sweet contemporary YA filled with drama and humor in a heart warming story.
Kelly
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved this book! I can't say enough great things about it. The characters are smart and oh, so funny. One of my favorite aspects of this book is that not only was I constantly laughing, the story is clean and lighthearted and uplifted my spirits. This is a must read!
Fay
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Note: This is a review of the manuscript posted on the Swoon Reads site.

I'm grateful to have the chance to read it at this point. I mean, I read a pre-ARC version! I feel so honored especially because this story is without any doubt swoonworthy.

First, Logan. I could type his name over and over again just because I fell in love with him right from the start. I was #TeamLogan all the way.

Second, Robyn and Cupid Incorporated. Everything about the Cupid business made sense - at least in the story. A
Kimberly Gabriel
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The week before I read this book, I watched Jenny Han's To All the Boys I've Loved Before on Netflix. It was adorable. Match Me If You Can reminded me of my favorite Jenny Han books, and I devoured it within a few days. I fell in love with the characters immediately and their cute and witty banter. Smith's writing is so quick and fluid and packed with tension that I had a hard time walking away from this book. I needed to keep turning the pages to see how Mia was going to get herself out of the ...more
Michelle (Firstbooklove)
(I received a free ebook from Xpresso Book tours in exchange for a voluntary and honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own)

Book review: Match me if you can by Tiana Smith (5 stars)

Match me if you can by Tiana Smith
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Romance
Rating: 5/5 stars

(Review)
(DISCLAIMER: All thoughts and opinions are my own)

Mia’s best friend Robyn is famous for her precise matchmaking skills, so when Homecoming comes around, Mia wants to get matched with Vince, the hot jock and golden boy
Kara J McDowell
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a delightfully fluffy page-turner. I love the matchmaking premise, and was chuckling and shaking my head as the characters romantic lives got all tangled up. I sped through it, eager to see how the mess would be resolved. If you like cute, swoony, romantic YA rom-coms, definitely add this book to your list!
Andi (Andi's ABCs)
What a super cute story! I loved the characters and the narrative. Reminded me some of a Kasie West book. Logan was the best and Mia made a mess of everything! Review to come.
Samantha Hastings
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved it! I read it on Swoon Reads. The teen characters are original and interesting. The romance was entirely swoon-worthy. I'm totally going to buy it when it's released in January.
Vicky Skinner
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A comedy of errors if there ever was one! This book is funny and adorable and the main character makes real mistakes because she's a real person! Romantic and sweet and a perfect read to cozy up to this January!
Jennifer Camiccia
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute story! If you love sweet, rom coms then this is the book for you!!
Colleen's Conclusions
A review will be coming at a later time. My tour date review post is on January 10th. Very cute read though!
Shirley Cuypers
Review to come!
Erin Stewart
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great twist on the classic love triangle! Tiana's characters felt so real and made you feel like you were right there in the middle, watching all the drama unfold. Also, the nod to high school journalism was right up this journalism nerd's alley!
Rachel
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
The characters were cliche and the plot was too predictable. I kept wanting to skip to the end because it didn't hold my interest.
Sofiya Pasternack
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novel19s
What I Liked
Okay, this would make a perfect fun high school romcom movie! Mia is cute and earnest, and her complete and utter failure at picking the right guy definitely reminds me of some of the romantic disasters some of my friends got into in high school. Mia has a major crush on popular Vince, but Robyn insists they wouldn't be a good match, instead steering Mia toward goofy photographer Logan. Who among us didn't watch almost the exact same thing play out during high school? Fortunately, Mi
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC! This is such a perfect romantic comedy and I was with Mia every step of the way. She felt like a real teen going through all of those (wonderful, awful, exciting, terrifying) firsts and all of the confusion that comes with the territory. I laughed, I worried, I wanted to give her a big hug. (And yes, there were moments I wanted to yell at her, but mostly because I was #teamlogan from the beginning, ha.)
Kristy
Nov 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
If I hadn't had to professionally review this book I wouldn't have read past the first three lines. God awful writing, cliche, saccharine sweet and naive but not at all charming. Cloying protagonist whose stupidity boggles the mind. Far better, more charming novels available so give this one a wide berth.
Sophia
Dec 12, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
I just want to say I am really grateful for the ARC I received of this book!
This was a very hilarious and fluffy read. Though this book definitely felt really fast-paced. I'd recommend it if you're just in the mood for lighthearted fun.
KT
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two words: swoony & adorable. The fact that it was a low key adaptation of A Midsummer Night's Dream just made me fall harder in love. The chemistry, the misunderstandings, the tension, the swooning! AHHHH! I loved it!
Lynda Frisby
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book for teens. I laughed so much. I want cotton candy now.
Tiana Smith is a copywriter turned novelist who grew up in the Wild West of Montana. When she isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her ninja boy, reading, or binging the Disney Channel. She’d love to be fluent in sign language, but for now she gets by with awkward hand gestures and even more awkward French. She has double degrees in Honors and English from Westminster College but wants to go back to ...more